Status: NaNoWriMo2016

Keep Me Guessing

Chapter 3

“WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK WAS THAT!?!” Franklin shouted after about 15 minutes of silence no doubt he was waiting for Sebastian to be long gone before he erupted and cursed Lilly out. “You were undressing each other with your eyes, you both looked so love sick it disgusts me!” Franklin added.

“I….”

“No don’t I’m not done, the undressing of the eyes was one thing, but you were going to fuck in the elevator? Girl have more class than that! I thought I taught you better honey, if you’re going to fuck them the elevator isn’t the right place, Car, couch or bed that’s it.” He said sassily; God damn he was so fucking sassy sometimes Lilly just wanted to smack him across his perfect cheeks.

“I’m….”

“He is fawning all over you, and you two don’t even know each other, it’s because of the outfit you wore today, you look like one hot mama, you need to up it for tonight, go out in lingerie if you have to, sell it to him girl.”

Lilly sat there confused was franklin mad at her or trying to get her laid.

“Okay, Can I talk now?” Lilly asked; she got nods from both Heather and Franklin. “Thank you. . . I don’t know exactly what was going on okay guys, I just don’t know what came over me. I don’t remember what lead to the make out session in the elevator and I don’t know what I was thinking, How can one man have that much control over me?” She huffed and flopped onto the couch between the two. “I’m hopeless.”

“You’re a mess.”

“I’m so fucking jealous of you.”

Lilly and franklin looked at Heather like she had two heads before they turned their glances to each other. “Did she---“

“Yes okay I’m jealous, there now you know I’m a jealous bitch right now, I saw how Sebastian stared at you and practically undressed you with his eyes.” Heather spoke low in a grumble tone. Lilly gasped at that confession she felt bad; her friend liked him and she took him?

“Heather—“

“Don’t.”

“Well this is awkward, lets just get ready for the party He said to be there at Seven.” Franklin said and stood up. “I’ll be here to pick you lovely ladies up at 6:15.” He waved to them walking out.

Lilly sat there on the couch silent for a few moments. “So. . .”

“I’m sorry, I overreacted to you,” Heather spoke quietly. Lilly wrapped her friend up in a tight hug.

“I’d pick you over any man. You’re my best friend and you’ve helped me so much.” Lilly said rubbing her friends shoulder lightly.

“He looks at you like he’s known you for ages and you’re his every thought.” Heather said lowly. Lilly looked down at her lap sadly. “How could that be?” Heather added.

Heather was right, how could that be? How could he look at her like that? They just met today and yet the elevator happened, was it just a coincidence that it happened or was there more to this man? Lilly shook the thoughts from her mind and changed her outfit, she knew how frail and fragile Heather could be so she changed into something more modest and less sexy. She’d give her best friend Sebastian if she wanted him she wouldn’t make her be upset. Lilly would push away her feelings and give her friend the man.

At the party that night it was strange for Lilly to walk into this big Hollywood party with her friends she looked around the room and saw some celebrities most of them from the movie, some friends of Sebastian’s from other projects, but it was heaven for Lilly. She wanted to be in the business but she’d never had the faith in herself to pursue the dream.

“There you are.” His voice was in her ear and she looked over her shoulder as he closed the gap between them. ‘OH my god, he’s trying to kill me.’ Her inner voice screamed for mercy.

“I wasn’t hiding.” Lilly spoke trying to sound firm and not like she was faltering, which she actually was faltering pretty badly. Sebastian made her weak, very weak.

“You changed, into something so modest.” Sebastian commented; Lilly turned around to face him. Her eyes caught sight of his and she inhaled deeply.

“I did, I figured I shouldn’t walk in here looking like a whore.” Lilly said; ‘Why would you say it like that?’ She beat herself up inside constantly

“I thought you looked lovely at brunch, you should’ve kept that little black dress on.” Sebastian ran his hand up her arm; she was quick to pull back.

“Have I done something wrong?” Sebastian asked frowning.

“I just. . . I found out my friend likes you and I’m trying to not just. . .”

“Your friend?”

“Heather.”

“Oh. . . I thought she had a boyfriend?”

Lilly frowned a little shaking her head ‘no’. “Actually no, but I think she thinks something was going to happen between you two and like, I stole you from her. . .” That earned a frown from Sebastian. Lilly blinked when he just walked away from her she shrugged thinking he realized she was wrong and went to Heather she took a drink from her cup of champagne and looked at the view from this apartment. New York always did look the prettiest at 50 floors up.

“The deed is done.” She heard his voice in her ear; Sebastian was back at Lilly’s side pressing a hand against the small of her back and whispering in her ear. “I explained things to Heather, she understands.”

Lilly spun around to face him fully. “You did what?”

“I told Heather why I liked you so much and she understood, and I think she’s hitting on my co-star Chris.” Sebastian grinned at her. “Would you like to. . . Get out of here?”

‘oh god, you better not fuck this up.’

“I guess. . .” She said and took his hand following his lead out of the party and into the hallway of the building they were in, as they got into the elevator her mind raced.

‘Oh no not another elevator.’

Sebastian’s finger pressed a blacked out button. Lilly’s eyes watched as he inserted a key and the
elevator went up? Lilly had thought they were on the first floor where could they be going?

“Relax, we’re going up to the roof, nobody but people who live here can go up there with their key cards, and hardly anyone comes up here mostly only I come up to the roof to work out in the early AM.” Sebastian said noticing the nervous look on Lilly’s face.

Lilly blushed and nodded. “What are your plans, Mr. Stan?”

“Please, Mr. Stan is my father, call me Sebastian.” He laughed lightly at the phrase how cliché was this going to be? The elevator doors opened and exposed a roof top pool along with a small seating area and what looked like a helicopter landing pad, and possibly someone’s roof top garden.

Lilly stepped off the elevator with Sebastian and looked around. “Wow fancy. . .” she muttered looking around and there it was the view to die for, you could see everything from here, all of New York glittered in her eyes. “Wow, you must bring a lot of women up here.”

“Actually no, this is a private place, I don’t normally bring women here, but I figured, it might be nice since my apartment is full of people to come up here and catch up get some one on one time.” Sebastian said as he had sat on the outdoor furniture.

‘Oh my god, one on one time girl you go.’ God that little voice in her head was getting to be super annoying. Lilly smiled and sat beside him looking around at all the sights she could see.

“Well, you got me here, now what?”

“Lets play a game. . .” Sebastian said as his hand trailed up her leg stopping mid-thigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back :o