Status: NaNoWriMo2016

Keep Me Guessing

Chapter 4

“A game?” Lilly asked batting her eyes at him innocently; could she really pass for innocent though? I don’t think so . . .

“Yes, like 20 questions, but every time you can’t think of a question we drink.” He said pointing to the bottle of liquor that was oh so carefully placed on the patio with shot glassed.

“Well Sebastian, if I didn’t know any better I’d think you’re trying to get me drunk.” Lilly cooed and nodded. “Alright I’m a master at 20 questions, so I’m sure you’ll be on your ass soon.”

Sebastian threw his head back laughing. “You’re on Ms. Thomas.”

“Ms. Thomas? Am I your teacher now?”

Sebastian grinned and winked at her. “If you want to be, I like a girl who can play dress up.”

Blush. Lilly’s cheeks heated up instantly and she poured a round of shots, “Alright… You go first, your party you ask me the first question.”

He sat up and rubbed his hands together. “Ah—alright, lets see.” He said grinning widely as he laid his hand against her thigh again. God he loved doing that didn’t he? He knew it was driving her insane and making her heart flutter and her insides melt.

“Are you native of New York?” He asked he decided to start them off innocently enough but the point of this game was to get the girl to open up to her fantasies to him. He knew he had her right where he wanted her.

“No, I’m not. . .” She paused unsure if she was supposed to say where she was from or not so she left it at that. “How about you?”

“You didn’t finish answering, you’re supposed to tell me about yourself. No I’m from Romania.” He grinned at her holding up a shot glass to her lips. “Drink.”

Damn it! She took the glass from him and downed the shot shivering from the burn of the alcohol against her throat she shook her head a little. “Yuck, the burn.”

Sebastian laughed at her cute little shiver. “That’s cute. Your turn.”

“What are your real intentions with me?” She asked him almost immediately. That forwardness caught Seb off guard and he ended up just going straight for the shot deciding not to answer that one. He poured them more shots and grinned at her.

“Why are you so worried about my intentions? Do I make you nervous?” He asked leaning over and draping his arm over the back of the outdoor couch.

Lilly looked at him he kept getting closer and she licked her bottom lip. “You don’t make me nervous, I’m just trying to figure you out, Sebastian. That was two questions, so drink.” She said holding a shot glass up to him.

Sebastian licked his bottom lip and pushed his hair out of his face as he took the shot. He hissed at the burn and looked at the girl, she was going to be hard to crack and he liked a challenge.

Lilly watched him she didn’t mean to stare but god damn seeing him move like that made her so. . . Hot. Her eyes scanned his whole person watching the way his body moved any sign of what he was up too, though clearly in the back of her mind she knew. This man wanted to know more about her, and by more . . . sexually more.

Sebastian took notice of how Lilly studied him and watched him, was she tipsy or was she just that into him? His mind was also racing as the two of them paused their game of 20 Questions to sit there in silence and stare at one another. His eyes took in her features like she was a work of art at a museum. Sebastian couldn’t stop himself as he leaned forward his hand cupping her cheek as he placed a firm yet passionate kiss to her plush pink lips.

This caught Lilly off guard, he kissed her again. This man had a way with lips that just made her want to cave in and give him his every desires. Lilly took a chance moving her body one cushion closer to him as she leaned into the kiss taking it one step farther to ghost her tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Sebastian felt the little ghost and took her hint as to deepen the kiss. His opposite hand was cupped on her thigh as he opened his mouth ever so slightly allowing their tongues to begin tangling together in a romantic and sweet display.

Lilly felt as if she was going to burst at any moment from the pounding in her chest. How he worked her up so well and got her to feel so wanted was amazing to her. They’d only just met but since that moment in the elevator he had been the only thing on her mind.

As the two of them parted for air Lilly looked at him her chest heaving with deep breaths, her cheeks flushed a cute rose color. “Well then . . .” she whispered and looked at him her lipstick was still on his lips.

God that was a gorgeous sight to her. Seeing him there with her lipstick on his lips just made her so giddy inside. Lilly looked around them it was private enough for them to feel comfortable, even though high-rise’s around them could possibly have a good view of this roof top she didn’t care as she took a step farther.

The woman swung her leg over and was suddenly straddling the gentlemen’s lap. “This is what you wanted no?” She asked looking down at him a she wrapped her arms around his neck her hands resting on the back of the couch. Sebastian was shocked to say the least, true he wanted this but he never expected to actually receive this.

“Yes.” He said lowly his eyes trailing over her as his hands shot out to gently grab at her hip area and rub small circles against the fabric of her clothing.

“Then take what you want, Sebastian. You bring me up onto the rooftop, try to get me drunk, ask me questions, and for what?” She asked leaning in to peck his lips lightly as she began to draw her little kisses along his jaw to his neck. “You already had me fawning over you in the elevator.” She whispered against his neck as she moved her hands to loosen his tie.

It was Sebastian’s turn for the heart throbbing beats and the shaky hands as she whispered to him he licked his lip and inhaled deeply. “So, you saw right through my façade?” He squeezed her hips and in turn buried his face in her neck beginning to place sweet kisses along her soft spot.

Lilly hummed in approval at the kisses as she stopped her kissing and giggled quietly. “I can feel how much you want me, I felt it in the elevator too.”

Sebastian grinned against her neck and took a chance by biting her jugular vein. This action earned a mewl from the female her body reacting almost immediately to it. Sebastian smirked as he pulled away from her neck to make her look at him. “You know, when I set my sights on something I don’t stop until it's mine.”

Lilly looked at him, “You know. . .” she started as she drew her finger down his chest ever so slowly and teasingly. “You could’ve just asked.” She whispered and leaned forward capturing his lips in a deep kiss.

Were they really going all the way on the roof top?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's getting smutty in here, and in case anybody is wondering, this relationship between the main characters happens before the other part in the intro hang in there it makes more sense soon.

Thanks for the comments guys. means a lot <3