Status: NaNoWriMo2016

Keep Me Guessing

Chapter 5.

There they were on the rooftop of his lavish New York Penthouse, so close to love making so deeply enveloped in each other that the outside world seemed non-existent to them. Their bodies were one hers in his lap, their lips together in a beautiful display of passion, grinding and heavy breathing. The closeness she craved and the friction he wanted. Until a voice called out to them.

“Seb? Lilly? Are you up here?” Franklin called out; Lilly took Sebastian by the hair and pulled him down so franklin wouldn’t see them. Her cheeks were flustered from what they had been doing, basically dry humping and making out on the roof.

After about five minutes she ever so slowly poked her head up to see if the coast was clear from prying eyes before she got off him and looked at him. “I don’t know what it is about you, but I just can’t seem to keep my hands to myself with you.”

“You don’t have to.” He stated grabbing her by the hand to pull her down again she was trying not to cave into him but god he was so tempting. His lips so soft and those ocean blue eyes made it oh so hard to resist. Why should she resist? They were consenting adults, sure she knew nothing about him but that was what is fun!

“Fuck it…” She mumbled as she pushed his back down onto the couch, leaning down to kiss him feverishly. God his lips were something she could just get drunk off. It almost seemed as if they were meant to be together like their bodies meshed perfectly. As clothes were shed and skin connected with skin. Sweet little moans left the actors lips that meshed with the same sweet moans that left the wannabe actress’ lips.

Her body felt like it was on fire and his skin felt of ice to cool her down, as they made love on the roof her body tingled with excitement, pleasure and passion he was giving her all these feelings things she didn’t know she could feel about someone she’d never met before and knew nothing about really.

That was then . . .

Now present time she sat in the hall of a building with about 25 other actresses that looked almost identical to her. her fingers drumming against her knee as she waited for them to call her name for the audition.

“Lilly Thomas?” The lady called out; standing up nervously Lilly walked into the room she smiled politely to the casting director, the director and the costume designer.

“Well she certainly has the look, young, brown hair, blue eyes and pretty skin.” Said the costume designer. The casting director wrote something down before he cleared his throat. “I’ll read you into the act and just do your best.”

Lilly ignored the blinking light of a camera that was recording her as the man read her into the climax scene where the abuse victim stood up to her husband.

Lilly put on a sad face and pushed her hair out of her face before speaking. “Enough Andrew! That’s enough, I-I can’t take this anymore!” Her voice trembled with emotion. “You beat me, you cheat on me and you lie to me! W-Why!?” She began to cry on cue as she sunk to her knees. “Why am I stuck with a man like you?”

“and scene.” The director said Lilly wiped her eyes and stood up smiling at them.

“Wow!” The director said. “That was impeccable miss Thomas, thank you. We will let you know what we decide.”

Lilly walked out of the room with confidence she felt good about the performance this was a small movie the job wouldn’t pay much but it was an acting job and it was something she felt she could do, as she walked out of the room she bumped into a frame.

“Lilly?” His voice sounded shocked; she met eyes with the man she had sex with on a roof only a few three months back.

“Sebastian!” She smiled and hugged him. “What are you doing here?” she mused wondering if he was up for the part of Andrew or if he was in the building for a completely different role.

“I’m here for a final fitting, I’m in a movie called Gone Girl, and I’m getting fit for my wardrobe.”

Lilly smiled and nodded. “Well… Good for you! I’m glad to see you, uh, you have my number right? We should catch up when you have some free time.” She said and kissed his cheek. “It was nice seeing you again.”

With that she left the building with even more confidence than she had coming in, as she met up with franklin and her best friend heather she sat down in Franklin’s office eating Chinese takeout with them. “I felt like it was a good audition I hope they pick Me.”

“If they don’t they’re stupid and not worth your time.” Franklin said through a mouth full of food. Heather agreed though she was disgusted that Franklin talked with his mouth full.

“Have you thought about doing Broadway?” Franklin’s life partner Jared asked as he walked into the room. Lilly’s head snapped towards him smiling.

“I have but if I do that I’d want to do a more serious play and not some musical.” She said huffing lightly.

“What’s wrong with musicals?” Jared asked almost offended.

“It wasn’t meant to be offensive Jared, I don’t have the pipes for singing roles.” Lilly said flicking a piece of white rice at him.

“She so isn’t kidding, she’s got the worst singing voice you should hear her in the shower.” Heather laughed out earning laughs from most everyone in the room of course Lilly took that joke in stride but didn’t laugh.

“Oh so funny Heather, I don’t see you wearing the costumes and lighting up the stage with your tone deaf voice.” Lilly stuck her tongue out and smiled at her best friend.

“Oh I love it when we all get along.” A voice came behind them; turning in her seat Lilly swallowed a mouth full of food and blinked seeing Sebastian. “Hey…” He smiled and waved walking in.

“How’d you find us?” Lilly asked before she looked over at franklin, ever since that little flamboyant man had found out about the lovers on the roof he’d been bugging her to get with him again. Though now she was pretty sure he was dating some blonde named Jennifer.

“Franklin invited me for lunch at the office said something about Chinese and a little Russian?” he said and that caused Lilly to laugh out loudly and throw more rice at Franklin.

“Oh I’m sure he did.”

Franklin shrugged before he stood up. “Sebastian this is Jared, Jared this is Sebastian.”

Jared shook Sebastian’s hand waiting for him to walk over to Lilly before mouthing to Franklin. ‘Is that the one?’ getting a nod from franklin Jared made a ‘not bad’ face as he watched Sebastian walk over to Lilly and request to talk alone.

Lilly looked at him as they walked out of the office and into an empty conference room. “What?” She asked as they sat beside one another.

“I know the media says I’m dating my co star from Once Upon a Time but I need to assure you that it’s not what it looks like.” Sebastian stated as he was cut off by Lilly raising her hand.

“Frist off, I don’t care about your love life, Second we never said we were exclusive or anything, it was basically a one night stand but I still see you because you’re friends with a mutual friend of mine.” She said though she didn’t really feel that way inside when she saw the news break only a day after the party where they had sex she fucking lost her shit, she felt broken hearted and upset all in one. She had no plans of talking to him again but fucking seeing him in the same building as her just made her weak.

“But Lilly…” He sighed and looked at her. “It was a mistake getting with Jennifer, you know, I’m trying to replace you, and I just don’t have the chemistry with them like I have with you.” Sebastian said running a hand through his hair licking his lips.

“How can you replace something you never truly had?” She asked; ‘oh my god why did you ask that?’ her subconscious screamed at her.

Sebastian looked like well a hurt puppy as he stared at her. His eyes screamed heartbreak his face screamed shock and his heart screamed pain. “Do you really feel that way?” He asked her finally.

Lilly looked at him. “Look you got a girlfriend the day after you fucked me, on the roof of your building during a party, it wasn’t love between us it was lust, and it was a party foul.” She said sighing as she didn’t mean a word of it. “I don’t want to lose you as a friend but, we aren’t a couple, it was a mistake to fuck on the roof and I see that now I’m glad you got a girlfriend…”

Sebastian stared at her his eyes narrowing to stop the tears from building. “You don’t understand, Lilly… I thought I was doing the right thing but I’m not happy with Jennifer.” He said frowning lightly. “I’m happy with you, and when I picture that night my heart swells.”

That brought tears to her eyes. “No…”

“But Lilly…”

“I said… no…”

“okay.”