‹ Prequel: All of Me

Unhinged

006

Song Inspiration

What just happened? We had sex for the first time in years and it felt fucking amazing. I felt like she was mine again. I watched her as she began to get dressed, I missed looking at her. She paused when she caught me staring.

“What?”

“You’re beautiful.”

She blushed.

“Nick, I-”

“Please don’t say anything to ruin this for me…” I said with a frown.

She sighed deeply. “Nick, you have a girlfriend.”

“You have a boyfriend.” I shrugged.

“What we just did was wrong… it shouldn’t have happened. Let me take you home.” She said as she began to get dressed.

I ruffled my hands through my hair and sighed, why did she have to do this to me?

“D, why do you insist on fighting me instead of being with me?”

She groaned, “Nick can we please not do this right now? I just know-”

Fuck it. I pulled her into another kiss. She pulled away almost instantly.

“Nick,” She breathed. “We can't… we shouldn’t.”

“We already did.” I said as I pulled her into another kiss.

“It can’t just be this simple.”

“Destiny, please. Just give me this tonight.” I began to kiss her neck.

She grabbed my face in her hands, “Just tonight. Tomorrow, we need to figure some things out, okay?”

A smile crept up on my face, I was overjoyed. I nodded in agreement and pulled her into another kiss and this time she kissed me back.

After having sex a second time in the back of her car, we sat together for a while, without speaking a word. We were just enjoying each other’s company. “Come back to mine, will you?” I asked.

She shook her head in disapproval, “Nick what are you doing to me?”

I chuckled, not revealing any plans I had for us. “Please?”

She sighed. She got dressed and quickly hopped in the driver seat, “Let’s go then, yeah?”

I smiled and nodded
I fiddled with my keys trying to find the lock in the dark, got it. I opened the door slowly, “Shhh, you have to be extremely quiet.”

She chuckled, but nodded okay. I took her hand after locking the door and led her to my childhood room.

I stared at her longingly. She gave me a smirk.

“Come here.” I said as I pulled her closer to me. I unzipped her dress and watched it fall to the floor. I could definitely get used to this again.

I ran my hands down her body and picked her up, bringing her to my bed. “I could fuck you all night.” I said with a smirk.

She chuckled as she undid my belt and pulled my jeans off. I ran my hands through her hair, “Where have you been?” I breathed.

“Waiting.” She said back. I gripped her hair tighter, pulling her into a rough kiss. She moaned.

“Shh, you have to be quiet.” I whispered.

She groaned, “Why didn’t we just go to my place, there are no distractions.”

“It’s more exciting with the possible distractions.” I said with a smirk. I pulled her underwear off, I just couldn’t wait any longer. I pushed my way into her, causing her to loudly gasp. I covered her mouth and I began to thrust harder. She moaned loudly. I grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. “Quiet you.”

“Not a chance.”

I laughed softly and continued to kiss her. I felt whole again.

After we both finished, I collapsed next to her, breathing heavily.

“Are you tired Mr. Jonas?” She said turning on her side to look at me.

“I just need a minute.” I said, taking a deep breath.

“Sleep.” She said, she placed a kiss on my cheek. I pulled her into a kiss before she pulled away.

“I really missed you.” I said.

“I know, I’m sorry Nick.” She sighed. “I missed you too.”

“Then why did-”

She cut me off with a kiss. “Sleep, I’m not going anywhere tonight. I’ll be here when you wake up, we can talk then.”

“Okay,” I murmured, I took her hand in mine and squeezed it tightly. “Please, don’t leave.”

“I won’t. I promise.”

And just like that I drifted off to sleep.

~

I opened my eyes and tried to sit up, but damn was I sore. I looked to my right. She was still here. She looked so peaceful. I stretched and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. 10:45am Alright, not too late. 20 Missed Calls from Cassidy.

Oh shit. I totally forgot I was supposed to pick up Cassidy from the airport at 10:30. I heard a lot of commotion coming from downstairs… maybe we should have went to D’s place after all.

I gently shook D awake. “Good morning.” She said softly. I smiled. This felt so right.

“Good morning.”

“What time is it?”

“10:50.”

She groaned, “Can we sleep more. We were out late.” She said with a chuckle.

“I wish we could. I have some things I need to do today.”

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. “Are you kicking me out?”

“No…. okay kinda.”

“I thought you wanted me here.” She said kissing my shoulder.

“I did. I do. It’s just…”

“Complicated?” She finished.

I nodded.

She sighed. “I know. I’ll go.” She got off my bed and instantly tried to cover herself up, as she was still naked from the night before.

I stood up and pulled her toward me. “You don’t need to be ashamed D. Not with me.”

She swallowed hard, but nodded. “Here, take some of my clothes. Be comfy.”

I pulled out a t-shirt and sweats from my suitcase and handed them to her. “Thank you.” She said softly.

“Mind if I use your bathroom?” She asked.

“No, of course not. Go ahead.”

I took the opportunity to text Cassidy. Which she instantly called once she heard from me.

“Cass, I’m so so sorry. I overslept. I had a little too much to drink.”

“You know how stupid I must’ve looked waiting for you?” She yelled.
“I know. I’m sorry. I’m up now, I can be there in 20 minutes.”

“No, don’t worry about it. I’ll see you soon.” The call ended.

Fuck. I needed to get D out of here. Fast.

“Hey, I was going to see if you wanted to go eat or something? I’m starved.” D said as she entered my room.

“As much as I’d love to, I can’t right now. Let me walk you out.”

“Damn for someone who says they missed me so much, you sure are eager to get rid of me.”

“I told you… it’s complicated.”

“It’s fine. You don’t have to explain yourself to me. I’ll go.”

“I’ll walk you out.”

“You don’t have to. I know my way.” She said, sounding a bit irritated.

“D, please don’t be mad.”

“I’m not mad. I’m… confused. A lot happened last night Nick.”

“I know. I wouldn’t do anything to change that. Just please, trust me?” I asked.

She stood quiet. “We can talk tonight D. I promise.”

“Okay. Walk me out please?”

I smiled.

We walked down the stairs, I was hoping to not run into anyone, it had been quiet for the last few minutes.

“Destiny? What are you,” My Mom stopped her sentence and shook her head, “Nevermind that, I made some pancakes, would you care for some?”

As D opened her mouth to speak, I answered for her. “Sorry, Mom. D has somewhere to be.”

“I’m sorry.” She said.

I grabbed her and led her toward the front door. I placed a kiss on her forehead, “We can talk tonight over dinner. My treat?”

She nodded, “Okay.” She said softly.

I opened the door and my stomach dropped to the floor. “Cassidy…”