Status: Hey everyone! Midnight Anarchy is going through a little bit of editing right now. I am re-doing chapter 3 because it feels a little too rushed to me. Every time I read it i die a couple times over.

Midnight Anarchy

Strangers.

The smell of the room I was in was thick with a terrible strong scent that made my head spin. There was a soft, velvet blanket hugging my naked body and I could feel a bandage wrapped around the bite on my leg. The first thing I did when I opened my eyes was scan the room for any one suspicious, and then when I saw no one, I sat fully up, a loud groan leaving my dry pink lips. My bones were sore, certainly from all the running I had done the previous day. The click of the door alerted me and I got ready to fight if I had to.
“Daddy!” A little girl came rushing in, bright blue orbs staring straight at me.
I shielded myself from the light from the hallway, my eyes were sensitive. The smell of the little girl had me on edge, I couldn’t exactly pin-point what she was, if she was Vampire or Wolf. All I could muster up was that this little girl was not a threat to me. The man who walked in behind her however, he was a different story. He was a vampire. I could tell by the way he walked and the way he looked at me, his deep green eyes full of hate. Once he saw me on edge, he paused for a moment, crossed his arms over his chest and cleared his throat.
“Don’t worry, we’re not going to hurt you. I am a doctor. This is my daughter, Liliana.” His voice was soft, but I saw the pure lust in his eyes. It kept the hairs on my neck standing up.
"I thank you for your, kindness... But I have to be going." I bowed my head and made an attempt to climb off the bed, feeling a little groggy. My whole world was spinning now and I had to sit back down on the bed to recollect myself.
"You're in no state to be going anywhere. You are safe here, for now. Leave when you feel better." I looked up at him with a glare, and then looked down at his daughter who was just smiling at me.
"Fine... I'll stay one day. That will be enough for me." I told them, pursing my lips together. The vampire smiled and I turned away from both of them and laid back down on the bed. I never said that I intended to talk to either of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys~ Sorry this update took so long, I did some major editing for this chapter. xD
It used to be so long, but I wanted to keep the chapters short-ish.
Don't forget to subscribe, rec and comment. <3

Love, Zephy.
Ps, nobody answered that last question, so I chose to put vampires.