Nope

Black Out

Image

"WHAT IF EVERYTHING HADN'T GONE AS WELL AS YOU DID?!" Lennox yelled. "DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THE POSITION THAT YOU PUT ME IN?!"

'What if everything hadn't gone as well as it did? The words circled around in my head.

"If we hadn't done, what we did, it wouldn't have ended as well as it did," Sides said.

"Sideswipe, we have heard quite enough from you," Prime said. He'd simply said that he regretted nothing and was more than willing to accept whatever punishment that he was dished out.

The brewing argument ceased as the first sob forced its way out of my throat. The fear that I had been suppressing hit me full force in that moment.

"Blake, don't cry," Lennox said softly.

I broke down into disgusting sobs.

"Everyone around me dies. I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" I collapsed to my knees. It felt as if my heart was going beat straight through my chest and my throat was closing.

I couldn’t breathe, no matter how desperately I tried.

“Blake, I need you to calm down. Breathe! Damn it!”

“Sideswipe calm down!” Optimus ordered.

“What’s-“

“She’s having a panic attack,” Lennox explained. “She’s bleeding. I NEED A MEDIC!” Lennox yelled. “Blake, focus. Focus on me. Take a deep breath. In through your nose, out through your mouth.”

There was a sting and then black.