Nope

Recharge

Sideswipe’s Point of View

“You need to recharge,” I glared at Ratchet.

He was probably right. I hadn’t recharged since before we left for England. I couldn’t though. I might’ve on the flight back to base, but I was too worried about Blake. One of the human medics had sedated her, which I was not pleased about.

“Why isn’t she up?” I asked. “You said the sedative wore off long ago.”

We had managed to return to base without any sign of her waking.

“Sideswipe, based on what I’ve heard from you, Sunstreaker, Lennox, Optimus and the medic, who attended to her, she’s been through a lot of trauma. The draining of her All Spark Energy coupled with the physical exhaustion of your travels and the mental exhaustion from repressed fear and her previous mental health issues have caught up with her. It’s her brain and body’s way of recovering.”

I cycled my vents. “And Slater?”

This time it was Ratchet’s turn to cycle his vents. “She seems to be in a similar state to Blake, when we first found her after she absorbed the All Spark. My guess is that she is still in contact with the Primes, and we won’t be able to communicate with her or pull her out of it until they’re finished.”

:.For once listen to Hatchet. You’re making me tired.

:.Then you recharge.

:.Don’t let your distress over some pathetic squishy-

:.This pathetic squishy went against every single rule here to hehlp me save you, because she knows how important we are to each other. This pathetic squishy kept me sane, while I wondered what the hell happened to you. This pathetic squishy made it possible for me to find you, so how about you drop the pathetic squishy and use her name, Blake. And I wouldn’t say that you’re one to talk. We haven’t quite gone over what’s happened yet, but the way you’ve been hovering around here, you’ve obviously formed some sort of attachment to Slater.


Very rarely did I ever get angry with Sunstreaker, but I was seething. He had no room to talk about anything involving Blake.

He was obviously caught off guard, because he stared at me for a few moments and poked at the bond, looking for some type of distress.

“You two, both relax,” Hatchet ordered.

“Both you and Blake and Slater will be out of here as soon as you all can. Sideswipe, recharge, before I knock you into stasis. If Blake’s condition changes, I will alert you.”

I gave in settling onto the berth and beginning to offline my systems, to go into recharge.