Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Leaving

Today was the day I was leaving this place. I guess I didn't say everything about this place. I wasn't any better than the day I came here. I wasn't going to kill myself. That's something I guess. The saddest thing about leaving is my angel boyfriend Cas. He was still stuck here. He told me sometimes he got really sad and really happy and stuff and some other stuff. I was going to miss him. Everyone said goodbye to me. I was the first to leave in my group. "Bye Cas." Then I saw his wings flapping. He hugged me with his wings. "Goodbye Dean. I love you."I saw that he was crying. "I love you too. Take care." I walked away and got in to the car.
1 year later
I was now almost 15. Today I was going on a date with some girl I met. Of course I didn't forget about Cas. But I just told myself it was time to move on you know. I was fixing my clothes when I heard something fluttering. "Cas?" Nobody was there. I must've imagined it. I walked to a restaurant. The girl was there. I waved at her. I didnt like like her but I was going on a date to forget about Cas. Because I loved him. I still do and not seeing him for one year really changed me. Also my mum got a new boyfriend that's nicer. He treats me like his son. I feel like I have a dad for the first time. I also have a 6 month old baby sister. Her name is Sarah. "Sit down. Order your food. I'll pay."she tells me. I almost wish I liked her. She's a nice girl. Then I heard the door open. Then wings fluttering. More fluttering noises. Someone taps me on the shoulder. It's him. Cas. His eyes are a darker blue now and he's.. cuter. He looks a bit different. But that doesn't matter. Because I kiss him. "I missed you." I tell him. I'm pretty sure I got spit all over him. I love him. "Come on let's go home." he tells me. He teleports me home. We're kissing and later our clothes are on the floor. I don't need to say the rest. He fucked me and I fucked him. Then we fell asleep cuddling.