Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

I never forgot

He pushes me on to his bed. "I never forgot about you Dean." he tells me. "Where were you fucking idiot?" I want to punch him. "I'm sorry. I was fighting." "Fighting what? You fucktard stop avoiding me!" "I said I'm sorry!" He pushes me against the wall. "Me being here on earth was hard. I escaped. I had to ask. The reason I came here?Becuase of YOU!" He threw a plastic plate to me. I caught it and I walked away. "I'm sorry Dean.." I told him to shut up and I went to my house. "I'm sorry.. but I'm moving out." I told the guy who I was living with. "Fine. Go. Here's $200." He gives me the money in a envelope and I shove it inside my pocket. I pack my stuff and go back to my house. When I open the door to the house it feels weird. It's cleaner and newer and.. I don't even know how to describe it.
My baby sister is now a kid. I put my bag down and I sit down. Dad and ANOTHER new woman walks in my direction. "Is this Dean? Your son?" "I wouldnt call him my son anymore Angela." I stand up. "Hello. I'm Dean. I'm 17 and i'm going to college soon." Angela smiles and goes upstairs. This isn't her house. What is she doing here? When she comes back down she has a little kid with her. The kid looks about 11. Maybe 12. "Hi. I'm Riley." "His real name is Jake." The woman tells me. I grab the woman's wrist and I tell her, "The kid says his or their name is Riley. Respect it." I let go of her. I'm not transgender but nonbinary people exist you know.
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot to include this part in the other chapter but John and Dean broke up.