Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Riley's boyfriend

I go out and I unlock my car. I put my key in. I turn the radio on. I really need to buy sone CDs. Maybe that's where I should go. Riley is standing next to the stop sign and is staring at me. "Hi Dean!" "Hey." Riley's just a kid I should just leave him alone."Can I go with you?" It's raining outside and he looks like he's soaking. "Open the door." I tell him. He shuts the car door when he comes inside. He's shaking. "Here's so hot chocolate. I know kids don't like coffee." "Thanks." he tells me. I drive and he talks. He tells me about everything. "So this guy Pat tells me I'm a faggot everyday. It's annoying." I tell him that I'm listening. "Where are we going?" he asks. "Music store." There's a store here called music and merch that i've never been in to. I walk inside. CDs. Band merch and clothes. Bracelets. Everything I wanted to see. Riley picks up a supernatural shirt. "I want this!" he tells me. "Aren't you a little bit too young to watch that?" "You think?" he just laughs and pays. He walks in to my car and when he comes out he's wearing the shirt he just bought. It's really cool. I buy some CDs and I'm out. "So Riley.. I guess you're transgender?" He nods. "Kinda. Yeah. I'm agender. They/them pronouns." "Which means.. you don't have a gender right?" "Yep." I take them home. "Thanks. For today. You're the only person that understands me." "Your welcome kid. See you next time." He's not like other kids. He's actually pretty fun to talk to.
The next day he I mean they calls me on my phone crying. "What's wrong?" I'm surprised I actually CARE about this kid. "My boyfriend.. he.." I drive to their school and see that thy're holding a boy that''s about 2 years older than them. I drive them to the hospital I pay. Riley looks at me and says "We've been together for 1 year."