Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Found dead

Where am I? I don't even know where I am right now.. "Cas! Cas! Where are you?" I yell. Then a big hand makes my mouth shut. "Cus!" He finally lets go of me. "Who are you?" I ask. I can hear my heart beating in my ear. I swear if he did ANYTHING to Cas im killing him. "I'm his uncle." Then he pushes me to the floor. "Yiu made my nephew gay!" "No I didn't!"I say to him. "He's bi." I tell him. I slowly walk away from him. "Whatever!" he shouts. He shouts so loud the whole place shakes. Wherever this place is. I grab a stick and I stick it right through his stomach. "AHHH!!" "You're not his uncle!" I say. "That's right. I'm a," the skin under his shirt lights up. "demon." "Well fuck you!" I tell him. I stab HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL he's dead. Then I see Cas jumping in to the window. "Cas! I need your-" I didnt even get to say the last word. Because a man grabs me. Next thing I know I'm seeing my lifeless body on the ground. I'm dead. I poke at it but my finger just goes through. Then I get pulled in to a light. Then I'm hanging on a stick over a fire. "AHHH! CAS!" I scream and kick at everything when the stick starts shaking. I scream and fall in to the fire.
2 years later
I cough. I push the top out and I stand up. "I'm not.. dead?" Then I remember. I was in hell. Why are monsters real? Why is hell real? After I fell in to the fire the things they... It poked me, stabbed me, burned me. Did everything that could hurt me and at the end of the day I was always back in one piece as if they didn't do what they already did. It continued for a long long time. Now I'm back. How old am I? 50? 500? I look in the river. I look about 20. I run to Cas's favourite ice cream shop. When I reach the place I'm out of breath but at least I can see Cas. I open the door. He looks so different. Blue hair. Tattoos. I see a picture of me hanging out of his pocket. I remmeber everything I did with Cas. How we had sex. How he hugged me and told me how much he loved me. I Walk Over to him. I touch his shoulder. "Hey." He turns around.