Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Stop it

"Stop it." I tell him. "Don't you want your little ass fucked?" he asks me. "It's..math soon." "We're not in SCHOOL. We don't have to work." "Cas.. really." He moves away from me and tells me "We don't have to." "No.. keep fucking me." I don't know why I said that. He puts a finger in my ass. He moves it in and out. "Do you have any lube?" "Yeah." I open my bag I brought from home and I give it to him. He smears some on my ass. "Get ready." he tells me. I just want to be fucked. He puts 2 more fingers in. Stretching me. "Does that hurt?" "No." Because it really doesnt. Then he slides his cock in. It sorta hurts. "Ow.." "You're a virgin." "Yeah.." "Well let me tell you you're never gonna get fucked this good." I moan. I try not to but it feels so god damn good.. I wonder what it feels like for him. Then I know that he's gonna cum soon. He goes in faster and faster until someone opens the door. "Um.. Dean? Cas? What are you doing?" He hides under his sheets. "Nothing." Then it think about what it probably looks like to her. It's a fucking therapist who opened the door. 2 guys fucking and a bottle of lube on the floor next to them. She closes the door. I put my clothes back on.