The Lies We've Told...

Chapter Six

I stomped back over to where Jack was standing alone, without even asking about where Victoria went I grabbed him by the arm stuck my car keys in his hand and told him "Ben & Jerry's, now get in the car before I have a breakdown out here."

"Yes ma'am," He nodded, holding the key to start the car between his fingers while be walked around to the driver's side door and got in, while I did that same with my door. As soon as he started the car and we pulled out onto the street, silent tears started falling from my eyes. "What is it?" He asked looking over at me as he drove, I shook my head so to say, it's nothing. He shook his head before stating, "You're telling me over ice cream," In addition, continuing driving to the ice cream parlor.

_+_+_+_+_

Jack went in and got our ice cream while I sat in the car and waited, the more I was off my feet, the better. He came back to the car with my single scoop of Cherry Garcia ice cream and his scoop of whatever. He got in the car and gave me my ice cream before giving me a face that just screamed 'spill, now'.

"Let's go to the park," I said trying to buy myself time, before the waterworks started again.

"Fine, direct me," He replied sinking into his seat and turning the car back on. After giving him shitty directions and about 3 u-turns, we made it to the park.

"Spill woman," He stated with a lisp, causing me to giggle and lose focus on what I had planned to say.

"Ok, well. Why'd you let Alex know?" I asked calmly.

"Victoria did it I swear!" He yelped putting his hand in the air.

"Where is she anyways?" I asked.

"Hiding from the hormonal pregnant woman," He replied with his usual grin.

"Great," I muttered "Well, why'd he have to tell me he knew! I mean really, I was totally fine thinking he was oblivious, I came here for a reason. He broke up with me, not the other way around. Why is he trying to get back with me? He's not ready for a kid, I don't even know why he's trying, but at the same time I wish he would try harder!" I ranted eating spoonfuls of my ice cream between sentences.

"You guys love eachother," He said with a huge smile.

"Well, yeah. He's one of my best friends, ofcourse I love him, I love all you guys," I replied not sure what he was saying exactly.

"No, I mean you love, love him!" He said, his toothy smile never leaving his face.

"No I don't," I said looking down and shaking my head, before looking back up at him with glassy eyes and nodding, "I love him, don't I," He nodded. "You're so right; I'm in love with Alexander William Gaskarth."
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved all of your comment soo much that, Imma hold a contest for the next few chapters. Whoever gives me the best, funniest, comment gets to read the new chapter before everyone else!(< and you can ask Kelsi, i'm serious)

And tell your friends about this story, The more comment and subscribers I get, the faster I'll update! xD