‹ Prequel: All Because Of You

Running

Twister

I woke up, Ryan still in my arms and smiled. I got to be the "dominant" one, if you would call it that. I don't care what you call it, it felt great. I made a mental schedule of what we could do today to make up for what had happened before. Make cookies, play truth or dare, play twister, bake more cookies, bake muffins, play some more twister... Today might actually be a good day.

Ryan opened his eyes slowly and took a deep breath as he stretched his arms out and arched his back. Then he resituated himself so he was lying sideways on me, using my chest as a pillow. I rubbed his back slowly to show him I still loved him and he grabbed my shirt a little under his chin.

"I love you." I said quietly and I felt him smile into my chest. I picked up the remote to see what was on TV and the news popped up. They had a picture of Ryan on there.

"Ryan, you're on TV." I said happily.

"What?" He said and sat up quickly and saw his school picture was on the news.

"If you have seen this boy, please contact us as soon as possible. His name is Ryan Sethers and there is a strong chance he has been kidnapped from his hometown of Jacksonville, Florida. The last time he was seen by his mother was a week and a half ago. Again, if you have seen this boy, contact us immediately, the number is below." The news reporter explained while Ryan's picture stayed on the screen.

Ryan and I looked at each other. I couldn't believe this. His mother listed him as kidnapped when he sent her the adoption papers. How could this happen?

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Whatever it takes for us to stay together forever." He said and grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together. My dad walked in through the door and kicked off his shoes.

"You're home early." I said.

"They let us out early because there's a snow storm coming. This global warming stuff is really pissing me off. I miss the nice seventy degree weather and beaches."

"Oh," Was all I could say. I wasn't really in a talkative mood since my boyfriend was just on the news. This is going to be an interesting four months.

"Ryan, what's your last name?" My dad asked out of the blue.

"Sethers, why?"

"Oh, great. I heard on the radio that you've been kidnapped. We need to work this out with your mother." He said and I was getting nervous that if we heard it, everyone has heard about it.

"Oh, boy." He said and exhaled deeply.

"It's going to be okay, Ryan. I promise." I said, even thought I didn't know what was going to happen and if I'd really keep my promise.

"Let's just lay low for a few days so nobody gets suspicious or finds out I'm with you. That's all I need is your dad getting arrested, me going back to my mom's, and you probably going into a foster home." Ryan planned and I decided to put my plans to work.

"Okay, let's start by getting this off our minds for now and....bake cookies." I said excitedly.

"Okay," He said and we walked into the kitchen, still holding hands. My dad decided to relax on the couch and watch a little TV.

"Let's start with these!" I exclaimed and shoved Toll House Christmas cookie in his face.

"Okay," He laughed and pushed them away a little. "You're a little too excited today, huh?" He asked and I giggled, opening the package and letting the cookies fall onto the counter.

Ryan giggled along and took out a sheet pan from the counter below. I turned the stove on like the directions said and we put the cookies on the sheet together. They started melting so I took one and rubbed it into his cheek, making him squeal and giggle. He returned a cookie to my face and we were giggling together since we looked like idiots with cookies in our hair and on our faces. I put the sheet into the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes. I grabbed Ryan's hand and led him upstairs into the bathroom.

"What's your idea?" He asked. I giggled and pulled my shirt off.

"We have to get this gooey stuff out of our hair, right?" I smiled and he pulled his shirt off as well. We pulled our jeans off and I turned the shower on and soon hot water spat out. We let our boxers drop to the ground as we hopped in together.

"Your body looks hot when it's wet." Ryan said, staring at my chest. I locked my lips with his and ran my fingers through his gooey hair. He just set his hands on my hips and guided me closer to him to fill in the gap between us.

After about 20 minutes, we hopped out and I felt dirtier than before I got in. We dried ourselves off and put our clothes on. We walked downstairs to see that my dad had already taken out the cookies and let them cool off.

"Thanks, dad!" I yelled to the living room and he waved his hand in acknowledgment.
I grabbed Ryan's hand again and walked him up to my room where I took out Twister.

"Oh, god. The shower wasn't enough?" He giggled and I smiled at him. We laid out the plastic carpet and left the spinner close by us. I spun the spinner.

"Right foot green!" I said and we put our right feet on the green spots. Of course, Ryan put his right foot behind mine and wrapped his arms around me, grabbing my belt buckle and pulling me into him. I looked up at him and he kissed my cheek, oh so sensual. I crouched down and spun the spinner again. It landed on left foot yellow but I said, "Left foot blue!"

We moved our legs to blue where we were in a very awkward position. Ryan's arms were still around me. I almost fell forward, but Ryan pulled me back and grinded himself against me once which told me that my plan was going in the right direction.

I leaded forward so my ass was right in front of him and spun the spinner. It landed on right hand red. I thought it would be fun to try that so I said, "Right hand red!" We managed to get our rights hands on the red dots and we were closer that before. Ryan was right up against me just the way I wanted it.

"My turn!" He said and spun the spinner with his left hand. It landed on left foot green but we didn't want to ruin our position.

"Left hand, right front pocket!" I said and he looked at me funny.

"You've been cheating the whole time to get int his position, haven't you?" He giggled and I burst out laughing.

"You've finally caught on." I smiled and rolled myself on to my back, keeping my feet on the right dots and shoved my left hand into his right front pocket.

"You're such a cheater." He giggled but still shoved his hand into my pocket. Then, he did something I didn't expect. He spun the spinner and didn't even look to see what it landed on but said, "My lips, your neck!"

I didn't have enough time to react but his lips were attached to my neck. I felt him suck and slide his tongue across my neck. A moan escaped from my mouth and I lost the game, when I took my hands out of his pockets and slid them through his hair. I wrapped my legs around his hips and he slid his hands down my sides.

He stopped and whispered in my ear, "I win, you lose." I scoffed that he tricked me and made me lose.

"You are a cheater." I said and he giggled, getting off me. "Noooooo." I wined and tugged at his shirt which made him fall back on top of me. "I'm not done with you." I said quietly and seductively. He gave in and locked his lips back to my neck.

I giggled at the fact that, yet again, I got my way. His hands slid down my sides and pulled at the bottom of my shirt and lifted up. He slid his hands up my bare chest and I let him take off my shirt. His lips locked to my neck, again, and started moving down. My collar bone, my chest, my tummy, my jeans...

He undid my jeans and pulled them down and he did the same to himself. He pulled of his shirt and his jeans and we locked lips, tongues pushing against each other.
He bit the bottom of my lip and pulled, making me pull him back and lock lips again. We moaned and I had this want to go farther. I didn't want to have slow, nice sex. I wanted it fast and hard. Feisty, not lovely. I slid my hands up his chest and starting from his collar bone, I dug my nails in as I slid them down. He gasped along with another moan and I giggled when I saw the marks I left on him.

I rolled over so I was on top of him and dug my nails into him in his sides. We giggled again. This was fun. Now I need clamps for his wrists and a whip. I licked his neck and started a hickey as he did to me. He dug his nails into my back and I arched back and moaned, shoving my hips into his. He laughed and I bit his lips and pulled. He shoved his tongue out and licked my lips making me let go of his lip.

"You're taking the fun out of it!" I yelled and slapped his chest, leaving a hand print. "Don't turn me off because I want you so fuckin' bad right now." I said and turned him over. Last time I took so this time was his turn. And it felt so good.

After we were done, we laid there on the Twister mat, naked. The way you should really play it. But now I was nice and quiet again instead of horny and evil. Sex can change a person so much, so fast. I laid my head on his chest and thought about these past few days.

"I'm sorry, Ryan." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"These past few days, I kicked you out for a silly thing."

"It's okay. I still love you." I smiled at the fact that he forgave me after all the things I did to him.

"Don't ever leave me again." I whispered, almost a cry. What if we did break up? What if we never saw each other? What if...Who cares about what might have happened. What matters is that it didn't happen and we're still together.

"I won't," He said. "I promise." I nuzzled my face into his chest and closed my eyes as his grip tightened around me.

I love the feeling of love.