In Dark Places

Anger Leads To Hate. Hate Leads To Suffering.

Kylo Ren left the command shuttle along with (Y/N) and he was again gripping her upper arm tightly as if she was a prisoner. A stormtrooper crossed their way with Rey in his arms.
“Sir, what shall we do with the girl?”
“Lock her up in the interrogation room.” The Knight ordered, passing by the trooper.
“Who is she?” The redhead asked curiously.
“She’s with the Resistance. She has seen the map; we can extract it from her.”
“I see. Let go of my arm, I can walk by myself, thank you.” (Y/N) whined and Ren made a sharp turn, entering her room.
“I’ve got some work to do and I’ll do it now so I can spend the rest of my time dealing with you.” He threatened as he had her back against the wall by the neck again.
“And how do you plan to “deal” with me, precisely?”
“I’ll think of something. In the meantime, don’t you even think of leaving that room.” He hissed and he stormed out of the room.
It had been an hour since Ren had left her walking in circles around the room. She was getting bored and the more time passed by, the more she was getting nervous about what could be awaiting for her. She decided to get out just for five minutes before Ren comes back, but the moment she made a step out of her room, he slammed her against the wall again.
“Hey!” She whined.
“Didn’t I give you a specific order not to leave this room?” He slowly asked.
“You did, master Ren.” She scowled.
“So you have stepped over an order…again.” He whispered in her ear. “What you did out there was very reckless. I still can’t realize how they weren’t ordered to kill you. You put yourself in big danger.” Ren was now speaking aloud, which relieved (Y/N) a bit.
“So? It’s not like it was the first time. I was a stormtrooper, remember? Besides, I am also a Sith Lord. This suggests danger is not a problem for me.”
“It seems you fail to understand how important you are.”
“Important? Important to who? To the First Order? To you?” She accented on the last word, piercing him with her eyes. Ren didn’t answer; he just kept the arrogant look on his face. (Y/N) laughed out sarcastically in his face and freed herself from his grip, but he pulled her back by the wrist.
“And now you’re running away…” The girl’s jaw dropped in surprise by his words.
“You’re unbelievable, master Ren! You push away something you seemingly…care about and you expect it to stay?!”
“You should really stop correcting me.” Ren said against her lips as his own brushed against hers ever so slightly. “And you should start obeying me completely, not selectively like it seems you’re used to do.” His left hand gripped her neck lightly while the fingers of his right hand brushed against the inner side of her thighs through the rough fabric of her leggings. A small sigh escaped her parted lips as she couldn’t begin to understand what was going on. “Don’t you try to fight me this time.” He kissed her softly while his hand unclasped her cape, letting it fall to the ground. He kept kissing her deeply in order to keep her busy and hold her away from the thought of what was waiting for her. (Y/N), unsuspecting anything, decided to go with the flow. Her hands crawled to his shoulders and she unclasped his cape too. Ren’s hands found the ties of her corset untied it. She was almost surprised at how easily he took it off. Then he proceeded to remove the garment she was wearing under the corset and covered the skin of her arms, chest and neck. Underneath the black fabric was hiding her soft white skin, her perfectly shaped breasts and he freed them from the bra. She sighed, feeling herself too exposed in front of her master. The Knight was already aroused at the sight of her bare flesh and he ran his hands over her breasts. The tall man longed to feel her becoming a part of him right there on the moment, but he had to hold on to his word that she wouldn’t remain unpunished. He took her by the hand and led her to the bed. He bent her over, making her support herself on the edge of the bed with her hands. Without any more stalling, he took off her boots and pulled down her leggings along with her underwear without the blink of an eye. She was now completely exposed and vulnerable. He ran his hand softly over the back of her thighs, over her butt and all along her arched back. “Lay down with your belly on my thighs.” Ren ordered as he sat down on the bed.
“What?”
“Do as I say.” His tone wouldn’t take no for an answer. (Y/N) whipped her hair back and spread her body across his legs. The Knight finally took off his leather gloves and started running a hand up and down her back. “Why are you breathing so heavily? Don’t be afraid, it won’t hurt…a lot…” A slight corner self-satisfied smile bloomed on his lips as he moved her hair to one side so he can watch her face twisting in pain. He started with a comparatively light smack against the skin of her butt. She sighed and arched her back. Ren smirked to himself as he smacked her again, this time harder and she moaned, arching her back again. “Does it hurt?” He caressed her red, burning skin and brought down his hand on it much harder.
“Master!” The girl cried out helplessly and gripped the sheets tightly in pain.
“I must admit, I am enjoying the sound of your voice that way.” He softly spoke as another hard smack followed.
“Oh, master!” She clenched her teeth as she was on the verge of tears. She couldn’t decide if it hurt her or if it was arousing her…or both…
“How does someone as wayward as you feel taken under control? How does it feel to be tamed?” He smacked her again.
“It hurts!” She cried and curled her toes.
“It hurts? Poor thing.” He said sarcastically. “I didn’t hear you, are you going to obey me from now on or you want this method of reeducation to continue?” He smacked her once more very hard.
“Yes, master!” She cried and he smirked at the sight of her quivering lips.
“Yes what?” Another smack.
“I am going to obey you, master.”
“Good girl.” He whispered as he ran a hand over the red skin to soothe the pain. “Look what a good girl you are now, how calm and unaggressive.” He spoke soothingly in a soft tone. He gave her a last, very soft slap. “Put your boots on. Only your boots.” He commanded and (Y/N) carefully rose to her feet to fulfil the order. Ren also rose to his feet and completely stripped himself naked. (Y/N) tied up her boots and eyed her master from head to toe, adoring his pale white skin. He did the same as he approached her and pressed her to his body by the small of her back. Now that he was done with the punishment, he could finally go easy on her and compensate for his coldness in a new way. He finally felt free and sure enough in his feelings to kiss her as long and hard as he had always wanted. He had always wanted to kiss her in a way which could show her what he was incapable of saying out loud, but there was always time or duty that was strangling him or he was stopping himself, convinced that the right thing to do was to let her go. Now that he was holding her in his hands, completely exposed for him and he couldn’t run away even from his own self, he completely gave in to desire. Ren took the girl’s face in his hands and bravely shoved his tongue deep inside her mouth. He picked her up by her thighs, wrapping her legs around his body as he kept kissing her hungrily and he laid her down on the bed. (Y/N) started running her hands over his strong biceps. His lips moved to her neck, sucking it gently and she buried her hands in his hair, moaning softly under him. As about her, she was very puzzled. Just a moment ago he was rough and heartless, while now he was on top of her, touching her and kissing her passionately as if that was somebody absolutely different, somebody that she didn’t know. At least not in the face of Kylo Ren, and as soon as that thought passed through her head, she recalled of Archer. Archer had kissed her once, the day she got the opportunity to become a part of the First Order and she took it. So many things had changed that day. She had shared her plan with him. Despite his respect and confidence in her, he knew he might never see her again, so he took the chance and kissed her. And his kiss was warm and passionate, just like the way Ren was kissing her now. Ren’s right hand crawled between their hot bodies and started caressing her inner thighs. His finger slipped between her labia and he felt she’s already perfectly wet. He reached between his legs, taking his already hard member in his hand and he positioned it at her entrance. He moved his lips from her neck to her earlobe and he sucked it gently as he slowly pushed his whole length inside her.
“Oh, master Ren!” (Y/N) moaned loudly because of the slight pain spreading through her body. Ren gasped at the pleasure he felt from the way her tight walls wrapped so well around his member. He kept still for a moment so she could adjust to his size. She bit her finger as Ren started moving in and out of her very slowly.
“That’s not the kind of pain you’re used to, is it?” He softly spoke in her ear.
“No, master.” She curled her toes, but the pain had started fading away.
“Don’t be afraid, it will get much, much better.” He whispered as his right hand touched all over her left thigh, felt up the beautiful curves of her hips, of her belly and gently caressed her breasts before he caught her by the back of the thigh again. (Y/N) relaxed her muscles and closed her eyes, giving in to the pleasant feeling invading her body. Ren watched her melt under him and her soft moans sent thrills to his already pulsating member. “That feels good, doesn’t it?”
“Yes, master Ren.”
“Do you want me to make it even better?” The Knight asked as he increased his pace drastically.
“Yes, master.” She breathily answered as she gripped the sheets tightly. Her arms snaked around his back and she made him lie down on her body as she dug her nails into the skin of his shoulders. He supported himself on his left elbow beside her head and he held on to her left thigh for more access. He increased his pace so much, that they both couldn’t stop moaning loudly and intensely. (Y/N) loved his voice – low, raspy and threateningly calm. Now that he was moaning intensely and passionately in her ear with that same low, raspy voice, the sound was arousing her even more than she already was. She felt a knot tying inside her and her walls started tightening, so did the rest of the muscles in her body. Ren felt that and he didn’t need a second guessing. His right hand slipped between their bodies and he found her clit, starting to stimulate it.
“Here?” His fingers worked quickly. (Y/N) reached down and moved them a little upper.
“Right here.” She encouraged her master and he kept moving in and out of her as fast as his stamina allowed. “Faster!” (Y/N) moaned as she felt herself close. Ren hit the delicate spot, which brought the girl to her climax. She moaned at the top of her lungs as he rode out her orgasm. However, Ren was close too, so he didn’t stop even for a moment. He supported himself on both elbows beside her head and buried his face in her neck, thrusting as fast as he could. When he felt himself on the edge, he pulled out and stroking his member, he shot his hot semen on (Y/N)’s belly, moaning uncontrollably. He exhaled deeply and lied beside her, trying to catch his breath. “I’ll be right back.” (Y/N) smiled at him softly and ran off to the bathroom. When she came back, Ren was already under the covers. She crawled in bed and lied beside him, pulling the covers over herself. Ren turned to face her and gestured her to come closer.
“Come here.” He whispered and took her in his arms, embracing her tightly. He ran his fingers through her curls and kissed her forehead. (Y/N) wasn’t convinced that was the same person. The Kylo Ren she knew wasn’t capable of showing affection, of feeling emotions, he wasn’t kind and loving, while now she was lying in his arms and he was someone completely different.
“What happened with the girl?” (Y/N) asked.
“We’re talking about work again?”
“It’s not like we talk about anything else.”
“It’s not like we haven’t.”
“You’re right for once.” She sighed.
“For once?” He raised his eyebrows and she pursed her lips. “Well, there was a little problem, which turns out to be a big problem. I tried to get inside her mind, but she blocked me out.”
“She’s force sensitive?” A look of disbelief appeared on her face.
“Yes, she’s very strong with the Force and she’s not even aware of how much.”
“She resisted you?! But you’re the master of the Knights of Ren, you happen to be amongst the strongest, you’re almost a Sith Lord! You’ve got such power – Snoke knows it, I know it, everyone knows it.” The girl spoke fast and uneasily.
“I know, but it appears that she is much stronger and I acknowledge it. There’s been an awakening…I’m sure you’ve felt it too. The problem is this is her awakening and she’s on the side of the Resistance. She will take the path of the Jedi and if they find Skywalker first he will teach her the way. This can be a major threat to the First Order. Skywalker is not to be underestimated. The absolute worst that can happen is the rebirth of the Jedi.” Ren spoke softly and sleepily, but she sensed the disturbance in him.
“We can’t let that happen, that’s not what I fought all my life for.”
“You wanted to do something important, didn’t you? Now I’ve got a task for you. You will try to extract the map from that girl.”
“Me? But I’m not as strong as you are. If you failed then what chance at all could I have?”
“Our skills have not been measured, in other words you might even be stronger than me.”
“I’m a warrior, that’s mostly what I’ve been trained for.”
“The Supreme Leader has reasons to believe Vader wanted to make a whole weapon out of you. There’s no way he has missed the psychic part of the training. Who knows, your psychic skills might be stronger than mine.”
“I doubt it, but I will obey your will, master.”
“Good. And don’t ever doubt yourself. Ever. Vader must have taught you that.”
“It’s the lesson I never fully acquired.” She looked away ashamedly and Ren soothingly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.
“About us…” Ren started insecurely after a short silence.
“About us? You believe there’s “us?” (Y/N) lift her eyes to his in surprise.
“Yes. Is that wrong of me?”
“No, I’m sorry. What did you want to say?” She pursed her lips as she felt guilty for criticizing him for something she also cared about.
“This…between us…whatever it is, it has to remain a secret for the time being.”
“I know.”
“I don’t want it to be that way, but the status has some barriers…”
“I know, master Ren. I’m not judging you, I understand how things are. I’m used to being a secret.”
“I don’t want you to feel that way. I just never thought things would turn out that way.”
“Believe me, neither did I.”
“Let’s take a sleep. Tomorrow’s going to be tough, I sense it.”
“Yes, me too. Good night, master Ren.” (Y/N) closed her eyes and buried her face in Ren’s neck.
“Good night.”
When Kylo Ren woke up, (Y/N) was not in the bed beside him. She wasn’t even in the room. He put on his clothes and went looking for her. He found her walking around the aircraft hangar nervously. He caught her by the upper arm unexpectedly and pulled her to a secluded corner before she could even realize what’s happening.
“I sense your disturbance. Why?” Ren asked directly, looking in her eyes with a finger under her chin.
“I don’t want to fail.” The girl simply said.
“No one will blame you if you do. Just give the best of yourself, I’ll be with you and I’ll be watching.” Ren leaned down and kissed her gently. “Why so insecure all of a sudden?”
“Because this is a train of consequences. If we don’t get to Skywalker first, the result will be the rebirth of the Jedi…I don’t want to see the Jedi rebirthed.”
“No one here does. Let’s get done with it.”
“Yes, master Ren.” She kissed him urgently and stormed off, heading to the interrogation room. She angrily entered the room, followed by Ren. He took a side place in order to observe. Rey looked at both of them with a very confused look on her face.
“First things first. May I know your name?” (Y/N) started confidently with her usual stone-cold look.
“Rey.” The other girl replied after hesitating for a while. “Who are you?” She asked as she looked to Ren and then back to (Y/N) as if she was looking for a relation.
“My name is Lord Edenia.”
“Lord?”
“I happen to be a Sith Lord – this should neutralize your confusion. I have information that you were the one flying the Millennium Falcon. I’m impressed. Maybe we could fly an aircraft together one day.” (Y/N) smiled somewhat wickedly.
“I doubt it.” Rey barked.
“Such a pity, I thought we could be friends, but since you’re not interested I guess I’ll go straight to the point. If you cooperate, I’ll spare you the functions of master Ren’s torture chair, if you don’t I’ll have to get a little creative.” (Y/N) smirked as Rey’s lips quivered in fright and held back tears.
“Don’t be afraid. I won’t hurt you, unless you make me. What I want from you is the map.”
“I’m not giving it to you.” Rey hissed through her clenched teeth.
“But I’m not asking you, dear.” (Y/N) smiled sarcastically as she raised her hand to Rey’s face. Ren slightly smirked at (Y/N)’s ruthlessness and ways of leadership, but he also tensed up as the key moment came. The redhead tried to reach into the other girl’s mind and for a second she saw a blurry piece of the map, but she felt the scavenger digging into her own head too, so she stopped the process. “You try to use my own cards against me?” (Y/N) exhaled and clenched her teeth. “I’m afraid our next meeting won’t be quite as pleasant.” She hissed and stormed out of the room. Kylo Ren shot a threatening glance to the girl and calmly walked out of the room, going after (Y/N). The redhead entered her room and Kylo Ren followed her. She saw him entering and threw herself in his arms.
“Forgive me, master, I have failed.” She whispered as her lips quivered from the suppressed anger.
“You did what you could. We both did. Failure was almost inevitable.” Ren spoke softly and soothingly, running his fingers through her hair.
“I was close, I even saw a blurry image of the map, but I guess she turned the link around because she started digging through my memories. I stopped, otherwise she could have seen something important. You have a reason to be angry.”
“No, I’m not angry with you. Do you know what she could have seen?”
“I don’t know. Maybe I could succeed if I tried again…”
“No, we can’t risk it.” Ren put his finger under her chin as he so much loved doing and looked in her eyes as the latex gloves creaked at the movement. “You knew this was going to backfire, didn’t you? Yet you risked just to get the map.” The girl nodded and pursed her lips. “Again a risk.” He whispered threatingly and gently bit her bottom lip, pulling it softly and letting it slip from his teeth.
“I have to find out what she saw.” (Y/N) whispered.
“You have my permission. But…promise me you won’t get inside her head. Promise me!” He spoke slowly and threatingly.
“I promise, master Ren.”
“Good girl!” Ren whispered, gazing at her lips. “Then off you go.” He said and (Y/N) ran off angrily to the interrogation room.
The redhead entered the interrogation room and she was so angry that she was calm.
“This chair has a built-in electroshock. I am going to ask you only one simple question. I want a truthful answer to it, because dare you lie to me – I will know. Shall you not answer the question or you decide to trick me, I won’t be bothered to use the electroshock. Am I clear?” (Y/N) explained calmly.
“Yes.” Rey answered helplessly.
“Good.” (Y/N) whispered. “The question is simple, don’t be afraid. When I tried to read your mind you also got inside my head. I know you’ve seen something. What was it?” Rey hesitated for a while, but then decided this couldn’t do her any harm, while if she didn’t answer that would very well cost her.
“I saw only one thing, just for a second. I saw you fighting Kylo Ren in a snowy forest. Why did you fight him if you’re allies?” She was speaking insecurely and she was puzzled. (Y/N)’s heart skipped a beat at the memory of the fight in the snow.
“We had our reasons, it was a harmless fight. Thank you for your cooperation.” (Y/N) replied calmly and was almost out the door when Rey spoke.
“That’s all you’ll get from me.” The scavenger said confidently and (Y/N) turned around to face her.
“We’ll see.” She smiled wickedly and walked out of the room. Kylo Ren crossed her path as she had headed to find him.
“Come with me.” He ordered and (Y/N) followed him puzzled. They didn’t say a word on the way to their destination which seemed unreachable. Finally, they reached to a silent part of the base where no living soul was currently to be found roaming. They entered a spacious room which looked like no one had visited it in ages. It was unlit; the only light brightening it was the sunlight. All there was in the room was a leather couch in the middle of the room facing the window. The only impressive thing in the room was impressive enough to explain the lack of objects. It could simply take your breath away with its majesty and that’s why anything else in the room would be placed in vain. This thing was the huge glass pane window looking to a snowy hill. The atmosphere was making the room one of the most peaceful places (Y/N) had seen.
“This is the most beautiful view I have ever seen.” (Y/N) said quietly as if in a trance.
“You should see it at night.” Ren whispered in her ear as he put his hands on her waist from behind. “Come.” He took her hand and led her to the couch, making her sit down beside him. He pressed her head to his chest and started running his fingers through her hair as they both started through the window.
“What are we doing here? Aren’t we supposed to be in the command room?”
“I wanted to show you this place so you can calm down, I felt your anger. Besides, we have to go report to the Supreme Leader and he won’t be pleased. Also, I feel a disturbance in the Force, I feel like something unpleasant is going to happen. With these thoughts considered, I decided I need a moment of peace before it all comes down and I wanted to share it with you.”
“I feel flattered. You know, you’ve changed. I would have never guessed a man like that is the man living under the mask.”
“He doesn’t live under the mask. He didn’t exist before I met you. If you disappear, he disappears along with you, because he lives within you.”
“I’m sorry to hear that.”
“Don’t be, I am not. No one has ever made me actually feel something before you. No one else except you could deserve the way I treat you. I have reasons to believe it’s the same with you…unless…unless there is something in the past with Archer.” Ren whispered the blond man’s name. “Or there still is…”
“There’s not. Never was, never will be. He’s just been my friend since I can remember. I taught him the Dark Side is the right way; he’s always been beside me. Besides, would I be here saying these things if my heart was with him? It’s me and you now.”
“He can’t say the same though. I saw the way he looked at you; I heard the way he talks to you. He sure wasn’t happy to see you with me.”
“That’s enough, master Ren. He isn’t a man with back thoughts, unlike you.” (Y/N) interrupted him with annoyance.
“Oh, was that supposed to be a knife in my back?”
“No, it would have been much more painful if I wanted it to be. I just wanted to show you that not everybody is like you.” She raised her head from his chest and turned to face him.
“Like me? What do you mean like me? Arrogant? Uncompromising?” Ren gazed at her lips as he spoke silently.
“Yes, I think arrogant is the word I am looking for.” (Y/N) took his bottom lip between her teeth gently, just like he had done earlier. Ren couldn’t fight the temptation and shoved his tongue in her mouth, making her moan in surprise. “Is that all supreme power like yours has to offer? Blinding pride and therefore – arrogance?”
“It sounds much different the way you say it. No, power by itself is enough. It makes you feel secure, it gives you the confidence that you can destroy everything that gets in your way…including pain. And you know pain all too well. I thought you knew that already. After all, you’re like me.”
“No, I am not. Not as much as you are in this aspect, at least.” The girl shifted away, somewhat frightened. Ren gently pushed her down on the sofa and carefully wrapped a hand around her neck, looking in her eyes.
“Oh, but you are. You are very prideful, (Y/N). You should hear yourself when you speak of your father’s mighty Empire with such passion, with such pride that you used to be a part of it.” His fingers were gently caressing her neckline up and down. “Don’t deny who you are. Every quality of the Dark Side you possess – don’t deny it, even if you don’t find it rather appealing.”
“I do not. The Dark Side is strong in my veins.”
“There you are – back again. That’s the reason why we make such a good team together – me and you. Because we are the same. We suffer the same and our suffering makes us more powerful.” He whispered against her lips.
“You believe we’re good together?”
“Of course we are. And the galaxy already felt our power on its back, dare I say.”
“It definitely did. The Dark Side once more is the strongest power in the galaxy, in possession of the most dangerous weapon.”
“And we’re in control of it. Just a word and we can do the unspeakable.”
“We?”
“Didn’t I alert you? You are now one of the Knights of Ren and I’ll soon make it official. You have long reserved your place among us. Besides, I’ll make sure as soon as possible that we don’t have to hide.” (Y/N) smiled. That didn’t sound like Ren at all. Suddenly, her face darkened.
“But first, we still have fights to win.” Ren tightened his grip around her neck a little and crushed his lips on hers, shoving his tongue in her mouth. She buried her fingers in his raven hair and enjoyed the kiss. He had called her by name for the first time and it had rolled off his tongue so gently. He had never done it before…