Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 11

Rowan’s P.O.V.
I was alone with Tobias at his place just cuddled on the couch. I was just thinking about the advice Ryan gave me. Tobias says, “You’re awfully quiet tonight.” “Just thinking”, I reply. “About?” he asks. I turn to him saying, “There’s something I’ve been wanting to try.” Then he asks, “What is it?” “I was thinking maybe we could become a little more intimate. I’m not really sure how to go about it but maybe we can take things slow”, I say. He looks at me with those gorgeous jade orbs and says, “Anything you want ghuleh.” I kissed him out of pure happiness, he deepened the kiss sliding his tongue in my mouth. He laid me down on the couch climbing on top of me. Then his hand makes its way to the hem of my shirt, and he looks to me for approval. I nod and he puts his hand under my shirt making me shiver. He asks, “Are you okay?” I reply, “Yeah it’s just your hand is cold.” We laughed a bit and he kissed me again then he begins fondling my chest sending chills through my body.
I suddenly felt something hard against me. I ask, “Do you have a flashlight in your pocket?” He replies, “No, that’s me babe. That’s how crazy you make me.” Then he asks, “Do you know how many times I’ve wanted to do this with you since we met?” He says, “You’re so sexy Rowan.” I couldn’t take it anymore I kissed him again. He made me feel like I never had before. Tobias then grinds himself into me. Fuck that felt good I moaned out loud. He says, “That’s right babe. Let me hear you.” We continued this for a bit, then suddenly the door opens. Omega asks, “Well what’s going on here?” Tobias and I get up and straighten ourselves up and he asks, “Really? You guys forget how to knock?” Earth says, “Guys he’s right. We should have.” I reply, “It’s getting late anyway I should get home.” Tobias asks, “Want me to drive you?” Rowan says, “It’s okay babe. Ryan lent me her car. I’ll see you tomorrow after work.” I kiss him one last time and he says, “Be careful”, and I leave. I hate to think about how much the guys are gonna tease him for that.
Tobias’ P.O.V.
Simon asks, “What exactly did we walk in on?” “None of your business”, I reply. Omega says, “Obviously, someone was about to get laid.” “No. It’s not like that. Rowan isn’t ready for that yet.” Simon asks, “What do you mean? Is she a virgin?” “Like I said, “That’s none of your business”, I say. Earth says, “Come on guys. Give him a break.” At least one of them had the sense to drop it. Finally, I went to bed and hoped the next time that Rowan and I would be completely alone.
Unknown P.O.V.
What I saw on that couch completely disgusted me. I knew the elders were gonna make their move soon. I just hope that the poor girl comes to her senses and marries who she is told. They are going to have to do something drastic to separate Rowan from her newfound freedom. Once one of our kind has been out in the world it becomes difficult for them to re-embrace the values that we have come to hold so dear. I report back to the elders and they are making their move after Halloween, which is two months away.