Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 12

Rowan’s P.O.V.
What happened between Tobias and I the other night only made me want him more. The only problem is he is a lot more experienced than me. Maybe I could talk to Ryan and she could give me some pointers. When the moment happens and we finally are physically intimate I don’t want to be awkward or nervous. I got ready and went downstairs and was met by Ryan in the kitchen. She asks, “How did it go last night?” “Fine…until the guys walked in on us fooling around”, I reply. Ryan chuckles a bit and says, “I bet that was embarrassing.” I say, “I just hope they didn’t give him hell about it after I left.” Then I say, “I was wondering maybe you could give me some pointers about being intimate with a man.” She says, “Sure. How’s later today?” I nod and say, “That works.” I was getting ready for my shift when my phone rang. It was Tobias I answer it, “Hello?” His sexy voice replies, “Hey ghuleh.” I ask, “How was it after I left the other night?” “Pretty awkward. The guys well except Earth were being jerks”, he says. I say, “I’m sorry baby. I hate to but, I must go I gotta be at work soon. Maybe I’ll see you tonight. I love you.” He says, “I love you too gorgeous”, before hanging up. Ryan was gonna come by on my break to continue our conversation from earlier.

When she arrived, we go to the back and she asks, “What do you want to know?” “Well I want to know how I can please him”, I reply. Ryan answers, “There are many ways to please him, but a couple that men really like are being touched or oral.” I ask, “What is oral?” “Ummm it’s where you please him with your mouth, somewhere besides the mouth”, she says. I ask, “You mean his….?” She nods and says, “Only do that if you feel you’re ready. I know Tobias would never force you.” I nod knowing she was right. When it comes to that Tobias is a complete gentleman. Ryan leaves and soon my shift was over. After I closed up I headed to Tobias’ place.

Tobias’ P.O.V.
I was messing around with a guitar riff for Zombie Queen when I heard a knock on the door. I answer it to see Rowan. “Hey babe”, I reply. She asks, “What are you up to handsome?” “Just messing around on the guitar.” I say. She says, “It’s such a shame we were interrupted the other night.” I agree by saying, “Uh-huh it was.” She says, “Maybe we could try it again.” I ask, “Are you sure?” She nods and I say, “The guys won’t be home for a while so why not.” I pick her up and carry her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. I lay next to her as she turns to face me and says, “I love you. I hope you know that.” I reply, “I know. I love you too my beautiful ghuleh.” I ask, “What do you want me to do?” “Touch me”, she replies. God her innocence is such a turn on. “Where baby? Where do you want me to touch you?” She takes my hand and places it on her sexy chest saying, “Here.” I immediately obliged by reaching under her shirt and kneading the flesh of her delicate bosom. I say, “I got somewhere you can touch me”, and guide her hand to my hard length.
She looked a bit nervous and I say, “It’s ok baby. Just do what feels right.” Then she began to rub up and down making me moan, “Ugh. That’s it babe.” Fuck her hand felt do good. I really wanted to give her the same pleasure she was giving me. I slid my hand down between her legs and rubbed her through her jeans making her call out, “Oh my god Tobias.” I smirk against her neck and continue earning the sexiest moans from her. I ask, “Does that feel good ghuleh?” She responds, “Yes. It feels so good.” Not too long after that she says, “I feel strange.” “Do you want me to stop?” I ask. “No. Please don’t”, she replies. Continuing my actions, I say, “Let go baby.” My words sent her over the edge and I beheld one of the most beautiful sights. Her face was one of pure pleasure and I wanted nothing more than to see that face when I was inside of her, but for now I will wait till she is ready. Rowan says, “Wow. That was amazing.” “I’m glad you enjoyed it ghuleh”, I reply. Rowan says, “You’ve pleased me. Now allow me to please you.” She begins touching me again and I groan her name, “Rowan baby.” She continues and I feel my own release approaching. As I do I moan, “Oh fuck.” Trying to catch my breath I say, “Damn babe.” She smirks at me with satisfaction and I just bring her close to me as we cuddle.
Rowan’s P.O.V.
I was laying there with Tobias and I had never been so happy. I loved him so much it scared me. What would happen when he went on tour? The thought brought tears to my eyes. Tobias looks at me and asks, “What’s wrong ghuleh?” “I’m just afraid of losing you…. like you’re going to disappear”, I reply. He tilts my head up to where I look him in the eyes as he says, “Baby I’m not going anywhere.” I ask, “What about when you go on tour?” Tobias says, “Ghuleh, I love you. When I am touring, all I am going to want is to be home with you. It may seem like a while, but I’ll be back before you know it. I could even fly you out to a few shows if you want. I’d do anything for you Rowan.” His words really reassured me as I said, “I love you too Tobias.” He kissed my forehead as we both drifted off to sleep.