Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 15

Rowan’s P.O.V.
I woke up in bed and wondered how I got there. Tobias must’ve carried me. I went downstairs to see the guys were back. Ryan asks, “Are you okay?” I nod and reply, “I’m fine. Just a little paranoid I guess.” He says, “Rowan I am so sorry. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you. I’m glad Tobias came over and stayed with you. He told me to tell you that he’d see you later today. “I smiled hearing that. How did I get so lucky to deserve a guy so sweet? I know we haven’t been together long, but I can’t imagine what I’d do without him. After I eat I go upstairs and take a shower. As I was washing myself off I imagined Tobias in the shower with me, touching and kissing me while his hand is between my legs pleasuring me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jessica asking, “Ro you okay in there?” I call back, “Yeah I’m okay. Just about done.” God Tobias what are you doing to me? I shake the last of the lusty thoughts from my head and get dressed. I wanted to look extra cute today for him. Thank god, the girls taught me about hair and makeup. When I was done, I looked in the mirror one last time and headed out.
Tobias’ P.O.V.
The guys and I have finally finished the song Zombie Queen. I must say I’m quite proud of it. Right after Halloween we must go back to Sweden so it can be recorded. I’m not looking forward to leaving Rowan, but maybe I could have her stay with me there for a while. The first time apart for a rock couple is the hardest. I was playing some of the songs from Subdivision when I heard knocking. I open the door to see Rowan, and damn she looked good. I just wanted to rip that sexy dress right off her. ‘Calm down dude. Later’ I thought to myself. “Hey sexy”, she says. “Hey there yourself.” “So, I was wondering something.” “What’s that I ask?” “Would you play one of your Subdivision songs for me?” I reply, “I don’t know babe. I’m just starting to play the material again after such a long time.” “Please?” she asks while giving me the most adorable puppy dog face. I give in and say, “Alright. Just one though.” I grab my guitar and play Scenario for her.
When I am done, she says, “Wow babe. You are so talented.” I smile and reply, “I’m glad you liked it love.” “I want to thank you for coming over last night.” “Babe it was nothing. I was glad you called me when you did”, I reply hugging her. God, she smelled so good. She looked up at me, her lavender eyes gazing into mine and she kissed me. It was just a kiss and I could already tell I was losing control of myself. I ask, ‘Bedroom?” “Bedroom”, she responds. When we get in the room I lock the door in case the guys came back. I went to unzip her dress and she asks, “What are you doing?” “I just want to see that sexy body of yours babe. If it makes you feel any better you can see me too if you want, not totally nude though.” She nods and says, “Okay.” So, I unzip her dress and it falls to the floor revealing her sexy body. Then she helped me out of my t shirt and jeans. She looked almost mesmerized.
Rowan’s P.O.V.
Just when I thought Tobias couldn’t be any sexier to me I see him in nothing but boxer shorts. I just took a minute to look him over and noticed his tattoo on his arm. I traced over it with my finger and he asks, “You like it?” I nod and say, “Yeah I do. I’ve wanted a tattoo since I was 14.” “Maybe I’ll take you to get one.” “I’d like that she replies. He kissed me with that same fiery passion he had so many times before and I could feel myself getting lost in him. I wanted him to just take me right here, right now, but I was still scared. For now, I had another way in mind to pleasure him. I tried to remember every piece of advice Ryan gave me. I pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him. He looked a bit surprised, but went with it. I kissed his neck and bit down on his collar bone making his breath hitch. I made my way down his torso to the waist band of his boxers. I pulled them down just enough to reveal his hard length to me. He was a well-endowed man I must say. He says, “You know you don’t have to do this.” “I know, but I want to.” Keeping Ryan’s advice in mind I flicked my tongue across the tip hearing him gasp sharply. To tease him a bit more I licked down the base, and finally took him into my mouth making him moan, “Holy hell Rowan.” I continued my motions as he tangled his fingers in my hair. His moans were so sexy. Not too much longer after that he says, “Fuck babe. You’re gonna make me cum.” Then I took him all the way to the back of my throat as he came. He asks while panting, “Do you not have a gag reflex?” I shrug and we just laugh.
Tobias’ P.O.V.
Damn whoever gave her advice on how to do that I need to thank. Smirking deviously, I turn Rowan on her back and she asks, “What are you doing now?” “It’s my turn to make you cum now baby. I’m gonna make you cum so hard all the neighbors will know my name.” I tease her a bit by rubbing her through her panties. She was so wet already. I move the obstructive clothing to the side and press my thumb to her clit earning a soft moan. Then I insert my tongue inside her and she begins writhing and calling out, “Oh yes Tobias!!!!” “Tell me baby, tell me how I make you feel”, I respond as I insert two fingers inside her. “That feels so fucking good!!!!” she moans. Continuing with my fingers I take her clit in my mouth and suck on it making her say, “Oh my god, I’m gonna cum.” “Yeah baby. Cum for me. Moan my name when you do.” “Oh, fuck Tobias baby!!!!!!” When she finally caught her breath, she said, “Wow. You were amazing babe. “So were you.” I respond. Then we get under the covers and fall asleep.
Soon I heard the door open. I guess the guys were back. To make sure, I put my jeans back on and go check it out. Sure, enough Omega and Earth were holding a drunk Alpha. Omega says, “Sorry if we woke you man. We’re just trying to get him to bed.” Alpha looks up and says, “HEEEEYYYYYY. Toby what’s up?” “Keep quiet. You’ll wake up Rowan.” Earth replies, “Don’t worry man. We got him. Go back to bed.” As they got him out of the living room I heard giggling behind me. Rowan was awake. She asks, “Is he gonna be okay?” I nod and reply, “Yeah. It’s nothing they can’t handle. Let’s go back to sleep.” Then Rowan and I did just that.