Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 16

Rowan’s P.O.V.
I woke up with the events of last night still fresh in my mind. Tobias is an incredible lover from what I’ve experienced so far. I turn to see his sleeping face next to mine. He looked so peaceful. Soon his jade eyes open and he says, “Good morning ghuleh.” “Morning.” “Did you sleep well?” I nod and he pulls me closer. Then he says, “There’s something I have to tell you. After Halloween I, must go back to Sweden so we can record some new material. If you want, you could come with us.” His words surprised me, but it made me happy that he wanted me to go with him. “I’ll gladly go with you.” I reply. He kisses me and says, “Good. Cause I was gonna kidnap you if you said no.” I playfully shove him and he begins tickling me, “S-t-t-oooop I ca-n’t breathe!!!!!!” I said between giggles. Tobias says, “We should probably get up. If you want to take a shower the towels are under the sink.” I nod and go in the bathroom turning on the water.
Tobias’ P.O.V.
I left Rowan to get ready and see what the guys are up to. Alpha looked rough from last night. I ask, “You okay?” he just groans in response. Omega asks, “Where’s Rowan?” “Shower.” “You guys have fun last night?” I just smile and stay silent. I feel that what happens between Rowan and I should stay between us. I ask, “Alpha you still got those clothes your cousin left here?” “In my closet.” I go and get them so Rowan didn’t have to wear the same clothes. When I got back to the room she was towel drying her hair. I set the clothes down on the bed and say, “These are Alpha’s cousin’s. They should fit you.” “Thank you.” I go over and kiss her and pull her down on the bed. “Not now babe. I have to be at work in an hour”, she replies. “I wish you didn’t have to go.” “Don’t worry babe. I’ll be back before you know it.” She finishes getting ready and I walk her out. Hopefully the day doesn’t go by too slow.
Rowan’s P.O.V.
As I restocked the metal shelf I notice an album with Subdivision on it. I turn it around and sure enough Tobias was on the back cover. It was called So Far So Noir. The song he played for me last night Scenario was on it. Luckily, I get an employee’s discount in the store so I decide to get it. I was curious about the music he made before Ghost. I open it and the first song comes on and it’s good. Then I began thinking of what Tobias was up to. Now I’m not so nervous about being completely intimate with him. I have decided that I will give myself to him on Halloween night. That isn’t too far away, and I can’t wait to be with him completely. The guys from Motionless are having a big Halloween party and I want Tobias to be there with me. After that party, we’ll have a private party of our own.
*A couple weeks later*
Rowan’s P.O.V.
Tonight, was the show with Subdivision and I needed something to wear. Ryan was taking me shopping. We went from store to store coming up empty, but then in the last one we found the perfect outfit. “Now we have to go home and get started on your hair and makeup. So, once we got home she got started by straightening my hair, then applying makeup. I looked in the mirror and was floored. I’d never seen my hair straight before and I hug Ryan saying, “Thanks. I love it.” “You’re welcome honey. Now go to your man.” Smiling I get in my car and head to the club where the show is going to be. Tobias told the security I’d be coming and was escorted backstage. Tobias hugs me saying, “Wow babe. You look amazing.” “Guys this is my girlfriend Rowan.” They all introduced themselves and we talked a bit before the show. I took my seat in the front and they came out on stage. Tobias came out and addressed the crowd, “Hello. We are Subdivision and it is an honor to play for you tonight. This first song is called Necropolis.” Wow they were even better live. It was easier for me to tell he was Papa now recognizing his vocals. The first song ends and they play several others like Last Night, Until You’re Mine, Scenario, and Killing Floor. Tobias addresses the crowd again and says, “You guys have been amazing. We have a final song for you tonight. This one is Lady Morgue.” I noticed that during the song he maintained eye contact with me. I could see how much he loved what he does, his passion for music just radiated off him. The song ends and everyone applauds. This man was amazing, and he was mine.