Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 17

Unknown P.O.V.
The time to retrieve Rowan was almost upon us. I informed the elders of Mr. Forge’s departure after Halloween. Part of me felt sick thinking about what we were planning to do. Ever since Rowan left she’s the happiest I’ve ever seen her. Once I thought about leaving like Rowan did. The only difference was unlike her, I didn’t have the guts. I was too fearful of the repercussions of my actions. I admired her courage, but our kind and humans could never peacefully coexist…could we?
Rowan’s P.O.V.
It was finally here, Halloween. The Motionless house was all a buzz. People were running around decorating and preparing. The girls and I were upstairs getting ready. Every couple had a theme to their costumes, and mine was gorgeous. Tobias and I decided since we have a deep love for Bram Stoker’s Dracula I was Mina and he would be Vlad. Everyone was excited about the party, but I was looking forward to the after party. Soon the guests began arriving, Tobias and the guys among them.
Once he saw me he says, “Wow. You are incredibly beautiful.” “So are you.” “You want to dance?” I nod as he leads me to the dance floor pulling me close. I inhaled his scent, it was almost intoxicating. As we swayed to the music, I look into his eyes and ask, “Why me?” He looks confused as I ask, “Why did you choose me?” “Because you loved the real me, as I love you.” “I love you too Tobias.” I kissed him with all the passion I could muster. When we pulled away I whisper in his ear, “Let’s get out of here.”
Tobias’ P.O.V.
Rowan whispers in my ear, “Let’s get out of here.” “And go where?” “To your place.” I then realized what she was getting at. I ask, “Are you sure min karlek?” She nods and we go back to my place. Once we were inside we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. I lead her to the bedroom and get to work taking off her dress. Boy, this thing had a lot of buttons. Finally, her costume fell to the floor revealing some sexy lingerie. “Babe you are so sexy.” She takes off my jacket and shirt replying, “So are you.” I pick her up and gently lay her on the bed.
I climb on top of her kissing and biting her neck making her moan softly. I lean her up removing her bra exposing her upper body to me. She was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen. I fondled her breasts taking her nipple into my mouth making her arch her back in pleasure and repeated the process with the other. I reached between her legs and she was soaking wet. I kissed down her body and removing the last piece of obstructive clothing and licked her slit making her cry out, “Tobias. Oh, my god!!!!” “Say my name baby.” Soon she said, “Fuck Tobias I’m cumming!!!!!” “Cum, cum all over me baby.” She was writhing in pleasure as her orgasm hit. Once she caught her breath she sits up and went to remove my pants, but I stopped her saying, “Oh no baby. Tonight, is all about me pleasing you.” Then I went to work removing them myself.
Rowan’s P.O.V.
Tobias removes the rest of his clothes and grabs something out of the dresser. He lies on the bed next to me and opens the item. I realized it was a condom. He puts it on and climbs between my legs saying, “Just relax baby.” Looking into my eyes he says, “I love you Rowan.” “I love you too.” As I maintained our eye contact I say, “Tobias make love to me, please.” Without another word I felt him begin to push inside of me. I closed my eyes tight in pain as he entered me. He stops and asks, “Are you okay?” I nod and reply, “Yes love.” Then he continued was fully inside of me.
Tobias gives me a look of concern and I say, “I’m alright.” As he began to move the pain faded and gave way to pleasure. “Tobias”, I moaned. “Does it feel good min karlek?” “Harder.” He gave me a look, but then I begged, “Please.” As I asked he quickened the pace making me cry out, “Holy fuck Tobias!!!” “Yes my love, moan for me.” “Ugh baby you feel so good.” “You do too Rowan.” Then he was moving even faster than before, causing me to grip the sheets calling out, “Oh yes Tobias!!!” “Fuck Rowan baby!!” I felt this immense feeling and said, “Baby you’re gonna make me cum.” “Cum with me Rowan. Please cum for me baby.” His words sent me over the edge into the most intense orgasm I ever had. I cried out, “Tobias!!!!” He soon followed calling out, “Fucking hell Rowan.” As we rode out our highs he kissed me softly. Collapsing tiredly beside me he asks, “How was your first?” I sleepily reply, “Amazing.” We soon drifted off in a sweaty, exhausted embrace.