Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 18

Tobias’ P.O.V.
Last night was unbelievable. Rowan and I finally made love to each other. Our connection was stronger than with anyone else I’ve been with. As she slept, I studied her face and everything about it. I was really gonna miss her when I leave. These next few days are gonna be the most memorable and I’m gonna make damn sure of that. My love deserves the best. Finally, her eyes opened and she said in an adorable voice, “Good morning.” “Morning beautiful.” “How are you?” I ask. “A little sore, but I’m okay.” “What do you want to do today?” “Anything as long as I’m with you.” “Well while I figure something out you can take a shower if you want.” She heads to the bathroom as I slide on some pants and go to the kitchen. The guys were all in the living room and Alpha says, “Well done man.” I look at him confused as he adds on, “Last night. We heard everything.” “I thought you guys were still at Chris’.” Omega replies, “We were, but we left early and once we got here….” “Oh god. Now I’m never gonna hear the end of this.” I sigh grabbing a bottle of water and heading back to the bedroom. Rowan was drying off and I wrap my arms around her waist trailing kisses down her neck. “Babe. I think I need to head back home for a bit. Ryan has been blowing up my phone.” “Okay I’ll drop you off and pick you up later.” Once she was dressed I took her home.
Rowan’s P.O.V.
Once I walked in Balz says, “Uh-oh. Someone did the nasty.” “That’s none of your business.” Ryan says, “Rowan we have a big problem. The people from your community are looking for you.” “How do you know?” He shows me a picture and it was of one of the elders. “Chris took these two days ago. They are following you. If you are out make sure someone is with you always. Do you hear me?” I nod and say, “I understand Ry.” I headed upstairs to change and Ryan Ashley met me in the hallway and asked, “So how was last night?” “It was incredible. Better than anything I ever could’ve imagined.” I get to my room and as I was changing I remembered the way Tobias’ hands felt touching me, how he felt inside of me. I snapped myself out of those thoughts and got dressed. Soon my phone goes off.
Tobias ❤: Are you ready ghuleh?
Me: Yes. Where are we going?
Tobias ❤: That’s a surprise.
He pulled up and we left. I didn’t worry too much about where we were going. I knew I’d have a good time no matter what. He drove us out into a field and when we stopped he says, “Help me get the trunk.” I do and see a giant telescope in the back and ask, “What is this for?” “Well my dear I stalked your Facebook and found out you like stargazing. I figured maybe we could tonight.” “That is so sweet babe.” “Maybe we’ll see some planets too, but for now find this star for me.” I adjusted the telescope and asked, “Why am I looking for this star?” “I named it for you.” I was stunned, but he handed me a piece of paper and sure enough it was named after me, well my nickname Ghuleh. “Tobias, this is the sweetest and most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me. I love you so much.” “I love you too Ghuleh. When I am gone, I’ll look up at that star and I’ll think of you. Please tell me you’ll do the same. Promise me.” I looked into those gorgeous emerald eyes and said, “I promise.” Then he kissed me. This kiss was different than any other we’d shared, it was more loving and full of trust. We stayed in that field all night cuddling, watching stars, and kissing. I never wanted this to end.