Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 19

Rowan’s P.O.V.
Tobias was leaving tomorrow. Thanks to him these last few days have been amazing. I had one more favor to ask him before he left. I was sitting on the couch next to him and he asks, “Are you okay?” I wanted to ask you for a favor.” “What’s that ghuleh?” “I want you to teach me to play the guitar.” He looks at me and says, “Okay scoot over.” He sits next to me and shows me how to hold it. Then he says, “Okay take your middle finger and put it on the second string of the second fret.” I do and he adds on, “Now take your index finger and place it directly underneath it and strum.” I did and it made a beautiful sound. Tobias says, “You just played an E minor chord baby.” For the next hour, he sat there showing me different chords and strum patterns. How close he was to me and him touching me was turning me on. He looked at me and I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was.
Tobias’ P.O.V.
I knew what Rowan wanted because I wanted it too. I wanted to make love to her one more time before I left, because it would be a while before we did it again. I leaned down and kissed her. Then without breaking the kiss I pick her up and pin her against the wall, pinning her wrists above her head, and wedging my knee between her legs. I reached down between her thighs and rubbed her through her jeans making her moan. I say, “Tell me baby. Tell me how much you want me.” “Ugh. Tobias, I want you. I want you so much.” I release her and lead her to the bedroom. She sinks down on her knees and begins removing my jeans and boxers exposing me to her. Teasing me she strokes me a few times then takes me into her mouth. Fuck she’s getting so good at this. I say, “Damn I love seeing that pretty little mouth of yours wrapped around my dick.” She gives me a naughty look and continues her actions. “Mmmmmm. Holy fuck Rowan. I’m gonna cum baby.” I release in her mouth and try to keep my balance. Damn my little ghuleh knows what I like.
Rowan’s P.O.V.
Once Tobias steadied himself he says, “Your turn to cum now baby.” He throws me back on the bed removing my jeans and panties. His tongue snakes across my clit making my back arch in pleasure. Then he takes his middle finger inserting it inside me moving it fast and hard and I cry out, “Oh fuck Tobias!!!!!!” “That’s right baby. Say my name. Let the neighbors know who makes you feel this good.” Not too much later I was close and moaned, “Holy shit baby I’m gonna cum!!!!!!” “Let go love. Cum for me.” Then my orgasm hit me hard and I came down from my high seeing Tobias’ eyes still filled with lust. He lies down on the bed and says, “I want you to ride me.” I climb on top of him and he inserts himself inside filling me completely. I began to move as he threw his head back in pleasure saying, “Ugh. Fuck Rowan.” “You like that baby?” “Oh, yeah I do ghuleh. Fuck me.” I began to rotate my hips making him moan, “Holy fuck Rowan. Just like that baby.” Then he gives me a devious look flipping me on my back and says, “Two can tease love.” He rubbed his cock all over my aching entrance driving me crazy. I say frustrated, “Just fuck me already.”
Tobias’ P.O.V.
Rowan says, “Just fuck me already.” “Patience darling.” Then I began to enter her slowly savoring every sensation as I did so. God, she was so tight and felt amazing. I grab her leg throwing it over my shoulder pushing in deeper and making her moan, “Oh my god Tobias!!!!!” hearing her say my name was so hot. Then I began to move in out of her as she moaned, “Holy shit!!!!” “Mmmmmmm. Fuck baby. Your pussy feels so good.” “It’s all yours baby.” Her next response really surprised me. She said, “Oh yeah. Fuck me daddy.” That turned me on so much and now I was giving it to her with everything I had. “Give it to me Rowan. Fucking give it to me baby. Take that cock.” Her moans were getting more intense I could tell she was getting close. I ask, “You gonna cum all over my cock baby? Huh?” “Yeah I am baby. I’m gonna cum all over it.” “Ugh. Tobias. Mmmmmmm. I’m cumming. Oh, Tobias baby.” She cried out as she came. Not too long after I hit my own release saying, “Oh yeah Rowan. Ugh Rowan.” After we recovered I laid next to her and said, “I’m gonna miss you.” She sleepily replies, “I’ll miss you too babe.” Then we fell asleep.