Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 20

Tobias’ P.O.V.
Rowan was seeing us off and I could tell she was trying not to cry. I hugged her tightly and when I looked at her she had tears in her eyes. I say, “Hey ghuleh. Don’t cry. I’ll be back before you know it.” I kiss her one last time and say, “I love you.” “I love you too.” Omega says, “Don’t worry Ro. We’ll take care of him. We have to go man.” I nod and say to Rowan, “If I can I’ll try to fly you in next week.” Rowan nods as I wipe tears from her beautiful lavender eyes and get on the bus. I watched her till she was completely out of sight. Leaving her was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.
Rowan’s P.O.V.
Ryan asks, “Are you okay?” I nod replying, “Yeah. I’ve just never had to say goodbye like that before.” “Oh, honey I know it’s hard, but you’ll get through it. Each of us goes through the same thing with the guys. We will help you”, Jessica says. “Thanks guys.” The rest of the drive home was silent and my phone went off.
Tobias ❤: Miss you already.
Me: Me too.
Tobias ❤: I’ll let you know when we get there. I love you Ghuleh.
Me: I love you too. Be safe.
*A week later*
Tobias told me he was gonna fly me to Sweden on Friday. I put in the notice at work and Derek happily gave me permission. We’ve gotten close since I’ve started working there. I was at home packing and remembered I had to go out and get a few things. I borrowed Ryan’s car and headed to Wal-Mart. I went in grabbing shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, and a few other things. Soon I left and as I was heading out someone grabbed me from behind putting a cloth over my mouth. I heard a voice say, “I’m sorry before I passed out.
Ryan’s P.O.V.
Rowan left three hours ago, she should’ve been back by now. I was getting worried. I asked the girls and guys if they’d seen her. Chris said she’d went to Wal-Mart to get some things. I hopped in my car and drove to Wal-Mart to see if she was still there, but I found Ryan Ashley’s car door wide open and a bag of items on the ground. Now I had a very bad feeling. What was I gonna tell Tobias? What would he do? Oh man, this is my fault I should’ve come with her. I drove back to the house and Chris asks, “Did you find her? Is she okay?” “No. Someone has taken her. I think the elders of her community have her. Chris we have to get her out of there.” “We will man, but we need a plan first.” My phone rang, it was Tobias. Fuck, this is all I need right now. Chris says, “Don’t tell him yet.” I nod answering, “Hello.” “Hey Ryan. Is Rowan around? She’s not answering her phone.” “She’s asleep. She wasn’t feeling well earlier.” “Oh ok. Tell her I love her and I’ll see her Friday.” “Will do. Bye man.” I hoped that she would be okay.