Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 2

Rowan's P.O.V.

I saw my rescuer's face and thought, 'Wow. He's dreamy.' He had jet black hair, dark green eyes, and a gentle face. I only wish I knew his name. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to run into him again. Finally I was discharged from the hospital and began looking for a place to stay. I found a cheap motel and on the way I realized how hungry was. Luckily there was a grocery store in the area. I went in buying two packs of raw hamburger meat. On my way back to the hotel I saw a sign that said, "Ghost tonight at 8 P.M. I made a mental note to check them out. I paid for a room, got settled, and ate. Not too long after I finished I began getting ready for the concert.

Papa's P.O.V.

Right now I'm no longer Tobias Forge. I have assumed my alter ego as Papa Emeritus III. I was kicking myself for mot getting that girl's name. Part of me really wanted to see her again. There was just something so intriguing about her. I wondered what she was up to this very moment. Pushing the thoughts of mystery girl aside I put on my hat and was ready. The guys and I headed for the stage where they went out first and began the intro to Secular Haze. Halfway through it I came out and as I started to sing I scanned the crowd with a pair of purple eyes locking with mine. Never in a million years did I think I would see her again, let alone this soon. She looked even better than I remembered. When Secular Haze was done we went right into Monstrance Clock.

Rowan's P.O.V.

Ghost really was an amazing band. The guys could really play their instruments, but it was the vocalist that caught my attention. Maybe it's because music is still so new to me. I just felt like I was in a trance as he sang. His voice was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever heard and his stage presence was so powerful. I especially loved how he would get so lost in the music. After the song was over he addressed the crowd in a thick Swedish accent, "Thank you. We are Ghost B.C. I am Papa Emeritus III and these are the Nameless Ghouls", gesturing to the other guys. "Our next song is called Cirice", he continued. They played a while longer then the concert was over, much to my dismay.

Tobia's P.O.V.

Another show here and gone. One of the guys came up to me asking, "Are you okay man?" I reply, "Fine." Then he asks, "Are you sure?" I nod as he says, "You seemed a little distracted tonight." "I saw the girl from last night in the crowd", I replied. He nods as I strip off my Papa outfit and leave. When I got outside I received an unexpected, but pleasant surprise. The girl with the gorgeous purple eyes was still here. Maybe I could find the courage to find out her name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter. Will Tobias find out her name?