Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 3

Rowan's P.O.V.

I hung around for a bit after the show. A few girls walked past me giggling. One of them said, "That show was amazing." Not to mention Alpha looked as sexy as ever." Girl one said, "Like you would know you couldn't even see his face." The last girl said, "Please. The real looker in the band is Papa." As they walked off I heard more footsteps behind me. Grabbing my pepper spray I prepared to confront them. He gets closer and says, "Take it easy. It's only me." It was the guy from the hospital this morning. He asks, 'What brings you here?" "Caught the show", I reply. "What did you think?" he asks. I answer, "They were awesome. I'd definitely like to see them again." Then we fell into a comfortable silence.

Tobias' P.O.V.

Hearing her say that only made me that much prouder to be a part of Ghost. It never hurts to hear a beautiful girl is a fan of your music. "You know I never caught your name this morning", I reply. "It's Rowan. Rowan Davis." Finally I had a name to associate with her gorgeous face. "Rowan huh? That's a pretty unique name. I'm Tobias Forge." I ask, "Where are you from originally?" "Here actually. I don't really get out much", she says. "Makes sense. I'd definitely remember seeing you if I had before last night", I answer. She asks, "Were you at the show too?" Nervously I say, "Yeah I was." She says, "Funny. I didn't see you." I reply quickly, "I was in the back. I get a better view of the stage that way." I look at my watch and see it's late. I say, "I have to go, but I'd like to see you again. Give me your phone and I'll put my number in." She replies, "I actually don't have a cell phone right now. i'm staying at the motel 3 blocks from here. You can drop by if you want." I smile saying, "I'll do that." I hug her and we part ways.

Rowan's P.O.V.

Tobias Forge, that's a name I'll definitely remember. As I walked back I couldn't help but wonder how a guy like him was still single. I definitely am looking forward to seeing him again. If things between us get serious i know I'll have to tell him the truth about me. I'd rather tell him myself than have someone else do it. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Tobias' P.O.V.

Once I got home I noticed Simon's car was in the driveway. This kind of surprised me he usually goes out after a show. I walk in and he asks, "Where have you been?" I smile saying, "Nowhere special." "Uh-huh. I know that look. You met a girl. Spill now", he replies. I say, "The girl I rescued last night was at the show. We saw each other and talked for a while." Simon asks, "What's mystery girl's name?" I reply, "Rowan. I really want to see her again." "When do you plan on telling her you are the famous Papa Emeritus III?" he asks. "When the time is right", I reply. Not too long after that I went up to my room and crashed dreaming of Rowan.