Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 21

Rowan’s P.O.V.

I finally came to finding myself in an all too familiar room. ‘No, no, no, no. This cannot be happening.’ I thought to myself. The guys and girls are probably very worried. Then my thoughts drifted to Tobias, oh my poor sweet Tobias. I started thinking up ways to get out of here. I’m snapped out of my thoughts by the door opening, revealing my parents. Mom says, “Oh sweetheart we missed you so much. We were so worried.” Dad just stood back scowling as he asked, “Do you have any idea what you put us through? How much embarrassment this caused us?” “Darling, the important thing is that she is back now.” “Alright. Well make yourself presentable, you are meeting your future fiancée today.” “I’m not getting married. I have a boyfriend and I am getting out and going back to him. You cannot keep me here.” Dad slaps me hard across the face and says, “The hell I can’t I am your father. You will do what I say. Now get your ass dressed and downstairs.” Before they left mom says, “Please dear listen to him, for all of our sakes.” Then they were gone.

I slid back against the door, tears streaming down my face. My only thoughts were of Tobias and how I may never see him again. Those thoughts tore me apart I may never look into those emerald orbs again, feel his arms around me, or his soft kissable lips against mine. I knew that I had to get out, but the question was how. Everyone is going to be watching me like a hawk now. Finally, I pulled myself together and got dressed. I’ll play along…for now. I went downstairs to see mom and dad talking with the Thomas family. Mom says, “There you are dear, you remember the Thomas’s. Their son Nick has agreed to marry you.” Nick looks at me saying, “Wow. You are so beautiful.” Mrs. Thomas replies, “We’ll let you two get to know each other.” “So, it’s nice to meet you”, I say. “Oh, shut up”, he replies. “Who are you talking to?” “You, you filthy whore. Let’s get something straight I only agreed to this marriage because my parents made me. No one else wanted used property, especially not a disgusting human’s. You’re damaged goods. When we are married, I can sleep with whoever, whenever. If you do I’ll report you to the council, and you will be executed.” I really need an escape and fast.

Ryan’s P.O.V.

The guys, girls, and I have been looking for Rowan nonstop. We have searched all over, but no such luck. Their community is well hidden. I was returning from another search and Chris brings up something I’ve been dreading. Chris says, “Ry we have to tell Tobias. He is probably wondering why he hasn’t heard from her. He is probably as worried as we are maybe more.” “You’re right. He needs to know.” Sighing in defeat I take out my phone and dialed his number. I silently hoped he wouldn’t answer.

Tobias’ P.O.V.

Since we’ve been back in Sweden we have been in the studio nonstop. I couldn’t wait for Rowan to get here and hear Zombie Queen/Ghuleh. That’s what she is my beautiful ghuleh. After another long day, the guys and I were headed home. I felt my phone buzzing, it was Ryan. I answer, “Hey Ry.” “Tobias I have something to tell you, it’s Rowan.” “Is she alright?” “She’s missing. Someone kidnapped her.” Everything after that was all a blur. In that moment, my entire world came crashing down. My love was gone and I may never see her again.