Status: In progress

Zombie Queen

Chapter 9

Tobias’ P.O.V.
“So, she’s part zombie?” Simon asks me. I nod and say, “Yeah.” “That’s badass man, really. I’m happy for you”, he says. I reply, “Thanks dude. That means a lot.” I was thinking maybe I should get her a cell phone so it can be easier to get in touch with her. So, I headed out and went to the store. On the way, there I ran into Chris. He says, “Hey man.” I reply, “Hey.” “What are you up to?” he asks. “Just going to get a cell phone for Rowan. I really don’t know which one to get her though.” I reply. Chris says, “Maybe I can help.” I nod and we are on our way. Once we get there I looked around a bit and Chris says, “Rowan seems like an Android girl.” I finally found the perfect phone the Galaxy S6. Once I paid for it and got it activated I programmed my number in and Chris put his and the Motionless guys’ in it too. Rowan was at work, but got off soon I figured maybe I should pick her up.

Rowan’s P.O.V.
It was the end of my shift and Tara the other cashier says, “Rowan you have someone waiting for you out here. He’s really cute.” I grab my stuff and see Tobias standing there and ask, ‘What are you doing here handsome?” He replies, “I’m here to pick you up beautiful. I was on my way here anyway I got you something.” I say, “You didn’t have to.” He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cell phone. I say, “Babe you really didn’t have to.” “I know, but I wanted to”, he says. I kiss him earning an ‘Awwweeeee’ from Tara. She says, “You guys are so cute together.” Tobias and I leave and he takes me to Ryan’s where I have been staying recently. He didn’t like the idea of me staying in that hotel. Tobias asks, “Do you have any plans tomorrow?” I say, “Not that I know of.” Tobias says, “Awesome. I have some people I want you to meet.” I say, “Okay babe. See you tomorrow.” We kiss goodbye and I go inside. I am really falling for this man.
Tobias’ P.O.V.
I was just hanging around with the guys and Simon says, “I came up with a guitar riff for that new song.” I listen as he plays what will be the main riff of Zombie Queen. When he finished I was like, “Dude that’s awesome. I’m still working on the lyrics for it, but when we are done I think this song is gonna be badass.” Omega says, “We hear your girl was inspiration for this one Toby.” I hated being called Toby. “Dude you know I hate being called by that name and yes she was.” I reply. Simon asks, “When are we going to meet her?” I say, “Tomorrow night. Please be nice.” They all agree and we get back to arranging the song.

Unknown P.O.V.
She escaped in the middle of the night and her parents hired me to find her. Little does she know the consequences in store for her. She has reunited with the Sitowski boy and has been seen with a strange man. I report back to my elders and one of them asks, “Are you sure it is Rowan?” I reply, “Yes I am sure.” Another asks, “Who is this man she has been with?” “I’m not completely sure, but I believe his name is Tobias Forge.” The third elder says, “It is time to notify the girl’s parents and bring her back.” I nod and notify the parents. Her mother says, “Thank goodness you found her. We’ve been so worried.” Rowan’s father asks, “When will we get our daughter back?” “Soon Mr. Davis, I promise.” They nod and I leave