Status: in the works

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 2: Rock and Chaos

Chapter 13: He Who Does Not Cheat Does Not Advance

The abandoned building was overflowing with joy. The group was content, they managed to get rid of some of the bands with the hopes of advancing to the next round. They felt proud, no shred of shame or remorse with

the exception of Luna who thought that it had been from luck. None of her supposed friends would tell her the truth.

The group celebrated with soda, Sombra began to make a toast.

"I am happy for second chances!" Said Sombra, lifting up his soda cup.

Immediately, everyone else lifted their cups up to the air.

"Cheers!" Yelled everyone, colliding their cups of soda together.

"We shall let this opportunity go to waste!" Said Luna with a big smile. "We should put forth our best effort!"

"You're right my queen!" Said Ahuizotl "Those other groups are conceited, they do not know who they are messing with!"

"We should practice so we can get better." Said Discord clenching his fists in glory. "Use all of our energy to win!"

"Amen!" Yelled Mane-iac.

Upon hearing those words from Discord, Adagio got really serious, she looked at the amulet, it could not absorb Discord's energy. There was something wrong with the jewel, although from the other side, thanks to the

jewel, she could detect the energy and the essence of magic like the way she did before during the battle of the bands; but there was something weird, it wasn't just Discord, the rest of the group also has a strong essence of

magical energy that was very different of that of ordinary humans especially Chrysalis and Sombra, but Adagio was determined to absorb the immense chaotic power of Discord.

Adagio remembered what Chrysalis had said, the jewel needed to charge first, the siren girl understood that she needed to spend more time and have more physical contact with Discord in order to absorb his powers; she

hated the idea of having to be close to that horrible boy, aside from being crazy it was not pleasant.

Suddenly, she noticed that Sonata was looking at Discord with delight, and Discord as he practiced his keyboard returned the look to Sonata.

Adagio had a plan, she smiled at her idea.

As they continued to celebrate in the middle of the night, Adagio called Sonata over to talk to her in private, accompanied by Aria Blaze, they went to the roof of the building where it was still a bit dark.

"What's going on Adagio?" Asked Sonata, confused.

"Sonata.." Said Adagio. "I know more than anyone that you miss your siren amulet."

Adagio took off her amulet and gave it to Sonata, Sonata took it and she began to observe it.

"Wow! I had seen it around your neck." Said Sonata as she observed the amulet. "I thought that you had gotten into reggaeton!"

Adagio gave a sideways look as a sign of annoyance.

"This is serious, you fool!" Yelled Adagio, annoyed. "I am putting you in charge of an extremely important mission!"

"What is it?" Asked Sonata innocently.

"Fool! Pay attention!" Said Aria, intervening. "We want you to drain Discord's powers!"

"What?!" Said Sonata, surprised. "Why?"

"So we can go back to being what we are! Siren goddesses!" Said Adagio, grabbing Sonata by the neck of her shirt. "And better yet, to have control over this world and Equestria!"

"But....but...." Said Sonata with a bit of fear.

"Idiot!" Yelled Adagio, gripping her shirt with even more force. "Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with that horrible human! To suffer from hunger! From cold! To suffer that pain every month! You want those

disgusting humans to try and hurt you or to abuse you!.....Is that what you want?" Adagio let go of Sonata.

Sonata stayed silent, she looked at the ground, remembering the horrible experiences that she had to suffer, after being booed and humiliated at Canterlot High.

"No." Said Sonata in a low voice.

"Very well." Said Adagio letting go of Sonata. "So then you have to do what I order you to!"

"But." Said Sonata. "Will Discord get hurt?! I don't want to hurt him."

"I only want to absorb his magic." Said Adagio. "But that depends on you, you have to spend the most amount of time possible at his side, that way the amulet will be able to absorb his power."

"Oh.....really?" Said Sonata, blushing a bit. "You will let me be close to Discord?"

Aria suddenly got an idea.

"To be honest," Said Aria. "If you help us to acquire his powers, and we go back to being sirens and have total control over the universe...and if the plan is successful....you could stay with Discord forever with no problems

at all."

Sonata opened her eyes and she blushed like a tomato.

"What do you think Sonata?" Said Adagio, smiling. "Do you accept?"

After she calmed down, she sighed and closed her eyes. "To be with Discord forever" thought Sonata to herself. Sonata smiled.

"Ok." Said Sonata, putting on the siren necklace around her neck. "I accept."

"Sounds perfect to me!" Said Adagio, smiling. "So then! Enjoy being with your boyfriend!"

"Ok girls." Said Sonata climbing down from the roof happily.

Adagio and Aria only saw her walking away, they both smiled, their plan was going to perfection.

After the celebration it was time to sleep. Luna said her goodbyes and she walked out of the buildling and went to her apartment. Meanwhile, the rest were preparing to sleep in their respective areas on the floor and

covering themselves with their respective sheets.

A few minutes passed by and everyone slept peacefully, with the exception of Sonata, she felt "nervouscited" the siren knew that she had to help out her sisters in order to be with the only other person that cared about her.

Sonata knew what she had to do.

The girl got up without waking up her sisters, she got stealthily closer to where Discord was sleeping, very carefully she lie next to the chaotic boy, he was sleeping on his back, she covered the both of them with his sheet.

Sonata nervously hugged Discord smoothly, she buried her face into his chest, she felt his sweaty aroma dirt and grime. For some reason she was not bothered in the least. Aside from that, when she was hugging Discord,

she felt a great warmth, she felt safe, it made her remember when her mother would protect them and hug them, when the dazzlings were baby sirens.

Sonata enjoyed the moment, she felt very comfortable, a few minutes later she went to sleep and she began to dream.

(Sonata's dream)

Sonata dreamed that she was a siren, she was in a marine abyss, fleeing from the "monster that ate sirens"

One of the tentacles of the monster trapped Sonata, she was soon screaming for help because her magic was futile.

Just as the monster was about to bite his strong teeth down on Sonata's soft skin, a light illuminated the abyss.

A draconequus with immense power appeared, the draconoquus launched a ball of energy at the monster, the monster let go of Sonata and it fled from the place.

The siren looked at the draconoquus, Sonata was used to the human aspect but upon seeing the draconoquus she noticed that he had an aspect very similar to her species, to her he was very handsome.

"Thank you!" Said Sonata, blushing.

"No problem, my princess." Said the draconoquus taking a real bow.

"Discord?!" Said Sonata recognizing the voice.

The draconoquus affirmed with a nod of his head.

Sonata quickly swam towards Discord and she hugged him, thankful that he was there to save her.

"Oh Discord! My hero!" Said Sonata. "I never want to leave you ever!"

"Oh Sonata! I want to be with you!" Said Discord hugging her affectionately. "We have more in common that you think."

Sonata hugged Discord tighter.

"We have disharmony to create!" Said Sonata.

"You have overlooked something my dear!" Said Discord, and with his magic he made a crown appear on Sonata's head. "Together nothing can stop us and if you wish it, the entire world will be at your feet or shoud I say

your flippers."

"Really?" Asked Sonata.

"Of course!" Responded Discord. "My saltwater princess."

"We'll rule the universe together?" Asked Sonata, honeyed.

Discord made a plate of tacos, burritos and nachos appear, although they were in the ocean the food remained intact.

"Forever." Said Discord.

Then the draconoquus and the siren sat on two big thrones one next to the other, as they watched the world full of caos and disharmony, ponies that were enslaved and fighting amongst one another. The couple laughed with

malice.

.......

Sonata kept on enjoying her marvelous dream, meanwhile, the jewel continued to absorb Discord's magic and energy, without anyone noticing it.

The next day the majority of the group woke up early, very optimistic and excited for the battle of the bands.

Ahuizotl and Sombra were the first to wake up, they were also the first to notice that Sonata and Discord were sleeping together.

"What?" Said Ahuizotl, trying to contain his laughter. "No way! You've got to be kidding me!"

"It's noticeable that they did not make it to a hotel." Said Sombra taking a picture of the happy couple on his cellphone, that days ago he had "acquired".

Chrysalis and Mane-iac also observed the "turtle doves" sleeping; Chrysalis did not care, meanwhile Mane-iac tried to stop from smiling, they both knew the reason why Sonata was so close to Discord.

Adagio and Aria were the last ones to wake up, they also observed Sonata sleeping with Discord and hugging him.

Despite the fact that it was draining his powers, the two sirens felt a bit offended, they were upset at the fact that their sister was with a human, but it was necessary, and the both of them just left them alone.

In the back patio of the building, the group was eating canned sardines for breakfast, tuna and beans. Adagio and Aria chose the beans.

Suddenly, Sonata appeared very happy and she was overflowing with energy.

"Hello everyone." Said Sonata in a musical tone and giving a few twirls like a ballerina. "Good morning!"

"Hello." Said everyone a bit uncomfortably.

"Do you want to join us?" Asked Ahuizotl.

"Thanks!" Said Sonata. "But I am not hungry, I feel fine!"

Aria and Adagio knew that thanks to the jewel, Sonata had fed off of Discord's energy and magic as he slept.

Effectively, Sonata had never felt so good ever since she absorbed the negative energy of the living beings that were on the other side of the mirror portal. She glowed with energy like a newly charged battery.

With a bit of preoccupation, Adagio only hoped that Sonata had not absorbed all of the energy and hoped that Sonata had saved some energy in that big jewel.'

Ten minutes later, Discord appeared. It was obvious that he looked tired, a bit pale and he had puffy bags under his eyes.

"Good morning." Said Discord without much enthusiasm and giving off a big yawn.

"Hello." Said the rest a bit surprised.

"Are you alright, compadre?" Asked Ahuizotl with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not feeling so well." Said Discord. "I don't think I slept well."

"It left you exhausted.." Said Sombra looking at Sonata. "Right?"

Sonata was still happy, she enjoyed the beans. Meanwhile, Adagio and Aria face palmed with their hands, at the same time; annoyed by the ridiculous behavior of their younger sister.

"Eh?" Said Discord not understanding anything and had trouble paying attention from the lack of sleep. "I just need a bit of chocolate milk."

Discord took a seat and without any more resistance, he fell asleep and began to snore. Everyone looked at him with a bit of surprise.

Sonata began to worry, something was not right. The girl with the blue skin thought the sirens could only absorb negative magic and energy but why was Discord so drained?

Sonata felt regret, she comprehended that she should spend time with Discord in moderation, in order to not hurt him and to absorb enough energy.

....

(IN THE MANEHATTAN STADIUM A FEW MINUTES BEFORE THE COMPETITION)

Discord was well rested and he had more energy, and the group was preparing for their turn.

They already had a plan, to do whatever it took to win. To get rid of the other competitors in order to move on to the next round.

Everyone knew what they had to do and they could not afford to make any mistakes.

The bands began to play one by one, the elements of caos with precision and discretion ruined their performances.

After cutting the bolts that held up part of the stage, ruining and breaking their musical instruments, including covering their guitar chords in honey and puring soda on their amps.

The group was having fun ruining the rest of the performances, they started to take their villain roles more seriously.

When it was their turn, the group played their songs with enthusiasm and passion, they did not want to be humiliated again.

Obviously the group had passed on to the next round, for some reason this felt familiar to the dazzlings as if it were the "deja vu" of destiny, only it was in Manehattan instead of Canterlot High; and they would onlu be the

choreography with the exception of Sonata who with the help of the jewel began to sing beautifully and sang a duet with Discord; benefitting the group.

Some of the competing groups were against the elements of caos, they knew they were the cause of the ruins and they tried to inform the rest but the judges didn't do anything. Adagio obviously took some measures against

them just like she did with Celestia and Luna; she asked to borrow Sonata's jewel, now charged with one of the most powerful magics in all of Equestria, but it was still limited.

TO BE CONTINUED
♠ ♠ ♠
He is really sorry for stopping here, he is very tired and he is very far behind, it was 4 in the morning when he wrote this and he had some business to take care of at 7 in the morning. I know he promised to update every

two weeks and he doesn't want to dissapoint you. To be honest, he is sorry for not making the chapters longer and more complete. Like he said before, he doesn't know whether or not to suspend the fanfic until he adapts

to his new work schedule. Please give him more time to upload the chapters, and please give us an honest opinion. If you liked the fanfic please leave a comment, complaint, criticism and and urgencies, please share it with

your friends it would help him out a lot. Thank you for reading this fanfic, we'll see you in the next chapter.