Truth, Lies and Bitchy Girls

I'm No Dumb Blonde!

The next day at school, all Ellen could think about was this mysterious person and whether they had replied to the comment.

School was utter torture as usual. The populars went too far and pushed her down the stairs. She walked around all day with bruises on her face and legs. Well, walking in the loosest sense possible. More like hobbling. It just gave the populars something else to laugh at.

She was so glad to arrive home that evening. But the MySpace comment was still lingering on her mind, even after the crap day she’d had. She was so happy to see a reply from him. She clicked the link to the comment and read it quickly.

‘Really? Wow. I didn’t know music could ever do that. I see you live in California to. Interesting. I know you probably won’t tell me even if you do but, do you have MSN?”

He wanted her MSN? No one ever wanted her MSN. She didn’t hesitate to reply:

‘Yeah, music can do that. As I have just proved. Yeah, I do have MSN. And I do know what your next question is because I’m not some dumb blonde. So yes, you can have my email. Check your inbox =]’

After she typed this, she went to her inbox and pressed ‘new’.

‘Hi random guy. You are a guy right? Just checking =] Anyway, my email is dreamsofaworldfaraway@hotmail.com. Please don’t abuse this =] loveage xx’

After she had clicked send, an alert popped up from MSN saying she had a new MySpace comment. She figured that the person she had been talking to was online so she didn’t bother replying. She waited for a box to pop up on the screen saying that someone had added her. Sure enough, almost immediately a pop up announced that eliminate_legislation@hotmail.com had added her. She pressed accept with no second thoughts and straight away, opened a conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i took so long to update
i've been revising rather alot
i'll try and update quicker next time =]
loveage xxx