Status: This story is copyrighted.

The Alpha and the Luna

Chapter Seven

I was there standing alone outside when Ryder put his hand on my shoulder. His touch made me feel safe. He looked sad to see me sad.

'See he cares',my wolf said.

'I don't care he took me away from my family',I snap back at her and then she growls at me for being mad at our mate and cuts me off.

"Are you okay",he says looking at me with so much worry.

"Do I look okay to you? You took me away from my family",I snap at him. He looked at me and looked mad.

'Wow he is bipolar. One moment he is sad for me then mad at me',I thought in my head.

"Well a mate is supposed to stay with their mate. Especially since I am an Alpha I need you by my side. And you agreed to be here",he said slightly raising his voice. I can tell by the sound of his voice his wolf wanted to make an appearance.

"Because you force me to stay here. Do you think if I had a choice I would have wanted to stay with you. You took me from my family when they needed me the most",I said and my eyes started to water up. Then with that his slight angry looking face dropped.

And with that I just walk off but then I am stopped again by the one and only Ryder.

"Where are you going",he says.

"To the pack house. Where else where I be going",I ask him.

"To the Alpha house. You live with me now",he says and walks towards his house.

'Oh great',I tell myself. Now I will be living under the same room as him as well. Oh goody.

Once we are in the pack house he shows me around. I paid attention but tuned out from him and he leaves me here in the house after

I hear someone walking around in the kitchen so I go in there and see the Beta drinking some whiskey. I was about to leave but he looked up at me.

"Oh you. What are you doing here",he ask me while glaring at me at the same time.

"Well I live here now",I say while glaring right back at him.

"You are not allowed to be here unless you are the",he says trailing off and then his eyes widen and he looks at me in surprise.

"Yes I am the asshole of the Alpha's mate",I say.

"Watch what you say pup. That is my best friend you are talking about right there. So watch your mouth",he says while raising his voice with some authority.

His authority voice never can have effect on me because I am a Beta female and will become an Alpha Female when I get marked. I won't get full Alpha power until me mate also. I push the thought of that moment out of my head.

"You know your power has nothing on me. I am an Beta Female and soon Alpha Female so you show me some respect",I say raising my voice back at him.

I just walk away and leave. I go to the room that's supposed to be mine and Ryder's.

'Ha. Not sharing a room with him',I say to myself.

'Yes you will. We cannot be away from him for too long',my wolf snaps at me.

'Oh now you want to talk to me again. You can't stay away from him but I can',I say and get cut off by her once again. Can't she ever find something better to say. I hate having a wolf already.

I check my bag and see that I only brought one set of clothes when we were getting ready to travel. I get a towel and my set of clothes and place them on the counter in the restroom.

The warmth of the water was amazing. I couldn't get my family out of my head. I wonder how are they going to go on without. Will I be even able to visit or call them. I was in the shower forever so I got out and put my towel around my body and went into the bedroom to change. When I was about to change the door opened and a girl came in. When she saw me she squeaked and looked the other way.

"Sorry Luna. The Alpha told me to get some clothes and bring them to you",she says going forward but still not looking at me. I then notice she has a bag in her hands.

I just laugh a little and take the bag from her.

"It's okay and please don't call me Luna. The process for me to become Alpha Female is not even complete yet. Call me Sophie",I say to her stilling laughing a little.

"Thank you.....",I trail off not knowing her name.

"Oh my name is Lisa,Luna. Oh sorry I mean Sophie. Well I better leave you to get dress. Lunch will be served in ten minutes. Bye",she says and walks out the door without letting me say goodbye.

I hurry to get dressed and head down stairs. I am so hungry. Us werewolves also have a fast metabolism. So we can eat as much as we want and not get fat.

When I enter the kitchen I go inside to see female. Omegas cooking. Omegas always had the job of cleaning and cooking. Also watching after pups and teaching in our private schools. Of course Ryder would allow only female Omegas in this house because he does not want any other male around me.

I go and sit down and then an Omega brings me a plate of food and sets it down in front of me. The omegas go away to clean around the house except one. She stayed behind cleaning up some things in the kitchen.

'Better to make some friends',I thought.

"Hey what is your name",I ask her. She looks at me surprised that I am talking to her.

"My name is Zoey,Luna",she says not looking at me in the eye.

'What is with these people not looking me in the eye',I say. Probably because I have authority.

"Please call me Sophie. And please look at me in the eye. I hate this whole authority thing. I believe we are all equals here",I say to her smiling.

"I guess so",she says and gives me a small smile back.

"Zoey please sit down",I say to her. She slowly sits down. She just looks around nervously.

"So Zoey you know I have been separate from my family and I know nobody here. So would you like to be my friend",I ask her.

"Friends",she say more questioningly.

"Yeah friends. The one person you can go to and tell anything. Even go places and have fun talking about guys and stuff",I say smiling. Then she starts laughing. My smile drops a little.

"What's funny",I ask her curiously.

"I am a lesbian. I know you probably would not want to be friends with me anymore because I can't talk about guys with you",she says.

"Oh I am sorry then we can talk about girls and guys then",I say hoping that she will be friends with me because I am going to be a loner here for a while.

"Sure I will be friends with you",she says.

"Thank you. Do you know where Ryder's office is",I ask her.

"Sure it's in the house between the pack house and the council hall",she says.

I thanked her and offer to clean my dishes but she told me no. Probably I should give Ryder a chance since I am now his mate and bonded to him for the rest of my life.

I left the house and went to go look for Ryder's office. This pack is way bigger than my old one. There is like a pack house,a school,council hall,Alpha's mansion,and just too much for me to name at the moment.

I have to ask a few children where the office is but when I find it I head inside. I look at all of the rooms to this place. I then see Ryder's office door. I was about to knock when I heard talking inside.

"So Ryder baby why don't we have fun any more like we used to",some girl says in there. Her voice is so annoying. I just want to go in there and rip her vocal chords out.

"No we cannot Jessica. I have a mate now and pack responsibility",Ryder says sounding really annoyed.

"But what about---",I don't give her a chance to say anything else because I knock on the door and Ryder must have known it was me. The door opens to reveal Ryder.

"Sophie",he says looking surprised.

"Have fun with your whore. Asshole",I yell and then I run out of there as fast as I can. I run back to the house and sit in the room watching TV and messing up things a little bit.

I saved myself for my mate and he already did all of the sexual things in life I bet. I can't believe I even thought about giving him a chance.