Status: Slowly starting

Shut Your Mouth

Look At You Girl

She woke up to the sounds of the shower in the small bathroom. She had no idea what time they went to bed or what time it currently was. But she knew that they didn’t have sex after going to bed. Thinking of touching his tight torso the night before, she let her eyes wander to the slightly opened bathroom door: it was an invitation if any!

Slowly rolling out of bed and letting her bare feet hit the shabby carpet, Violet came to a stand and held her head between both hands: way too many shots! Quickly discarding her bra and panties, she opened the door a little more and slipped into the bathroom and moved towards the shower curtain. Starting to hum a song, she wiped the mirror clear from the condensation. Running her index fingers under her eyes to at least clear some of her panda look, she could hear the shower curtain move. Happy looked out with squinted eyes, a big smirk on his face.

“You gonna join me or what?”

His deep, raspy voice had the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, she was aroused to no end and slyly nodded before taking his outstretched hand and disappearing behind the shower curtain with him.
He pushed her towards the water and she found instant relief in the hot water pearling down her head and back, letting a small sigh of appreciation escape her lips as she raised her head towards the fixed shower head.

“Fuck, look at you girl.”

She heard him all but whisper before she could feel his big hands on her hips. Opening her eyes again and looking him dead in the eyes, she knew that she’d be in for it. His lips crashed down on hers mere seconds later in a rough but testing kiss which she was more than willing to return. Her hands went behind his head to hold him in position as she pressed herself further against him, feeling a rumbling in his chest in response.

“Do you want me Hap?”

She whispered in his ear as he began massaging her breasts, water still cascading over them.

“I’ve wanted ya since we met at the graveyard Vi, but you’re fucking untouchable.”

His lips came up to fuse with hers again as he pressed her against the wall, one hand snaking its way between her legs. The scenario was so unreal to her. Few days ago she would have never let any of this happen, but this guy was currently making her forget about all the reservations she had had. His hands were strong, but they were gently roaming her body in just the right ways. Maybe his years of coaxing…

“Stop thinking Violet.”

He said just before he pushed her out of the shower and threw her the only towel that was hanging on the back of the door. It smelt like him. And her senses went crazy ash she dried her front, feeling his hot body pressed against her back, his erection rather predominantly nestled against her back. Quickly giving her hair a short rub with the towel, she threw it at him and sprinted towards the bed as he tried swatting her behind.

He didn’t bother covering up, but stood proudly in the threshold of the brightly lit bathroom, the darkness of the main room throwing his front into shadows. The smirk on his face was all the pointers she needed to know that her lusty stares hadn’t gone unnoticed: his dick was definitely standing to full attention!

“What you gonna do girl? If this happens, there’s no going back.”

There was something rather intimidating about this man, but Gods, she was willing to give into it!

“Well, my past sucks, why would I wanna go backwards anyways? Come here.”

She propped herself against the headboard and opened her legs in an open invitation. Happy chucked the towel to the side and made a dash towards the door, making sure it was locked. Instead of coming over t the bed, he leaned against the door and gave her a calculating stare, a smirk on his lips.

“Is it in your job description to fuck members?”

Her eyes suddenly whipped up to him, the desire inside her heightening.

“What the fuck are you talking about Hap?”

Instinctively she pulled her knees closer towards her torso, suddenly feeling vulnerable. There was no way he knew that she was still passing on information to her PD.

“It’s just weird how you suddenly pop up from nowhere, following into your younger sister’s footsteps. Get cozy with us…”

She raised her right and showed him her perfect middle finger.

“I told all of you that I was done with the PD a long time ago Hap. You’re naked and I am naked…whatever your issues are, they can’t be as bad. Come here and fuck me like you mean it or keep running your mouth like I’m a threat to you and yours.”

She quirked a eyebrow at him, taking a chance. Her senses were heightened with him pretty much telling her that he had her all figured out. Holding his gaze for another while, she rolled her eyes and started to grab her shirt, when she heard him move.
He yanked her arm back and came to a rest between her legs, pushing her knees up slightly. She could feel his hardness against her throbbing, wanting core.

“I’m sorry, just can’t be careful enough babe.”

He lowered his face towards hers in a haste kiss, before sitting up again, looking down at her.

“You’re fucking perfect.”

Without any further warning or foreplay he pushed into her, groaning deeply as his balls hit her ass and heard her mewl. He knew that they both wanted it, there was no point in foreplay. Violet gripped the sheets as he pulled out slowly, just to thrust himself deep inside again. Her mind was spinning and she threw both of her hands out to grab whatever she could reach. Happy’s hands rested on the back of her thighs and raised them up, pumping in and out with deep, slow movements.

“Fuck babe.”

His arms shot out and his forearms came to a rest next to her head, his eyes connecting to hers. His lips connected to hers, a dominant way of ravishing her lips as he was pumping in and out of her. He wanted to hear her scream.

“Let’s move this!”

She exhaled silently, but he was all aware of her, slipping out and following her with his eyes as she stumbled off the bed, bracing her arms on the table against the wall. Throwing him a look over her shoulder was easily the sexiest thing he’d ever seen: a perfect shaped woman with her ass raised up for the taking!

Moving behind her, he stared at her eyes in the mirror, moving to the way he could see her tits sway in the reflection. A growl unraveled from his chest as he pumped his dick a few times before guiding it into her wet folds.

“Fuck!”

Grabbing her hips, Happy kept rocking her back and forth, torn between looking at his own work between her legs and throwing her glances in the mirror. Her mouth was slightly opened, small mewls emitted every time he pushed into her.
Looking down at her again, he let a drop of saliva slip from his mouth, holding her bucking hips still as he did so.

“You trust me baby girl?”

He asked, as his thumb was slowly spreading his spit around her little, puckered up hole. His dick was still buried deep inside her and he doubted she had heard him when he pulled out.

“What the fuck Hap…keep going!”

Spreading her cheeks a bit further, he smiled and met her scared eyes.

“Don’t worry babe, I won’ stop. It’ll be good for you in just a moment.”

The head of his dick pressed against her tight back entrance, he could hear her try and keep the noises of discomfort down to a minimum but once his head was inside her tight ass, he was absolutely blind to her screams.

“Don’t worry babe, give it just a-“

There was loud pounding against the door, interrupted by Violet’s screams as he was pumping in and out of her ass. Until she managed to roll away and stumble to her feet, looking at him with a haunted expression before unlocking the door, clasping a worn shirt in front of her.
Tig rushed into the room, his eyes quickly scanning the room before they ended up on a frightened Violet and a somewhat spent brother.

“What the fuck Hap, we could hear her screams all the way to the front, and they weren’t happy sounds!”

Violet had shrug on the shirt she’d been holding on to, her eyes still very much focused on Happy.

“I just..I…”

was all he was able to mutter, staring at one of the man he had known for years. He was confused. He would never just do this with an outsider…he just assumed..

“Right, Chibs’ wasn't staying here tonight, maybe Vi can stay in his room, yeah?”

Feeling her make a quick escape for the door, Happy moved to go after her but Tig stopped him.

“What the fuck dude! It sounded like you were tearing her a new one, everyone out there could hear it! I know she is hot property, but..!”

He looked at his brother in arms, needing an explanation, but was met with confusion.

“I don’t even know man…I just… .”
♠ ♠ ♠
I woud appreciate comments?