Status: Done the short story probably won't run on.

My world

Girl of my dreams

We haven't really talked since what happened two days ago. I'm not sure if I'm ready to, but I'm going to anyways. It's ten o'clock now so she should be awake. I think I'll wear my blue patched flannel and my blue ripped jeans. I walk downstairs to go to Alyssa's house and my mom stops me.

"Where are you going, you haven't eaten breakfast yet." She questions

"I'm just going for a walk." I say lying.

"Ok then." She says knowing that I'm lying.

I open the door and walk across the street. Just as I'm about to knock on Alyssa's door, she opens the door wearing a pretty blue dress with deep blue sparkles around the collar.

"Oh hey, I was just about to come over to see you." She says nervously.

"Ya do you wanna walk with me for a bit?" I say also very nervously.

"Ya sure." She says quietly

We've been walking for about five minutes now and neither of us have said a word. I guess I'll talk first.

"So about the other day, you haven't come over like you normally would." I trail off from my sentence.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." She says quietly.

"About, us?" I nervously question.

"Yeah, I-I like you. Like a lot." She says with a bright red face.

"I've wanted to hear you say that for three years." I say also blushing.

"Really I've never noticed." She inquires with disbelief.

"Yeah, you were so in love with Adrian that you never noticed me." I say with a bit of a sad tone.

"Oh my god I've been oblivious to you just like how Adrian has been oblivious to me." She says with a sorry tone.

"Yeah but I guess it's worked out didn't it?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah, I guess it did." She said with a cute giggle. "Hold my hand?" She asked shyly with a blushing face.

"Sure." I say with an ear to ear smile.

I can't believe it finally happened she finally noticed me after all these years, I've finally got the girl of my dreams.

"I guess the lady at the ice cream shop was right we do make a cute couple." She says blushing.

We walked for a while and ended up going back to our houses.

"Well I guess I'll see you later." I say with a smirk.

"Ok." She says with a small giggle

"Wait!" She exclaims as I just turned around to walk to my house.

"What is it?" I ask.

"You forgot something." She says as she kisses me on her tip toes.

"Well I guess I did forget something." I say with a smirk.

"Bye." She says as she walks into her house slowly.

"Bye." I say quietly looking straight into her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys this is almost the end i hope you enjoyed this chapter.