Status: going strong!! || this formatting is a pain in my caboose

Sam Is Typing

zero

To: <pessamistic@gmail.com>;
From: <hollydays@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: WARNING

You have to read this whole thing now or you will die guaranteed even if you only read "warning."

Once there was this boy who was bullied day in and day out and everyone made life bad for him. He saw everyone as evil even the people who didn't do anything just because they never helped. Everyone turned his back on him and didn't think about him twice because then they would get bullied to or would be in his troubles.

He was so angry that even dying didn't make him peaceful. He was an evil spirit that was coruppted by the creul world and he took revenge on everyone he ever knew, whether it was puting them in limbo or killing them and taking them to hell.

Once he was done with them he realized everyone was bad and he wanted revenge on the world because no one cared enough. He was crazy then so it makes sense. He travels through THIS MESAGE and will kill you unless you pass on his spirit.

FORWARD TO 10 PEOPLE IN 10 MINUTES OR HE WILL BE STANDING AT YOUR BED TO KILL YOU IN 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

You have deleted this message.

To: <hollydays@gmail.com>;
From: <pessamistic@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: WARNING

That was lame and also had very bad grammar. 0/10 wouldn't ever recommend.

You can find scarier.

To: <pessamistic@gmail.com>;
From: <hollydays@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: WARNING

Bad grammar or not I bet you're still pissing your pants a little bit.

P.S. Forward THIS MESAGE and you won't have to recommend.

Sent from my iPhone

To: <hollydays@gmail.com>;
From: <pessamistic@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: WARNING

I'm not that much of a puss.

P.P.S. That's basically recommending you know. And where are the other nine people you're supposed to send it to?

To: <pessamistic@gmail.com>;
From: <hollydays@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fwd: WARNING

You tried to delete Robin's copy of P.T. so he wouldn't play it around you again. Puss.

P.P.P.S. As long as it passes on the curse who cares? And they exist. I sent it to you first because you're special.

Sent from my iPhone

To: <hollydays@gmail.com>;
From: <pessamistic@gmail.com>
Subject: To Ms. Holly Redford

Due to your consistent slandering of the character of Samuel Wright, you are hereby blocked. All further messages will be tossed in the trash because fuck you.

(He also requests you cease any and all mention of curses, as they do not exist and you fucking know it.)

To: <pessamistic@gmail.com>;
From: <hollydays@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: To Ms. Holly Redford

Good thing you check your spam folder, then.

(Forward the email or die.)

Sent from my iPhone
♠ ♠ ♠
damn it was nostalgic (and surprisingly hard as hell) writing that overkill chain email. haven't seen one of those in forever. why did the ones i get always have such sorry grammar?

also this title feels a little cheesy and i love it