The Licorice Kidnapping

Dressing Up, Adventurous: 4

I am no longer famished, or starving. As a matter of fact; I feel as if I had been stuffed to the brim, and I had rather enjoyed myself and the meal in the company.

After a steady breakfast, she helped me back to my room. At least, the room is mine; barren and Spartan as it may seem to me right now. I have nothing at this point; whatever I owned in my previous life is lost to be in my new identity. I don’t really hold out any hope to reclaim anything of what I had or what I was before.

All I really have, and all I own; is this room and a name, I am Hitomi, now. I guess I can relay on the girl bringing me in, who is still with me; as a friend. She promised me as much, for what the promise is actually worth here?

For all I know, I could be the latest toy to her, a cheap entertainment and an object to brag about. she gave me a meal, but that could easily be a very small price for what I am expected to give her in return. I simply do not know, there is no way of knowing at this time.

“If you stand against the wall and press your hands firmly, palms down?” she instructed me playfully, but with a stern look to her eyes that simply made me follow her instructions.

“Good!” she prompted; as I complied, before she applied the syrup between the palms of my hands and the wall.

“Oh?” was all that came over my lips in response, even if I still had no idea as to what she had in mind.

“Oh, indeed!” she merely teased, as she made the wall turn into a bed once more.

Exactly what did she have in mind for me? Did she just imply; that she could have placed a collar around my neck and kept me on a leash, like a dog or any other common pet?” I pondered, not sure as to exactly what to think right now.

“Right now, I have a pair of stockings for you to try out. I want you to tell me, just what you think of them!” she pointed out emphatically in an eager and girlishly bubbly voice.

“Oh, okay!” I managed to bubble, in response; even as I am all wet.

“Skin tone, as you were, but with a few brave accents and accentuations!” she suggested.

I just nodded.

“Mainly smooth silicon, but with a grip to the soles of your feet should be just you!” she prompted, as she slowly slipped the garments over my feet and all the way up my legs over my knees and thighs.

I could clearly see her pull the stockings over my skin, and all the way up. With a black line at the very edge of the tight stockings, eagerly and amorously hugging my legs, feet and toes as tight as could be comfortable without actually be painful or bothersome in the least. Somehow, they made it clear that they are in place.

“These are your first stockings; but if you like, I have a few options and choices for you!” she prompted suggestively with a glint to her eyes.

“I feel nude, but right now it doesn’t bother me!” I submitted.

“We are all nude before one-another hear, and there is no need for concealment. Our clothes are merely to adorn the body in order to please us in every way possible!” she explained.

“Just feels odd with the exact skin tone, but I guess I will forget the sense of pressure soon enough!” I agreed.

“Then, permit me to give you a pleasurable reminder!” she prompted, as she placed her lips to the heel of my right foot and slowly licked it for about a minute.

The sensation of her wet tongue over the coarse black rubber. She certainly knew the sensitive spot she had so recently given me in order for her to make me her very own. How could I deny her, and how could I resist what she so freely gave me. The joy, so freely given.

For good measure, she dug her nails into the sole of my other foot, teasing me as she went. I was left agasp, and my lips clearly describing a perfect Oh. Feeling the thick juices coating the inside of my mouth, from the edge of my lips, and all the way down my throat.

As I look down after she had let go, I notice the small girlish feet with perfect nail-less toes. Only then I noticed how my feet lay comfortably flat towards the wall making out my bed. It isn’t that they are limp rubber moulded for her joy.

“Permit me to help you slipping into your first pair of slippers!” she cooed; before she produced a pair of semi clear bright cerise slippers, just like the once worn when performing ballet.

While the smooth silicon slip over my skin, I feel a curious and highly erotic, yet unfamiliar wetness slide and spread from the tip of my toes and all the way up to my knees.

“Time for your first steps, take it slow!” she suggested, generously.

“Thanks!” I nodded, as she was freeing my hands.

“My pleasure, thank you!” she grinned back at me.

“Ooooh!” I bubbled; as I slipped back onto the floor, and my toes finally hit the floor quietly.

“Your slippers are intended as support for your feet, Hitomi!” she cooed in support.

“My feet could use that, right now!” I responded; my voice still bubbling, from the juices.

“I know the feeling, all too well; even if it is a while since I was in your situation, but I have been there like other Girls!” she prompted.

“Oh. So, every Girl here has gone through this?” I inquired, hesitantly with an insecure voice with a hint of bemusement to it.

“I endured this initiation, just as you are just doing and I know I was not the first!” she giggled.

“Maybe I should not complain, it is kind of exciting and I seem to be susceptible to your antics!” I whispered, in a sudden but apparent embarrassment.

“If it is exciting you, no. If you are embarrassed, maybe. yet, I do prefer you to voice your concerns as soon and as clearly as possible in any event. I may have ideas to follow and traditions to uphold, but other than that!” she prompted, with a crystal clear giggle.

That is when I had realized, she had been holding my hand as she spoke and followed me around the small room designated to me. I had been on the tips of my toes, but that part had not bothered me. If you had asked me the day before; I would have denied it vehemently and pointed out just how impossible it would be for me to do that, let alone get up on my toes in the first place. Of course, I had not been kidnapped or worn the scant garments I have now.

“Your posture is wonderful, beautiful; as if you had been living here for a good while!” she eagerly complimented me on my effort.

“Thanks!” I responded with an extended giggle.

“You are quite welcome, Hitomi!” she prompted.

“Of course, now you just need to try your gloves on!” she added; after along moment, following me along the wall.

With that, she let go of my hand and produced a pair of gloves identical to the stockings I am currently wearing. I accepted the clear gloves in turn; right and left as I slipped them on. The first I noticed is how my nails changed from the regular look to what could not be seen as regular at all. The nails started just after the last joint of the finger and reached about half an inch further. Now the tip of the finger also has a cerise pad, kind of like a cat. I just did not notice the white suction cup covering the palm of the hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01
Oh!"