The Licorice Kidnapping

An Episode in a Different Seat: 6

Just as she was opening my door, I see a girl in a black cloak. In surprise I notice her face glistering, as if covered by clear silicon. Thankfully, I did not have the time to look closer or ponder her visage any further.

“Hitomi, it is time for you to enjoy your new throne!” she prompted, and I followed her into my small room.

The doors abruptly closed behind me, as I followed her into my small room. The first thing I noticed as I entered the room, is the chair she had placed there for my benefit.

“I take it, this is the throne you were talking about earlier!” I prompted emphatically.

“The very same! Now, if you would kindly sit down and make your self comfortable, please!” she added.

On closer inspection, I noticed that it had the looks of being carved out to a body hugging form and it seems to be pretty close to me.

“Certainly!” I responded, as I stepped forwards and planted my rump in the rounded space intended for my rump.

“Quite comfortable!” I added, as I sat down.

“Great, because I picture you sitting there for a while! First I will insert the tube from under your seat, while I hope that will not cause you too much discomfort!” she pointed out; as she presented me with the flimsy looking clear silicon tube, she had in mind for me.

The four inches long tube of crystal clear silicon did not look as if it was to make much difference to me. Little did I know what it was actually intended for, of course.

As I handed the tube back to her, she bent forwards and slowly slipped the tube in into the opening just under the crack between my cheeks. I could clearly feel the slippery object entering my rear orifice, as it continued about two inches in; where it promptly stopped as she let go of it. Now she produced her glue gun and pressed the muzzle into the opening and slowly filled it with the clear syrup. Of course I couldn’t help but notice, as it entered me through the tube and all the way up as far as she had intended.

“Just lean back and relax!” she cooed.

Of course I had placed my hands on the edge of the armrests, as I lean back against the throne’s back rest.

“If you press your hands down slowly, carefully! Feel it, as the suction grabs the armrest under the palms of your hands!” she incited.

Knowing she is by my side, I slowly increased the pressure on the palms of both my hands, feeling the diminishing air pocket slowly leak out until I distinctively feel the solid substance of the armrests under the suction cups. Of course, by this time I am trapped and in her complete control; even if I may be oblivious of the effect she had applied to me from behind, while knowing what the syrup had done to me before.

Since she had instructed me, I trust her; knowing full well I had no choice, while she was there for me and helped me out if and when I needed it.

“Now! If you would try to push yourself up?” she added, as if on a sudden afterthought.

“Okay!” I nodded, as I attempted to follow her instructions to the letter, while soon finding myself failing.

Of course my rear end is solidly stuck to the chair, she had after all riveted it firmly and securely into place as she applied the tube and filled me up with her syrup from behind.

Maybe that item wasn’t actually that much of a shock, I should have known that already; the actual surprise is how I feel the sensation of something stretching and pulling me down harder, the more I pressed my hands down.

“Feels almost like a contraction? As if you were coming, while flatly lacking the excitement to go with it!” she inquired, helpfully spelling out the situation to me.

“When you put it like that! Yes, I guess that is how it feels!” I responded, knowing her to have experienced it for herself before.

Whom ever had by her side and guided her through the experience, while she was initiated into the Liquorice!” I thought, quietly.

“If you give your hands a nicely tentative tug?” she cooed incite-fully, as she looked at me with excitement; thinking back to when she was in my place.

I complied, giving my hands the tentative tug; only to notice how firmly stuck they are after my previous attempts to push my rump out of the chair. The following attempts failed just as miserably as the first. Of course I enjoyed the sensation of the suction cups clinging to the smooth surface onto which I had pressed them down before. Exploring the sensation of the edges pulling ever firmer as my efforts grew stronger.

“Now, if you can give me one final yank?” she insisted firmly.

As hard and as sudden as my effort was, there is no chance I could pull free on my own now.

“Wow, you really did get me there. Could you give me a hand, or two?” I suggested in the vain hopes she could pull my hands free the conventional way.

“I am only too happy to oblige!” she prompted, as she grabbed my right hand and gave me her very best; before repeating the process with my left hand.

“Then, I am in your hands; to do with as you pleases, my Dear!” I added.

“Yes, you are indeed!” she cooed, in obviously excited delight.

Something in the situation excited me as well. Maybe it is in the careful, deliberate actions on her part; in order to secure my obedience, without ever actually hurting me in the least. I must confess, she inflected no pain or injury to my physical person. While I guess my pride may have taken a few hits, along the way as she pulled me into the van and left me there as she drove off.

“Just relax, as I help you into your pose!” she prompted, and moved my right and left foot up and to the side.

With my legs wide open, my feet now wide apart; I could but look up at her as she stands between my knees. She bends over, kneeling before me and plants her face squarely on my mound; kissing my orchid and lick it hotly before she once more came to her hooves.

“I am in the mood for something to eat, and you are just ripe!” she breathed hotly as she looked me in the eye sincerely.

“Oh?” I merely responded, surprised by her sudden excitement and heat.

She produced the gun and filled my mouth to the brim with metallic bloody red syrup, before she withdrew the now empty gun. From here, she slipped it in between my legs and pressed it into my orchid and swiftly withdrew all the pink syrup in a single swift action and slowly withdrew the gun.

I could see her reloading the gun, before she pressed it back into my orchid and slowly started to fill up my womb. Inch by inch she filled me up, to the point I was looking positively pregnant and possibly in the sixth month too.

“There, that should do it for now!” she explained, before she slowly lowered her face towards my mound.

With my orchid filled up with the new syrup, she lowered herself and kissed my orchid passionately; before licking it all several times. As she once more pressed her lips firmly over the petals of my orchid, I could feel her wet tongue slowly pressing down as she was licking me into the mood.

After a long moment that could have been a minute or an hour, it slowly sank in what she was up to; as her tongue started to slide into center and press in, into me through the thick, viscous gel-like syrup.

As a moan tried to rise up in my throat and my lips was trying to part, I feel the syrup contracting my mouth and forcing my lips shut tighter. In shock, I feel the syrup pressing forwards and down my throat.

Her tongue, thickly coated and covered in the black Liquorice laced syrup slowly diving in, prodding and probing the interior of my orchid, not quite holding back as she was licking my orchid inside and out.

Of course I feel completely wet, drenched and flooded from the inside and out; juices as thick as honey. She made me quiver, with the slight hint of tinglings her tongue slowly spread as she coated my orchid with joy.

Little did I know of the impact she had on me or the depth of the effect she was instilling into me in the act of eating me out, while I am filled up to six months pregnancy worth of her black liquorice syrup. With each lapping of her tongue she consumed the delicious taste of the Liquorice as she infused me in the process.

Had I known of it and understood what she had in mind, would I have protested or even asked her to explain why she did it and would she accept the question or otherwise respond to it? I do not know, I can not know; not just because it is too late to ask after the effect of course.

Naturally, I could feel a tingling sensation inside and a warmth slowly swelling from within. If it was the excitement, or the Liquorice; what’s the difference, but one may claim one was covering the other as much as the other was covering the first.

Somewhere along the way, something changed as the infusion crossed a certain point. With a mouthful of the red syrup, everything is already tasting of her Liquorice. If only, but my lips now slowly turned a deep red and ended up the intended metallic bloody red even if I could not see it as it happened.

As my excitement grew with her; it slowly spiralled out of my control and my hands and feet trembled slightly, only for the sensation from my suction cups aroused me even further.

At some point, I peaked. From here I guess my focus started to slide out, preventing me from notice that she left the room for her bed. By the same token, I failed to realize that the syrup had cleared up entirely before she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01
Oh!"