The Licorice Kidnapping

Flashback at Gang Green Pub: 8

Of course I had seen the establishment from outside a few times before, but now I had chosen to take a closer look in order to see what the Pub was all about. What if I had liked it, and never bothered to enter and see for myself?

This wasn’t exactly the nicest or flashiest part of town, even for the Slum it had been known to be. Living in a Ghetto isn’t the fancy life of a star, but you scrape a living because you chose to be where you are. As a matter of fact, the entrance is even shabbier than the block in general. It is as if they had made a point out of the Retro and Run-down look of the place. They don’t want you to think it is a fancy place. Cracks in the gray granite floor and rust splattered along the metal of the heavy doors.

Once I had managed to pass the entrance, I soon found something very different. Maybe the highly polished chess floor isn’t Marble, but it certainly could have fooled most of the people in town. Including me, at the time.

Looking up, and I see the rich pink cherry wood panels covering the entire wall; not that I knew what it was or how they could afford this in the first place. Not only is it polished smooth, but also varnished to an exceptionally high gloss.

Funny, there are no Liqueur bottles behind the counter, as one may have expected from a Pub. There are bottles, as excellent decour, beautifully engraved in gold leaf and Platinum; while I had no idea as to what that is or how to recognize either. It just looks great for all I could say.

Naturally, the room is well lit from scattered light points all over the ceiling, and some along the walls, not to mention the once under the glass desk decorated in the same theme as the bottles.

What hit home the hardest, is the girls tending the bar. From what I could see; they could as well have been nude, short of what appears to be a clear rubber top and skirt with integrated skin tone panties. They are either tiptoeing in slippers or in what looks like hoof boots, in colours matching their nipples or Cherries. I could see red Chilie, black Liquorice, brown Cacao, white Vanilla and even a darker Coffee among the girls. Their hair is carefully arranged in a long, thick braid along the spine of the neck in a matching colour. She apparently had a pair of smaller braids before her ears and thick bangs as well.

“Of course they would have a bar with comfortable looking chairs in a Pub like this. Just that they look a bit oddly close and comforting!” I reflected, as I walked up to the bar up front and center in the middle of the large room.

It was only too natural for me to touch the leather looking cover of these seats, on my way as I walked up to the bar, but this certainly wasn’t a cheap imitation of leather; even if it looked the part to me at first sight. In chock, I realized that it was almost lifelike and even warm to the touch. If not quite as warm as my hand, but it still did give that kind of a feel to me.

Maybe I should grab my spirit by the throat and brave the seat available since I don’t like drinking on my feet. It isn’t so much in daring to fall, due to drunk stupor or the likes. While I guess the next guy could be tipping my precious drink, for what ever stupid reason?

I chose one of the small table for four, to the right of the bar and sat down slowly, carefully as I slipped into place on the soft seat. In surprise, I found it to be a blend of sitting in the lack of the guy and the throne in the Girls’ room. Curious and not quite as unsettling as I originally had feared.

As my rump is squarely down and covering the seat, I finally look up to see the glistering black top of the table. Whatever caused me to miss the detail? Kind of looks like fresh Liquorice, now as I think of it; while it is the same living silicone as my seat had been coated with. The only difference is that the seat is smooth, while the table is grabby to make the glasses stand securely.

“I am curious!” I pondered; as I reached down under my skirt and pulled the panties out of the way, in order to sit directly onto the seat with nothing between my rump and the confusing sensation it had been giving me.

With the item out of the way, I looked at the menu before me for a moment; before settling for a Liquorice shot. Little did I know what was ahead, but I guess it is good it is not an alcohol drink after all.

Just as I placed the menu on the table before me, a girl clopped up to me. On closer inspection; she is one of these black Liquorice girls, from what I could see. Every little detail in the same black, from the hooves of the boots to the cherries on her chest. As a matter of fact, even her eye shadows and lips are the same glistering black. I was even tempted to sample her in order to see if it had actually been real, genuine Liquorice; only then I stopped myself and spoke up in order to ask for the shot I had set my mind on.

“A Liquorice shot, please!” I ordered, as I looked at her for one more moment.

“Coming right up, Miss!” she spoke, before she clopped out behind the bar and poured me a small shot as I had asked.

“Here you go, Miss!” she added, as she came back and planted my shot on the table before me.

I wiggled my rump a few times as I looked after her, in a mix of confusion, excitement and eagerness; without fully realizing what I was doing as the small plug slowly slipped up and into me as I did so. Of course, I guess it could hold me securely in place and tease me vigorously if needed or desired, for any reason.

For a moment, I ponder; before I reach in under the seat and find the controls for my item, the plug. In surprise I realize that it comes with dual vibration as well as size and extension for the plug.

Holding the small glass of thick black liquorice in my right hand, tentatively downing it in a single gulp; only to realize just how thick and sticky it is as it refused to go down my throat. This is when the rich taste of Liquorice hit me and the scent filled my nose to the brim.

“Maybe this is why they have the plug under my seat in the first place?” I ponder, as I hit the control to push the head just over the point and felt it plop.

With my mouth full to the brim with Liquorice shot, I couldn’t quite open my mouth; yet none batted an eye in response. Can only guess they had seen this before.

Before I let go of the controls, I had managed to secure my seat firmly and ended up with a vibration. Only the vibration is electric stimulation and gave me weak shocks each second.

Since I had already placed the glass back on the table before me, I closed my eyes and just sat there quietly. Leaning back towards the back rest with my hands in my lap, fingers securely interlaced.

Of course, if only I had realized what happened and what the shot was doing to me. A mouthful of distilled Liquorice syrup in combination with the sexual stimulation. I couldn’t help myself as I slowly grew wet and finally came. As unexpected as the first orgasm had been, the second is sure enough to follow.

I couldn’t quite swallow the syrup, and it wasn’t exactly dissolving in my saliva; yet, I guess this only made me all the more excited as I sat and enjoyed the ride. Naturally, all things came to an end. I found myself climax on top of it and the syrup was thin enough to actually swallow soon there after. I sighed in relief and disappointment. I had enjoyed it, but I knew I couldn’t take all that much more of it.

I managed to make the plug slip out after I had discontinued the vibration. Of course I had realized how I wouldn’t be able to push my rump off of the chair at this time with the plug inside.

Now I walk up to the bar and grab a handful of peanuts before I paid for my shot and slowly walked out with half closed and dreamy eyes.

“I will simply have to be back here and soon, nothing else will do!” I vowed to myself under my breath as the door closed behind me as I walked out on somewhat shaky legs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: 01 - “Oh!"
Oh!