Remenissions

Chapter 53

Matt's POV

What a week. It had been the best week of my life and the worst week of my life.

I laid back on the couch and closed my eye's, thinking about the things that happened, especially two nights ago when we'd had dinner at Mom and Dad's. It had been going so well, they were happy for Lana and I, really happy, actually my Mom was a little overboard, but anyway, it was great, well that was until Courtney called, she had to ruin it. At first I didn't want to answer, but it was Lana who insisted I answered and we both regretted that decision.

Courtney had overdosed, so I had her on the phone to me, in front of my parents, in front of my girlfriend, telling me how much she loved and how she couldn't live without me so she'd decided to kill herself apparently. Frankly I just wanted to hang up, but once I explained to Lana, and I put her on speaker, it was Lana who insisted we go to the hospital, like Courtney had asked. I was pretty sure Courtney hadn't meant she wanted Lana to come, but I was glad she came anyway.

We'd walked in the hospital to be greeted by a very pissed off Marty. It seemed Courtney had overdosed, but she hadn't taken enough to kill herself. The doctors were currently pumping her stomach and she was going to have a really good sleep. Of course she asked to see me, but her face was priceless when Lana, Marty and I all went in and saw her, and I made sure I had my arm around Lana. Courtney needed a reality check.

"Matt." She said bursting into tears and I could only shake my head at her. "This is all your fault." She said to Lana. "You ruined my life."

"No Courtney." I interrupted. "You ruined your life."

She just looked at me crying then looked at Lana, calling her all the names under the sun. We eventually left when the Psych people came in and we waited around until I'd spoken to them. They were going to admit Courtney for a week, due to her self harm.

"Good." Marty spat. "Because she's fucking crazy."

Before we'd left the hospital I pulled out my phone, calling Courtney's parents. They needed to know what their daughter had done. They weren't happy to hear from me, but I didn't care. I told them that Courtney was in the Psych ward and then I told them what I really wanted to, I told them to go to the house tomorrow and move all of Courtney's stuff out, I wanted her out of my house and I was relieved when they agreed.

"I can't wait to go home." I said to Lana as we drove home.

"Yeah." She said softly, staring out the window and right then I knew something was bothering her.

"Okay spit it out." I said to her once we'd gotten back to her place. "What's wrong?"

"It's silly." She said. "But I can't stay at your place Matt, I don't know, she's ruined it, it just wouldn't feel right."

That bummed me out, I wanted Lana to stay at my place, but I could see her point, Courtney and I had lived there together, I guessed it would be weird for Lana to stay there.

And that is what led me to this moment, me laying back on Lana's couch, thinking about selling my house. I think I did want to sell it. I think I'd sell it, buy a new one and move Lana in with me. God was I moving too fast? I wasn't sure, all I know was that I wanted to be with Lana all the time, I wanted her to live with me.

I opened my eye's as Lana came out into the living room and I was watched as she put a mat on the floor.

"Lana." I said watching her. "I was thinking of selling the house."

"Why?" She asked and I looked at her, really looked at her.

She had on a pair of tights and a little crop top and I realised she'd just laid a yoga mat on the floor. I had no idea Lana did yoga and I realised there was so much more to her than I ever knew.

"Because." I said watching her sit down. "I was thinking about buying another house." And I took a deep breath. "And we could move in together." I said the last part fast. Was I moving too quick?

She looked at me, stretching and she smiled. "Maybe." She murmured.

Well maybe was better than no and I got up, grabbing the laptop, turning it on. I decided I might as well look and see what houses were available, just so I could get some idea.

Well that was my plan, until Lana started her yoga. I found my eye's wondering to her, watching her. Who knew Lana was so fucking flexible, and damn, in those tights, she looked fucking delicious.

I became mesmerized watching her and all I could think about was getting her fucking naked. Hell I'd yoga with her anytime.

"Matt stop staring." She suddenly said and I felt myself blushing.

"I just never knew you did yoga." I told her. "I find it interesting."

"Interesting Matt, Really?" She said and then went back to her yoga.

I went back to the laptop but my concentration was ruined, my eye's kept going back to Lana and I had to shift the laptop a few times, I was getting fucking hard watching her.

"Hey Lana." I said glancing at my computer. "Did you know you can do couple's yoga?" You could find anything on Google.

"Couple's yoga Matt, really?"

"Wouldn't you like to try it?" I asked her, watching her.

She stretched and fuck, her ass. "You want to do yoga Matt?"

"According to this it strengthens your relationship." I said, trying to peel my eye's away from her.

"Fine." She said standing up. "We can do couple's yoga if you want."

I nodded. "Yeah we should."

"Well." She said walking over to me. "We could start now." And she grabbed the laptop, placing it on the coffee table.

"We could, I suppose." I said as she sat on my lap, straddling me.

"You like yoga?" She whispered kissing me.

"Fuck yes baby." I murmured. "I fucking love yoga, teach me."

"Oh I'll teach you." She murmured, pulling my shirt off.

Yep, I wanted Lana to move in with me, I wanted to come home to her everyday, I wanted to fall asleep next to her and I wanted to wake up with her. I just wanted Lana.