Status: I love Shizaya, they're my OTP <3

Daring!

The Alley

I started to rub shizuo’s growing erection through his boxers and started kissing his neck. I could feel him relax more with every motion.
I stopped rubbing for a few seconds and stared deep into Shizuo’s eyes before crashing my lips against his. I seductively flicked my tongue against his lips a few times to tease him. He gave a frustrated growl, grabbed my hips, and started to grind into me. I let out a pleasured laugh and started to kiss his neck. I nipped playfully at his ear and whispered seductive nothings to him.
I pulled Shizuo’s dick out of his jeans and started to stroke it slowly as I sucked on his neck. I left several hickies in a trail all the way down to his collarbone. His body shuddered with each stroke and I quickened my pace. He was rather well endowed, I must say. His penis was thick and about six inches long. I liked how it felt under my fingers. It made my sexual hunger grow stronger.
I got down on my knees and started to lick the tip. I was so hard by that point I wanted to cry, but I had to pleasure him first to ensure he would return the favor.
I licked it a few more times before putting the whole thing in my mouth. I swished my tongue around as a started to suck. Shizuo started to grunt in pleasure and jerk his hips so he’d go deeper.
I loved how eager he was, so I started bobbing my head faster and faster.
“Fuck..!” Shizuo said through clenched teeth. I could tell her was close to cumming. He was a virgin, there was no way he would last long.
Shizuo suddenly grabbed the back of my head and thrusted really fast. Cum filled my mouth soon after and I swallowed it all and wiped my mouth of any spit.
“Well.” I asked, standing up and smirking. “I’m not too bad after all, if I say so myself.”
Shizuo zipped up his pants and sighed. “Well, flea. I can return the favor if you want, I guess.”
I laughed and backed away a few steps. “Oh no, Shizu-chan, I wouldn’t make you give me head in a back alley.” My expression grew dark. “Besides, what I want from you is so much more. We couldn’t possibly do it in public.”
Shizuo blushed and widened his eyes. “Wait, you want to fuck me? Like, all the way?”
I nodded my head, still smiling. “I don’t want to, I need to. You’re all I desire, Shizu-chan.”
Shizuo growled and stomped towards me. “Fuck off.” He hissed. “I’d smash your face in right now, but I owe you.” then he suddenly got in my face. “So consider us even.” Then he left me in the alley by myself.
Once I was sure I was alone, I laughed and laughed and laughed. “I thought you’d be difficult.” I said to myself then looked at the security camera on the building we were both just behind. It had gotten everything. “I always get what I want, however.” Then I went him, whistling a simple tune with my hands in my pockets.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, I did it. I actually posted this. Three cheers for me lmao, I hope you enjoy. Like, comment, and subscribe por favor