Status: I love Shizaya, they're my OTP <3

Daring!

The Apartment

I led Shizuo quickly across town to my apartment. It wasn't too nice, but I was living by myself and liked my somewhat shitty place way more than living with my parents.
I unlocked the door and pulled Shizuo inside and slammed the door shut. We wasted no time locking our lips in a fiery passion and falling to the floor. The moments grew hotter as our shirts came off and I let my hands travel around his muscular chest to his toned shoulders. I was in heaven as I became more and more familiar with each and every one of Shizuo's large muscles beneath my curious hands.
He started kissing my neck and climbed on top of me. Recklessly unbuttoning my jeans, Shizuo growled as he bit all the way down my neck and to my chest. After my pants were gone, I was wearing nothing but red boxers. I started to work on undressing Shizu-chan because I wanted to see all of him. I wanted to see his perfectly sculpted body.
My anticipation grew as I finally pulled off his tight jeans. I could see the outline of his erection through his underwear. My wants grew stronger. I took of my boxers and started to stroke myself as I started kissing my beast again.
"Touch me." I ordered between kisses. Shizuo nodded obediently and grabbed my dick and started to slowly move his hand up and down. It felt good, but it only made me want more. I leaned into him with every stroke and he gradually grew faster.
"Shizuo.." I panted and gave him a quick sloppy kiss. "It's time. I'm going to fuck you."
"You're not very romantic." Shizuo said and rolled his eyes
"Hush, save the romance for some girl you ruin on prom night." I said and pushed Shizuo down and turned him over to where his stomach was facing the ground and his back was to me. "Stay here, I'll be right back."
I ran to my room and got the new bottle of lube I purchased the day before. It was strawberry flavored. I loved it.
"We're doing this, we're past the point of no return." I said once I made it back to the living room. I found Shizuo stroking himself in my absence. God, I was so horny and watching him touch himself made everything a thousand times more intense. "getting started without me?" I teased and crouched down to kiss Shizuo deeply. The fire between our lips was so strong, so passionate. I was mesmerized more and more as each second passed. My hunger, his hunger, our need to touch each other. It was exhilarating. It was amazing. It was strong.
"Get on all fours." I ordered and pushed Shizuo away from me. He did exactly what he was told, which was shocking. He usually had some smartass remark to say to me even while we were getting ready to fuck. I guessed he was just too horny and wanted to get laid finally. Which was fine by me. I was ready to be inside him.
I put some of the lube on my fingers and slowly entered them into Shizuo's ass. He cringed, but let me continue. I moved them around for a few seconds before slightly spreading them apart to prepare him even more for a dick which was much bigger than two measly fingers.
"Damn.." He hissed in pain as I pulled them out.
"It's okay, Shizu-chan. I know what I'm doing" I said tenderly for the first time in my life. It was strange. I was making him hurt and I almost felt bad for some reason. His pained expression as he looked over his shoulder at me hit me directly in my heart. I wanted to hug him and tell him he's gonna be okay, but I shook my head and started to push my dick inside.
I started slow at first, but I grew faster as he got used to me being inside of him. I was getting dizzy from extreme horniness and started to thrust faster. His ass was so tight, there was no way I was going to last long so I had to enjoy it while I could.
"Fuck." I whispered as I increased my pace. I reached around and grabbed shizuo's erection and started to pump in tune with my thrusts. Shizuo was dripping with precum and it helped me stroke him faster. He growled in pleasure as I started going super fast and thrust into him super hard.
"I'm gonna cum!" I panted and continued to fuck my beast violently. "cum with me, Shizu-chan." I yelled and blasted my load inside of Shizuo's perfect ass. I felt hot liquid running down my hand as I pulled out. We had did it. We finished at the same time.
"Shit, Shizuo!" I said and gave a breathy laugh as I laid on the floor in exhaustion. "That was amazing." Shizuo turned over to me and he was also out of breath. He looked tired, but he forced himself to stay awake.
"Izaya, we need to talk."
"Okay, talk to me."
Shizuo looked pained then. His eyes were sad. He looked reluctant. He wouldn't look at me directly. "Izaya I'm developing serious feelings for you. I find myself thinking about you nonstop and I don't like it."
He didn't like the fact that he had a crush on me? What kind of sense did that make?
"You don't like that you like me?" I said softly.
"You've done such awful things to me in the past." Shizuo said, growing more emotional with every word. "You've tried to ruin my life multiple times... and now.. now I'm in fucking love with you."
"woah.." I said and sat up.
"Don't say anything." Shizuo growled and started to get dressed. "Look, you got what you wanted. Will you just leave me alone now? My thoughts are cloudy when I'm around you and it pisses me off. I don't want to be around you anymore."
Shizuo redressed and left my apartment quickly. I sat in the floor alone. My heart.. it hurt? This had never happened before. Shizuo didn't like me because he liked me. I didn't think his harsh words would effect me so much, but it did. I glared at the floor as a tear fell silently from my eye. What was going on with me.. Did I love shizuo too?
♠ ♠ ♠
EEk, it's the gay. Gotta love the gay cx