Status: Hold on tight things are about to get a little tense

Good Girls Don't Make Diabolical Demons

Chapter 2: The Message

Walking the Earth as a demon was like a whole different world. I could hear people talking from far away and I could smell so many new things. Being a succubus was something I enjoyed. Even when I spent most of my days collecting deals for Lucifer. Being a demon was a lifestyle I could get used to.

The bar I was in was designed like some old fashioned saloon. Wooden floors, wooden tables, and old western photos were all over the dark maroon walls. I seated myself of the wooden stool and leaned on the cherry wood bar that was protected by a glass casing. My purple halter top gave every pair of eyes a regular sight at my bosom and my black skinny jeans outlined my figure. On my feet were black leather boots that came all the way up to my knees. With so many fish to bag I had to make myself look appealing.

My dark long curls rested over my shoulder as I leaned over the counter. “Hey, can I get a beer over here please?”

The bartender was in a pair of black jeans, white tank top, and cowboy hat. People were impatiently ordering more than the man could handle. He didn't even bother asking if I had a preference, he just opened a bottle of beer and placed it in front of me before returning to the angry mob of customers. I didn't mind one bit though. I found it to be entertaining.

“Excuse me Miss, is this seat taken?” A coarse voice came from beside me.

I looked the man up and down and told him the seat was open. The human made himself at home next to me. He had these short dark locks of hair that looked like he hadn't even attempt to brush it. The hazel eyes he had looked sad like he just lost something and I felt myself smile on the inside. He had on this blue button up shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans on. It looked like I was about to catch myself a cowboy.

“You look like someone ran over your dog. What's got you all upset?” I asked before sipping my beer.

The man didn't answer, he just kept staring down at his hands. His eyes looked at me and the look on his face switched in a bat of my eyelashes. He was probably going to tell me to buzz off until he got a good look at me. Then he realized I was too beautiful for him to say that. That happened a lot with me being a succubus. Must have been my charm, it was constantly on going searching for someone to seduce.

The man chuckled. “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare at you like that. I don't know what's gotten into me.”

I rubbed my hand on the man's shoulder. “It's alright, you look like a man who's going through a rough time. Why don't you just go on and tell me what's on your mind?” I offered.

He was putty in my hands. I had him by the hook until a woman about 5 feet, 7 inches approached us with long black hair and eyes so dark they appeared to be black. She had a nice tan that looked terrific on her. She was wearing a beautiful red dress with black pumps and very little make up. To all humans she probably looked like some gorgeous girl with a Brazilian tan and sexy long legs but they didn't have demon eyes like I did.

I saw Lilith, a very powerful female demon, basically the Queen of Hell. She was bigger and stronger than me but it didn't bother me. Except for the fact that she had power over me.

“Oh if you think this one has an influence, you should meet my other daughter.” Lilith gestured towards a girl in a short black strapless dress with platform boots. Her bleach blonde hair was in a wavy style and held back by a ponytail.

Lupy.

The succubitch was leaning over a pool table, staring at the human with her “come hither” eyes. Like a moth to the light the human had been drawn in. He got up and went right on over to Lupy. Lilith turned over to me, her smile fading quickly.

“That would have been the third snatch in 15 minutes if you didn't interrupt.” I informed between clenched teeth.

“I'm having big problems with a boy named Adam. He's causing big problems for me, digging around, putting his nose where it doesn't belong.” Lilith leaned on the bar, looking down at me.

I put my beer down and folded my arms over my chest. “So kill him.”

Lilith smirked. “As much as I would love to I can't. Lucifer has already made it clear he wants him alive.”

I rolled my eyes. If he wanted him alive what was the issue and what did it have to do with me? Adam was no longer my brother he was just another pile of meat.

“Send him a message Eliza, let the human know he can't save you.” Lilith whispered.

I looked at her with a blank face. “I can get creative.”

“Good, now do it.”

I slid off the bar stool and swayed my hips as I walked by a man that was leaning against a wall. His honey blonde hair had a shaggy look to it and his dark brown eyes looked delicious.

Humans, they really didn't have a clue what they were getting themselves into.

[Damon POV]
Damon sat on the tan couch and began flipping through the channels on the TV. His dark hair was a mess from his hands constantly running through it and his eyes were red and puffy from the lack of sleep. All he had on for clothes was a pair of khaki shorts, it was so hot and uncomfortable. Having been a demon for so long he forgot how uncomfortable it was to be a human especially in Florida. He felt like at that point he mind as well have been in Hell. At least he would've been with Eliza.

Adam came around the corner carrying a big white metal box that appeared to be and A/C. Damon was thankful to see it in the corner of his eyes but he was still too focused on the TV to say anything. He wasn't looking for entertainment, he was looking for something far more important. A place to start looking for Eliza. He would get clues by news stories about any strange happenings, occult like murders and such. Demons were always around things like that, they fucking thrived off it.

“What are you looking for?” Adam asked as he placed the A/C on the floor and stared at the TV.

“Places to look for Eliza. Basically anything out of the ordinary.” He flipped to a different news channel.

“How would anything out of the usual lead us to Eliza?” Adam asked.

Damon turned to Adam and noticed he was in similar attire except his shorts except his shorts were more of a creme color. “Things like séances or murders that are from occults usually have something to do with Demons. The Devil has a lot more influence on humans then they realize.”

Damon paused once he realized he needed to correct himself.

“Then WE realize. It could be something as simple as a demon possessing a man and start convincing all his friends to do things that slowly lead to worshipping the Devil. And séances? Alot of people don't have a clue what séances do. It powers the Devil and it's like a secret contract to following him. Only the human's don't know it.” Damon explained.

Adam wiped e sweat off his forehead by using the back of his hand. “I'm going to set up this A/C let me know if you find anything.”

Damon didn't reply, he must let out a sigh and kept searching. He wasn't only worried about Eliza and what harm she was doing. At the back of his head he knew they were playing with fire by hunting Eliza down. Sticking their noses where it didn't belong would have repercussions soon.

[Eliza POV]
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something


I had the human writhing beneath me, his hands traveled all over my naked body as I used my held onto the back of the passenger seat. We were in the guy’s truck which had a decent amount of space in it. I placed my hands on his shoulders as I rocked my hips to gain some friction.

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused


His erection was swelling inside me, getting ready for release and I was just eating up all of his energy. The closer he got to coming the more energy I took. I could feel the power slowly stirring inside me. It felt amazing. Sometimes it was hard to tell what felt better. The sex or the power it gave me.

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who had a mind to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something


“Fuck your so tight and wet.” Sam or whatever his name was commented.

I felt my true form beneath my skin lift apart some scales and let out more magic to entice the human even more. I enjoyed hearing him moan.

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused


He finally came, squeezing my waist and letting out a loud grunt. I felt his semen feed into me and I realized the human was leaning back, almost dead already. I nearly sucked the life right out of him. I gripped his thick blonde hair and moved his head to expose his neck. My lips peppered his pulse and I knew I was more than hungry for just sex. I was fucking starving.

My jaw unhinged like a snake and my teeth grew bigger before I clamped my teeth into his flesh. The human screamed and tried pulling away me off him but he was too weak. I pried his head to the side and bit into his flesh. All the other succubi didn't eat people but I didn't care. I was just more hungry than the others and as long as I got rid of that hunger I was okay with being a new species.

My hands turned to claws and I used them to tear open the human's stomach. Blood oozed out of the gash and the human opened his mouth to scream but he choked on his own blood. He finally went limp and all the life in his eyes finally disappeared. I pulled away from the dead human and smiled as I dragged my tongue across my bloody lips.

Finally, the hunger was gone. I opened the door and used some of my magic to make my clothes appear again.

I wanna use you and abuse you
I wanna know what's inside you


I pulled the body out of the truck by the ankle and began dragging him through the tall grassed field. Not a person insight to see me and no one to stop me.

Moving on, moving on
Moving on, moving on
Moving on, moving on
Moving on


I closed my eyes and concentrated on a place from my old life. My human life. When I opened my eyes I was no longer in a grass field, I was in my old yard. I could see Damon standing in the window with his back turned to me. My eyes moved to the big oak tree and a smile spread across my face again.

[Damon POV]
“Do you still think she's in Florida?” Adam asked as Damon turned and peeked out the window.

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something


Damon didn't like that he couldn't see in the dark anymore. Especially cause he kept getting a strange feeling that something was outside, watching them. It wouldn't surprise him if there was another demon watching them. Lucifer would want to keep all the demons he had including Eliza. Save them for the big day when he finally got to rule Earth.

“Demons go wherever they want. Except Heaven of course.” Damon replied as he turned back to Adam.

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused


A loud bang came from the window behind Damon. He jumped over by Adam and looked at the window with wide eyes. His heart nearly leaped out of his throat.

Fear. Another emotion he recognized as soon he felt it. The light to outside flicked on with out either of them touching the light switch. Damon saw a big red handprint on the window, it looked like blood. He forced his feet to move him slowly towards the window and then he noticed that something was hanging from the oak tree.

I'm gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside


Damon and Adam rushed through the kitchen, to the door, and back around the house. The closer he got to the tree the clearer his sight became. Once he realized what he saw he stopped in his tracks and scanned the tree infront of him.

“Dear God.” He whispered.

A naked human man was hanging from a branch by his own intestines. Blood was trickling down the body and had formed a puddle in the dirt. His face was mushed up and there was a gaping hole in the man's neck.

“Did Eliza do this? What the fuck did she do him?” Adam asked.

Gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside you


Damon nodded his head. “She ate him.”

It was Eliza's own sick way of sending them a massage. The message was received loud and clear. It was a threat more or less, telling them to stop trying to get her back or they could be next. A series of different emotions bursted in Damon's gut. He guessed one of them to be guilt.

If he didn't put the idea of Eliza being able to become human in Adam's and Sarah's head then they wouldn't be digging. They would all be grieving and the man hanging by his own intestines would still be alive. But Damon was selfish, even as a human with emotions. If there was any chance of making Eliza human again he wanted to find it, even if it meant innocent people got killed in the process. He turned to Adam and pointed at the dead body.

“This is why we need to find a way to make her human. Before more people end up like this.” Damon commented.

Adam just stood in his spot, still staring at the body.

“At least we know she was in Florida.” Damon tried sounding a little positive.

“Damon, my sister is a demon and there is a dead body hanging from a tree that we used to climb in when we were kids. Right now I don't want to look at the glass half full. As a matter of fact, I don't want to look at a fucking glass at all.” Adam turned to Damon and sneered.

Damon let out a sigh, unsure of what to say in the particular unfortunate situation. He didn't know becoming a human would turn Eliza into a demon. If he had the slightest suspicion, he would have let Eliza go and continued being the king of hell. Which probably would have been better then what was happening because now he was stuck with a shit load of emotions that he didn't know how to deal with, a demon for a wife, and a brother who was still ignorant to alot of things.

“I want that dead body gone and I want my sister back. Just find a way to make it happen fast before this happens again. This death is on you.” Adam chastised.

Damon remained still and listened to Adam's footsteps as he turned and walked back into the house. It was a quiet night and all Damon could hear was the crickets chirping and some cicadas.

“I'm not tired anyways.” Damon whispered to himself as he went to retrieve a shovel.

[Lupy POV]
Lupy stood in the torture chamber with her curly hair cascading down her shoulders. Her black strapless dress transformed into a black long line bra and a black short skirt as she began to walk down the dark, moist hallways. There were cages lined up filled with crying souls. Lupy stopped at the third cage and saw a lump of flesh and mush on the floor. It was Eliza's soul, too damaged for her to take out now.

Lupy let out a sigh and squatted to get a closer look at the bloody mush.

“Oh you poor tortured soul. How the hell am I supposed to make you human again with you just sitting as mush on the floor?” She cursed as she stood back up and placed a hand on her hip.

Another presence appeared from around the corner. Her senses caught it the moment it came around. She looked at Eliza's soul with a silent promise to return. Just as she turned to walk away Eliza appeared and blocked her way. Her dark brunette hair was left hanging down, covering her shoulders alot better than her black halter top dress. Eliza crossed her arms and cocked her head slightly to the left.

“Looking for something?” Eliza asked as her eyes turned purple.

Lupy let her crimson red eyes show. “Just making sure all the souls are kept locked and tight.”

Eliza eyed her suspiciously but Lupy didn't crack. She didn't fear babies and that was exactly what Eliza was. Some baby demon who thought she was queen shit just because she had powers. But that didn't bother Lupy. As a matter of fact very few things scared Lupy but there was something about Eliza that made her weary. It was those damn purple eyes of hers. In all the years she was a demon she had never seen any other demon with purple eyes. She seen a demon with yellow eyes, red eyes, and even black eyes but she had never seen one with purple eyes before.

Then there was the fact that Eliza actually ate a human including some of his flesh. Her being a succubus herself, she knew that all sex demons didn't eat people. They didn't have to and they didn't hunger for it. The only thing any sex demon craved was sex and orgasms. They could be fully fed just by being in the same room as someone having sex so Lupy didn't understand. She knew Eliza was a succubus she could see her true form and the magic around her like an aura. So why would Eliza want to eat a human?

The two succubi kept eye contact, both refusing to blink of look away. Then Lupy caught on to it real quick. Eliza wasn't just a succubus. She was something else. Some kind of new demon Lucifer cooked up himself.

“Is there a problem?” Lupy asked to hide her suspicions.

“Lucifer and Lilith want to see us now.” Eliza replied.

Lupy motioned for her to lead the way. Eliza stood straight and lead the way while Lupy watched her carefully. She didn't know how she was gonna do it, but she knew she had to find a way to turn Eliza human again and soon because something like her walking around wasn't good at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter is finally up. Sorry I haven't updated in a while because there wasn't any comments I kind of lost motivation for this story. The lyrics in this chapter are Sweet Dreams (are made of this) by Marilyn Manson. I hope everyone enjoyed it this book is really gonna be dark and have so many twists and turns. I can't wait for everyone of my lovely readers to see what this book has in store for them.