The Girl With the Band

The Office

One Month Later
August 24th, Monday Morning


It was finally the first day of school in my new school. Everything this summer went amazingly well, Matt asked me to be his girlfriend a couple weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. I applied my makeup perfectly, and put together my outfit in a matching order. As I shut my door, I looked into my brothers room, I giggled as he began to head bang to Metallica.

I knocked on the door, which resulted in him jumping. "Dammit Luna, I'll meet you downstairs!" He yelled at me as he spiked his hair. I nodded and ran downstairs getting my book bag in order. I saw my dad sitting in his recliner watching the news. I made my way around him as I walked to the kitchen, and got myself a bottled water from the fridge. I sipped it as Johnny was finally ready.

"Bye kids, have fun, and behave Johnny!" Dad signed.

Bye, We both signed back and walked out the front door. "So are you ready to see your boyfriend?" Johnny asked as he nudged me as we waited or the boys to pick us up.

"I see him everyday Johnny," I said and punched him in return.

"Ow fuck!" He hissed. "There they are, I didn't know Gates drove a fucking van," He laughed.

"At least we ain't gotta walk," I pointed out. He nodded in agreement as he pulled into the driveway.

"Your ride has arrived Miss beautiful Luna, and short shirt," Jimmy said from the passenger side. Johnny mumbled something under his breathe as we got into the backseat. I slid into the seat next to Matt and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Nervous about about your first day?" Matt asked as he laid a kiss on my forehead.

I shook my head and looked towards the road. "More curious on how everyone will be like,"

"Senior year here we come!" Johnny screamed with the window down. Everyone began to cheer except for me. I was only a junior, they were so lucky. I smiled as we finally arrived at Huntington High. I smiled as I looked over every inch of the school. It was so much bigger than our old one.

Gates found a parking space in the senior lot, and it felt like everything was in slow motion. From the looks everyone was giving us, it felt like all the attention was on us. I looked around in a fast motion, and turned my head towards Matt. A group of girls with tight clothes all on my friends, even my brother!

Nudging my brother, I grabbed his elbow and dragged him into the school. "What the fuck Luna? What now? Did you see them chicks!" He exclaimed.

I narrowed my eyes at him and slapped his arm. "Chill out, Matt likes you too much. Now can I please go back?" Johnny said annoyed. I slightly pushed him towards the door. I looked around the halls and smiled. It was a gorgeous school, so much different than the south.

"You need help gorgeous?" A familiar voice came in from behind me.

I looked towards the direction, and to no surprise it was Wendt, once again. I sighed bored, "I'm only talking to you because I need help to the office."

"Right this way," He spoke and grabbed my arm. I walked in the direction he was dragging me, trying to remember where we were going. I saw a small sign above a door that stated OFFICE.

"That's the office right there, isnt it?" I asked him. He turned me around and spoke softly.

"No that's only for seniors," He said. A tiny 'oh' came out of my mouth as he led us to a closed door with blinds down, and the light off. "Here we are,"

"This isn't an office Wendt, it's a janitors closet.." I trailed off.

He shook his head, with a grin that mimicked in my head on repeat. I looked in his eyes and a glimpse covered them. "Let me go!" I raised my voice, but failed to rise any louder. I looked around viciously when I saw no one around, not even a sound. What kind of high school is this?

"You're mine cupcake," he spoke. I then felt a pushing force on my shoulder and on my lower back. I couldn't help but you yelp when another pair of hands grabbed my hand and yanked me in. I looked around in the darkness when the door slammed shut, and a click was heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the love, and the comments. Means a lot!

xx Marie