The Girl With the Band

Marks of Blood

No One's P.O.V.

Luna woke up in a dark room. She looked at the empty walls and immediately went into panic. She had no idea where she was or how she even got there. Her brain began trying to figure out. All she could remember was trying to go to the office for her school schedule, with Wendt. Surely god he wouldn't have done anything to her, she began to wonder. She pulled the string above her blonde head that led to the light and light began to fill the room. Her eyes searched on her pale skin, and saw trace marks of blood. A sudden pain hit from the inside of her neck, she rubbed the spot she was bothered by. 'Of course there isn't a mirror in here' her mind wondered too.

She weakly walked towards the door, and opened it up. As she stepped out, lightly she looked around to her surroundings and saw there was no one in sight. She wondered if people were in class or school was out. As she made her way to the office across the hallway, she opened it up. Looking around the office, no one was behind the desk. She took a seat and picked at her nails nervously. Turning her head to a sudden opening of the door she saw a red headed tall girl step inside. She gave a curious face when looking at Luna, and put her attention back to the desk.

The red headed girl turned towards Luna once again, "Are you okay? You look like you've been beaten half to death?"

Luna's eyes widened at the words, and stood up face. "I-I haven't even seen myself, can you show me? Please?"

The red head nodded fast as she grabbed a small makeup mirror from her backpack. She handed it to Luna as she grabbed it fast and began to inspect herself. Luna's eye had a slight blackening tint to it, as well as her neck. A slight scratch was above her eyebrow. She touched it lightly, and at the touch it began to bleed. Luna handed the mirror back as she opened up the door and sunk into the wall.

"What happened? Where is everybody? I'm so confused," Luna spoke in small sobs.

The girl bend down and gently grabbed Luna into a small hug. "Who did this to you? It's lunch time, have you gotten your schedule at all?" She spoke. Luna shook her head, and shrugged. She was so confused.

"Let's go get lunch, and we'll get your schedule and try to figure this out. You're not alone. What's your name?" She spoke softly to her as she began to pick up Luna.

"Luna,"

"I'm Tara, now lets get you some lunch," Tara spoke softly, putting on a small smile.

Matt's P.O.V.

"Where the fuck is she?" I said angrily. "I haven't seen her in any of the classes, hallways, no where!"

"Dude chill, she's probably went home sick," Jimmy tried to convince me. I shook my head. I knew she wasn't sick, something wasn't right, I could feel it in my gut.

"How do you know Jimmy!" I shouted at him, pushing my lunch tray towards him. I got a tap on the shoulder from my English teacher telling me to be quiet. I rolled my eyes at her. I looked around the cafeteria often, until I set eyes with Johnny.

Johnny walked up to our table and sat down. He began to open up his jello, but I couldn't stop staring at him. "Dude what?" He asked as he waved his hand in front of me.

"Where is Luna?" I asked.

"Right there dude chill," Johnny said as he pointed to the main door for the cafeteria. I looked at where he was pointing, and immediately got up and began running to her. Her beautiful face.. Her fragile body.. She looked so lost..

As I finally got to her, I touched her face gently, and kissed her tiny pink lips that were calling my name. I heard her grunt as we touched lips, and quickly pulled away. "What happened?" I whispered to her ear.

"She doesn't remember," A voice came from my right. I looked up at the voice, seeing a pretty girl.

"Who are you?" I said firmly.

"Tara Teller," She said. "And you're the Matt Sanders, Mr. Badass. She came into the office looking for someone. I don't think she has her schedule, or anything like that. You should take her home," She said finally letting out a breathe.

I picked up Luna and let her lay her head on my chest. I covered some of her face till we got to our table. I sat her down on my lap, her face facing me. I let her head lay on my shouler as she tug her beautiful face in my neck. I kissed her on the head gently as I rubbed circles on her back.

"What the fuck happened to sissy?!" Johnny screamed, as he threw his plate across the table. The whole cafeteria fell silent. Students, and even teachers attention was focused on our table.

"Calm down, she doesn't remember," I spoke angrily, so she could sleep on me.

"Sissy look at me, what the fuck happened?!" Johnny rose his voice as he bent down to face her. I felt her lift her body up and whisper to his ear. "I'm killing him,"

"Johnny, who was it!" Zacky stood up, trying to calm him down. Johnny began to look around fast around his surroundings. Then he stopped. He found his target. I gently handed over Luna's body to Brian as he held onto her for me.

"Who the fuck was it Johnny!" I yelled at him.

"Wendt." Was all Johnny said, and that was a trigger enough for me to run over to him and beat the shit outta him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I didn't post this till now. My work moved our location and of course as I'm a supervisor I have to work like crazy. I also DO read every comment, and I adore the love you guys send me! It makes me want to keep writing this story. So thank you guys so much it means the world to me! Much love you guys!!!

xx Marie