Status: Currently under edit; so if things seem off thats why.

Winter Nights

~Time To Fight~

I glanced around in fear, Kaleb stood before me shaking his head in his hand and Peter had the same look of fear I had painted on his face.

"What just happened?" I asked bombarded with the possibilities that could have caused her disappearance.

"I knew she was going to steal it, I just knew it." Kaleb had the type of look on his face which made it seem like this is what he expected to happen; like he knew what her true intentions where.

The look of dread on Peter's face suddenly turned into a grimace, "What are you guy's going to do now huh? Since there's no way for you to go back to 1933 without the orb, you know you have until midnight tonight to do the ritual for her right?"

"What on earth would she being going back there for?" Kaleb asked angrily as I stood there full of confusion trying to figure out what was about to happen next.

"She's on her way back there, to take Faith's grandmother; and bring her back to this year to do the ritual in this time." He seemed to have quite the knowledge about all of what that is happening.

"You CAN'T do that!" Kaleb shouted, so loud that passerby's in the mall glanced at him with confusion; he lowered his voice before continuing his protest. "If she brings her to this time; it screws WITH everything!"

"So does bringing her back in time to do the ritual, this is for the best; trust us... it's going to work."

"How do you know about all of this anyway?" Kaleb asked shaking his head some more; we started walking out of the mall to figure out a plan B for this situation.

"I'm a traveller myself." He confessed, that same evil grin plastered on his face, "And it is mine and Samantha's duty to use Faith's powers to stop the future society from taking over."

"The what?" Both Kaleb and I asked at the same time.

Suddenly there was a bright flash of light and before us stood Samantha and my very confused looking great-grandmother.

"What am I doing here? Where am I?" She asked; she looked younger then when I had seen her last; I was only 5 when she had passed away but I still vaguely remembered her frail looking body. She made eye contact with Kaleb and shook her head.

"I should have known you were behind this."

"I had nothing to do with it; we had planned originally to go back to do the ritual there; but SOMEONE" He said nudging his head towards Samantha and Peter, "Decided bringing you here was the better idea."

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" She screamed placing her hands on her knees and hands over her eyes. "This will ruin EVERYTHING."

"What did I say about messing with the flow of time?" We all heard a voice appear from the shadows and step over to us.

"It wasn't me this time" Kaleb replied pointing towards Samantha and Peter.

And with that they vanished again, leaving Kaleb and I alone with the Demon and my grandmother.

"Can someone explain to me, what the 'Future society' is?" I asked the confusion of everything going on making my head a little bit fuzzy.

The cloaked man sighed, and removed his hood; revealing his jet black eyes and snow white face.

"I run the society in the future years, -year 2100 and beyond- everything that happens there is run by me first before it happens, Kaleb should be able to tell you more about it. Oh by the way, that man there..." He replied winking; he suddenly disappeared into thin air.

"So basically he's the boss." Kaleb continued, "Which is why; I've been coming back to your year...he makes all the choices, he runs everything, the way we act; how we eat, the entire future is in his hands."

"What does any of this have to do with me?" I asked confused, eyeing my grandmother who was wandering around; taking note of her surroundings.

"We cannot perform the ritual in this time; everything that's done here ruins what happens in the future; and distorts the past. Even me being here is messing with things enough."

My grandmother walked up to me suddenly and grabbed my shoulders and gave me the biggest hug ever, I hugged her back; she grabbed my face and smiled.

"You've grown up so beautifully." She told me hugging me again, "I've been waiting years for this day to come; our families legacy of witch craft will live on."

"How are you so young still?" I asked curiously.

"Witchcraft my dear child; you'll learn things soon enough and you'll be able to be young forever just like me."

"Do you really want to know what it has to do with you?" Kaleb asked.

I nodded, hoping to find out what all of this was about.

"We have to kill the Demon of Justice."