Rabiteen

Chapter One: Introductions

Sunnydale, CA, 2001

"Hey guys! I have everything here for a night of full on research mode." Xander exclaimed as he walked through the door with a box of donuts and and two drink carriers full of coffee. 

"What no blood for me?" Spike asked sarcastically.

"I'm the donut guy, Spike, not your personal blood bank." Xander said in his own sarcastic way. 

"Ok, guys, so what do we have on this thing so far?" I asked.

"Well, Buffy, we really don't know much about her except that she appears human and her name is Glory. We know she isn't a demon or any type of demon we have faced before." Giles answered. 

"Great, so basically we know nothing then." 

"Yes that is where we stand as of right now, Buffy." Giles said as he took his glasses off and cleaned them. A common thing for him.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. None of us knew who it could be seeing as how we were all here and the Magic Shop is closed for the night. Xander went and answered the door to see Angel standing there with a worried look on his face. He rushed past Xander and went straight over to us.

"What's going on, Angel? It must be serious for you to come all the way here from L.A. at this time of the night. Plus you kind of have that look on your face." I said feeling worried, but trying not to show it.

"It's bad. There's a Vampire Coven here, said to have traveled all the way from Maine. Word from the underground says they're led by a very powerful female vampire. Spike, you know what this could mean?" Angel looked at a very frightened looking Spike who we then all looked over at.

"Oh no, it can't be. It's impossible. Bloody hell. I have to leave, I have to get out of here before it's too late. She could be headed here right now." Spike said frantically.

"What Spike? Who is she??" I questioned, but I couldn't get anything out of him. He looked like a frightened child.

"It might be too late, already, Spike. Last I heard, they were already headed here to Sunnydale." Angel said.

"Will someone please tell me what the HELL is going on!" I said now very angry that I still wasn't getting an answer from anyone.

"I think it's too late, Angel, she has found me." Just then Spike looked over at the door.

+Flashback+

London, England, 1901

Seeing her there in her beautiful new dress was so mesmerizing, I could never picture spending the rest of my life with anyone else. My beautiful of wife of now 20 years, was slowly making her way down the stairs of our old home. We would now be on our way to America where our mansion had just got done being built. Which was perfect timing, I had to get away from here. I was too close to China, where a year earlier I had killed the Slayer.

 Our three children were still only little. Because of their being a mix of Vampire and Elf, their aging process was rather slow. That was ok with us though, we loved seeing them so tiny. Still sweet and innocent.  I never wanted to leave them.

+Back to Reality+

"Spike, what are you staring at?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face. He had been frozen staring at that door for 10 minutes now.

"She's here."