Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Micah/Andy

Andy kept the gun pressed firmly into my head as I turned off the engine to my car. We were at the apartments where he and Raiden had lived. Andy got out of my car and kept the gun pointed at me as he instructed me to get out of the car. I wasn’t fighting him as he walked me up the steps and into an apartment that was above his own. I waited until I heard the click of the lock before turning around and grabbing the gun. Andy tried to keep ahold of the gun but I hit the underside of his elbow making him instinctively open his hand. I took the gun and chucked it across the room before looking back at Andy. He held onto his arm as he looked at me with a sneer.

“Oh come on now, did you really think the younger brother of Jonas, leader of Sinners MC, would go down that easily?” I asked with a chuckle.

“I'm going to enjoy killing you, I was going to kill you fast, but now I will torture you until you cry,” Andy growled as he pulled a pocket knife from his pants.

“Now that’s more like it! Much more personal when you’re stabbing them!” I said over-excitedly, “God, I have felt this way in almost ten years,” I added with a grin.

Andy seemed almost unnerved as he came at me. I managed to escape from his swing the first time, but the second time he managed to get me between my first and second right ribs. The knife didn’t go in very deep, presumably because of my ribs, but it still hurt like a bitch. I looked at Andy as I touched the knife wound then looked at my hand to see the blood. I took off my hoodie as Andy watched me cautiously. I wiped the blood on my pants, ignoring the intense burn in my side, and ran at Andy. I landed a hard blow into his stomach and as he doubled over I kneed him in the chest.

“That was for Raiden. No one deserves the bruises that you covered his body with,” I said breathing hard.

As Andy regained his breath he looked up at me, “you’re him, you’re the one that fucked my property,” he said with an angry snarl.

“I am, and he was damn good too, best one night stand I had in a long time,” I said trying to piss him off further.

I didn’t have time to react as Andy punched me as hard as he could in the side of my head. I smirked as I started losing consciousness and fell down to the floor. I closed my eyes as I passed out.

I awoke some time later when I felt Andy slap me across the face. I didn’t need to look to know I was bound to a standard wooden dining chair. I could feel the rope against my now bare chest, wrists, and ankles. The rope was tight enough to cut off my circulation and make breathing difficult as I examined myself. I chuckled to myself as I thought back to my conversation with Chris, I wish I could have been a little more honest with him but he would’ve attempted to stop me. I didn’t plan to come back alive, I had planned to let Andy kill me because if he did then all of Sinners MC will be on him and Chris will get the revenge he and Raiden so desperately deserve. I will miss my brother, Chris, and of course the very gorgeous Raiden but sometimes sacrifices had to be made. And I’ve chosen to be one of them.

“Afraid yet?” Andy asked cockily.

“Nah, not even close. I'm more or less thinking about the fact that I will never get to be inside of Raiden again and hear him screaming my name is ecstasy,” I said with a smirk as I damn near had Andy blowing smoke out his ears.

“You motherfucker!” Andy yelled as he punched me across the cheek.

“Come on, that the best you got?” I taunted.

Andy stabbed the small pocket knife into my gut and I laughed, “I’ve stabbed people with bigger,” I said with a wink.

I could see I was making him lose his cool. He threw the pocket knife down and walked over to the old 50's looking kitchenette. He pulled out a large kitchen knife, like the ones killer usually use in movies, and started walking towards me once again.

“Now that’s a better knife,” I complimented without a hint of fear in my voice.

Andy didn’t say anything as he propped my cell phone up on the TV stand in front of me. I smiled because I knew this was it, I taunted him enough that he was finally going to end it. I would get to be with my beloved Richie and Raiden would see Andy brought down by the Sinners MC. If Jonas goes through with my request then Raiden should also have protection for the rest of his life.

“When I press record you have sixty seconds to get out your last words,” Andy said as he growled.

“Fine,” I said as I attempted to shrug. Truthfully, I didn’t expect to have to say goodbye, and that terrified me more than dying did.

Andy pressed the record button as he walked over to me, “Chris, I’m sorry I lied to you bro, I never planned to come out of Andy’s alive. I planned on dying here. Can you tell my older brother, or as you know him Jonas, that I love him? And that I am sorry for blaming the Sinners MC for Richie's death. I'll miss your smiling faces.” I said with a deep breath. Andy didn’t both turning off the camera as he stabbed the kitchen knife into my stomach four times. I laughed weakly in between screams of pain and looked up at Andy with a grin.

“Why aren’t you afraid?!” Andy yelled angrily.

“I’m bait,” I choked out weakly.

Andy yelled in frustration and ran the knife across my throat. I could feel the skin splitting as I gargled and choked on the blood as it poured out of my throat. Andy watched as my life bled from me before finally I couldn’t stay awake. I closed my eyes with a smile on my lips and slumped forward into death.

~~~~~~~~


I looked down at Micah’s dead body and felt a sense of accomplishment rush over me. I grabbed the camera and walked back over to Micah, I lifted his head back by his hair then let it fall forward again.

“Micah is dead, you’re next Chris then after you’re gone I will finish off Raiden,” I said as I ended the video.

I sent the video to Chris before untying Micah and catching his body. I took him downstairs to his car and dumped his body in the trunk. I crushed his phone and took off the license plate before getting in the driver's side and pulling out from the apartments. I needed to find somewhere secure to dump his body before I am seen with it. I smirked as I thought of the perfect place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no, Micah has been killed by Andy. How will Jonas react now that his brother is dead? How will Raiden and Chris take the news? Especially now that Chris realizes Micah planned his death. Stay tuned.

- Madame