Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Raiden/Mike

I look down at the blood on my hands and sigh; Chris was in this situation because of me. I didn’t know it would be a trap, but I should’ve known because I know Andy. I lived with him for years and the fact that I didn’t know this was a trap means that every injury, every bruise, and every scar that will come from this will be because of me. I get up from Chris’s bedside and walk back to our room without looking at anyone. I go to our bathroom and wash off the blood of Chris, I could hear my phone pinged with a text message and look over at it nervously. I dry off my hands before I pick up my phone and swipe to unlock it, I drop my phone as I stumble back away from it. I couldn’t believe this; how did he manage to text me? I blocked his numbers! Damn it.

I steel myself as I pick up my phone and look at the text again: Meet me at our first home or there will be more bodies. Starting with Mike.

I took a deep breath and sent him a return text: I will be there. Do not fucking touch, Mike.

I shut off my phone and threw it under my bed, I went to Chris’s dresser drawer and grab his gun from under his clothes. I tuck it into the back of my pants and sigh, I wasn’t this type of person before coming to this clubhouse, but the longer I stay here the more I notice myself slipping into something, or someone, else. I didn’t like it. I look behind me before I open the window, I whisper an apology to the Sinners MC because I had a feeling in my gut that told me I wouldn’t be coming back. I jump from the window and hurry off to the road.

I knew exactly what home that Andy was talking about, he wants to meet at the one I inherited when my parents died. We lived there for a while during a summer before our senior year before moving into the apartments. Andy knew that it wasn’t far from the locations of the Sinners MC, so I could sneak out and walk to it. He planned for every aspect of this.

It was only a fifteen-minute walk before I was at the house I thought I’d never see again. Before my parents died, they let us hang out here and this is where Andy first hit me. My parents knew something wasn’t right and there were planning to keep Andy away from me by filing a restraining order, but they were killed before it was filed. Them caring about their only son got them killed and I continued to love the monster that killed them without even knowing it was him. I walk into the house and Andy stood on the other side of the room with a smirk. I shakily closed the door and walk further in, so I was only feet away from Andy.

I look into his eyes, “why? Why did you kill them?” I ask him bluntly.

He laughs, “I see you got my note, you see your parents were much too nosy for their own good. They wanted to take away my possession and I couldn’t have that,” he said with emphasis on possession.

I shook my head, “I don’t belong to you, not anymore, I’m only here because I know that I have to die so no one else will die,” I said with an empty look on my face.

He smirks, “so little Raiden has grown up, how cute,” he snarls.

Andy goes to lunge for me, I pull the gun from the back of my pants and shoot. I fire three rounds but only one hits him, but it hits him in the leg which was enough to stumble him and give me a chance to make space between us. Andy looks at me with a rage I’ve only seen once before and that was while he was digging a stainless-steel knife into my stomach. I yell when strong arms wrap around my chest and cover my mouth. I knew Andy wouldn’t be alone here, I wasn’t stupid, I intended to eventually give in and let Andy have what he wants. I couldn’t keep running forever. I smile from behind the hand over my mouth and feel a few tears roll down my cheeks.

“Awh, are you crying because you’re going to die?” Andy asks with a smile.

I shake my head and get free from behind the hand over my mouth, “I’m crying because I’ll never have the intimacy I wanted with Chris, I’m crying because I will never see his smiling face, and I will be going to the grave with anger, hatred, and regret building in my stomach. I don’t love you, Andy, I never have in sincerity, I only loved you because I had to because I had nowhere else to go. I loved you because I was your hostage,” I said to him and his smile faded.

He growls, “do it,” he said to whoever was holding me.

I feel the puncture of a needle in my neck then feel my world beginning to go black. I gave in almost immediately and fell asleep. My last thought before unconsciousness being Chris and how he would feel when he realized I was gone.

---------------------

I knock on Raiden’s door to let him know that Chris had woken up, but when no one answers I carefully open the door. The first thing I immediately noticed was that the window was open, and Raiden was gone. My breath hitches in my throat and I immediately run back to the infirmary. I couldn’t believe this was happening again, Raiden wasn’t stable enough to be on his own, and without an idea as to where he would’ve gone we’re hopeless.

I throw open the infirmary door and run in, “Jonas, Chris, Raiden is gone,” I said with seriousness.