Status: Co-Write|Original Slash|Active|Regular Updates

Ticking Time Bomb

Chris

If we find the correct definition for the word “shock” we will learn that it is a life-threatening condition that occurs when the body is not getting blood flow.

Shock can make a person numb, and some people at first carry on as if nothing happened. It’s hard to believe that someone important is not coming back.

The entire expression in Mike’s face said it all. We were too late. I was in complete denial. As Mike pushed me slightly back, I shook my head from side to side. I had no clue if I was in shock or not, but I didn’t want to hear what Mike had to say.

I glared into his eyes as his hand grabbed my shoulders.

“Get the fuck away, now!” I yelled, staring at him. He closed his eyes for a moment as he shook his head. “Chris…” he began. I pushed myself further, trying to move my friend away, but it was no use.
His strong hold continued to grapple my shoulders.

“Chris… I don’t know how to say this, brother...” Mike stated, looking into my eyes.
My heart was racing a mile per hour. My breathing became harder to control and my anger was apparent.

Not thinking clearly, I grabbed one of the guns I had in the back holster. I cocked the weapon I currently had in my possession and pointed it in between Mike’s eyes.

Rationally thinking I knew Mike was my friend, my brother from the club. Irrationally thinking, Mike was the person in the way for me to see Raiden, who was the person I loved more than life itself.

“I know you are hurting. I can’t let you inside right now. You won’t pull the trigger,” Mike stated, opening his eyes and staring back at me. I could see it in his face. Something bad happened to Raiden, if not, Mike would have let me in by now.

“I need to do this, Mike. Please,” I begged, still pointing the gun to his forehead. Some other club members approached from behind, and I heard their guns cocked as I didn’t move an inch from where I stood.

Mike lifted his hand, telling the other members to put their guns down.

“I am sorry, Chris,” he expressed as he moved away from my path.
I lowered the gun and without thinking it twice, I stepped forward. The smell of blood was intense. As soon as I got closer, I shook my head from side to side in an uncontrollable manner.

“No, no, no!” I screamed trying to get closer to where Raiden is, but a strong hold stopped me.

“I’m sorry, Chris,” Jonas voice expressed with a low tune that took me back from the sight of seeing Raiden’s lifeless body completely vulnerable to every person in the room as Doc checked his pulse.

“Take that scumbag to the basement of this place,” Jonas ordered some of the club members that were standing near.

I looked to where Jonas was pointing, and I noticed how Andy’s body heaved slowly. The motherfucker was alive, and that stirred something demonic inside me. I got out of Jonas’ grab and ran towards Andy’s body.

I pulled my gun out, but Jonas stopped me, “No! Not here. He doesn’t deserve to breathe his last breath close to Raiden’s body.”

Raiden’s body…

I felt disoriented at the words Jonas expressed. Losing Raiden was losing a place and a purpose in life. There was one thing to do. I had to keep my promise. Andy was going to die tonight, even if it took the little bit of humanity I had left.

“There is a pulse!” Doc yelled, snapping me from my thoughts. I pushed Jonas away and ran towards Doc and Raiden. “He’s alive?” I questioned, surprised.

“We have to get him to a hospital, now! His pulse is rarely there. I don’t have the tools here to treat him. Jonas, he needs a hospital, now!” Doc yelled

I quickly grabbed his body as careful as I could. I followed Jonas outside and together we ran in the direction to where the van of the club was. I placed Raiden inside delicately.

“You are stronger than you think, babe. Please, come back to me,” I whispered before I kissed his lips softly.

“Hospital, now!” Jonas yelled at two club members that were going to close the doors of the van. “Are you coming?” Doc asked as he entered the van to be next to Raiden, and I shook my head.

“Go, quickly!” I snapped. “There is something I have to do,” I confessed, looking at Jonas who nodded in acknowledgement.

-***-


As I paced back and forth the basement of Raiden’s old home, I noticed the position Andy was in. He was completely stripped out of his clothes. He hung from the ceiling as his hands were bound to it with the strongest chains we could find.

It has been one hour since Raiden was taken to the hospital. He has been in surgery for that entire time, as I stared at the devil in front of me that is Andy.

Jonas and the rest of the patch members stood in a corner, whispering and talking about the next step. I knew that Jonas being the leader of the club was going to oversee taking care of Andy, since his brother Micah was killed by him. Deep inside, I needed to be part of it, because he needed to pay for what he did to Raiden. I’m sure Jonas understood that. It was the reason, he kept me around even though I was just a prospect.

Feeling pain on the side of my stomach, I realized that I was still very much hurt from the explosion Andy trapped to get us all killed. The pain was bearable, because all that matter to me was the well-being of Raiden and getting rid of one portion of the trash of the world.

“Okay. We took a vote and even though this son of a bitch killed my little brother Micah, you are the one that will end this,” Jonas said, handing me back the gun I had previously. He had taken it after Raiden was taken away, because according to the leader of the Sinner’s MC, I was not in the right mind to think clearly. He wasn’t wrong.

“Are you sure?” I asked, accepting the gun.

“Micah was your mentor. He was your friend, and Raiden is your life. Even though I loved my brother, Micah would want you to do this.”

I nodded my head.

When I was about to say something, Andy started to wake up from unconsciousness. My heart skipped a bit. My anger consumed me once again as I approached him. Andy noticed that he was tied. I got closer to him. His sinister smirk appeared in his face. It showed that he didn’t have a care in the world.

“I see you showed up for the party, dear Chris,” he mentioned with a deep hoarse expression. It was evident that he couldn’t speak very well.

“You can kill me now. I will die happily knowing that you will not have him either,” Andy spat, smirking.

“You spoke the truth when you said you were going to die. You got one wrong, though,” I replied, grabbing his hair and pulling his head so his stare wouldn’t leave mine.

“What’s that, lover boy?”

“Raiden is still alive,” I said harshly pressing the gun I had in my right hand.

Andy’s eyes opened widely. I bet he wasn’t expecting to hear those words come from my mouth. “You are lying,” he stated, showing a slight crack in his voice.

“Am I?” I asked, smirking.

I put the gun in the back of my vest and bent down to grab the dagger I had in one of my boots. I open the weapon and showed the fear in Andy’s eyes.

“This is for making Raiden be your fucking sex slave.”

As Jonas and David held Andy so he wouldn’t continue to move, I grabbed his cock and with the knife started to cut his manhood. Andy’s screams were loud. One of the members covered Andy’s mouth as he struggled, trying to get out from my grip. I cut it all off and threw it on the floor. Blood gushed out uncontrollable. His screams stopped as he came in and out of unconsciousness. I grabbed his head one more time and pulled it far so his eyes would stare at mine.

“And this… is for Micah,” I said, putting the gun out and pointing it towards his temple. Not letting go of his head, and not wanting to let go any longer, I pulled the trigger.

Blood splashed all over my face as Andy’s brain completely emptied outside of his head.

I stared at his eyes and noticed that a tear was lowering his face. The fucking coward had to be scared in the very last moment of his life.

Not feeling anything about what I just did, I dropped the gun to the floor. I was tired. Mentally and physically I was drained of everything that has happened in the last weeks. I didn’t know if Raiden was going to make it or not, but I had to do this for him. It was now my turn to have all my undivided attention to Raiden but knowing what I just did broke something inside. There was no humanity left in me other than love Raiden with all my will power.

I turned around and walked away from Andy’s body. I could hear Jonas calling my name, but I this point, all I wanted to do was be with Raiden by his side, even if it meant to follow him if he didn’t make it.
♠ ♠ ♠
You are not seeing a ghost. It's me Christie posting this chapter.
I still love you,
Christie aka Rp