The Hurt You Sold

Four

.:.Present Time.:.

"Lyla?" Maura called.

"I was just thinking. Yes?"

"About what?"

"Frank..." Lyla trailed off remembering him as a teenager. "You know he's in a big famous band and everything? Isn't that great? Along with Gerard and Mikey, I'm so proud of them."

"Yes I was aware, are you ready to discuss how you lost touch with them?"

"No, I mean yes but not right now."

"Ok, you wanted to talk about what happened Thanksgiving day at Franks home."

"I did? Yeah I guess I do."

.:.11 years ago.:.

"Lyla! Phone call!" My father called from the living room.

"Ok dad thanks!" I answered back pulling myself out from under my bed, failing to find my nail polish, and ran to the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey! Wanna come for dinner?"

"It's Thanksgiving." Lyla laughed like it was supposed to be obvious to him. "I have to see what my dad is doing first."

"Ok well if you wanna come, then come on! The guys will be here after they eat with their family."

"Ok dear." Lyla smiled hanging up. "Dad?"

"I'm in here."

"You going to work?" Lyla asked a little disappointed.

"Yeah, seems like no one wants to work on Thanksgiving, and it'll be double time pay."

"Dad, money doesn't mean anything if you can't spend the holidays with your family."

"I know, I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"It's alright dad. I'm going to go over Frank's for dinner then his family invited me."

"That's fine. And behave. I'm still not excited over the idea of you dating now."

"Dad please, If anything we're still best friends but we just hold hands now."

"Don't want to hear anything!" He walked towards the door with his hands at his ears.

"I love you dad."

"I love you too, I'll see you tomorrow."

A little sad to see her father walk out the door she was a bit more happier knowing she would at least spend the day with Frank. She quickly took a shower and got ready. She grabbed a pair of lightly faded blue jeans and a brown sweater. She pulled on ankle boots and quickly styled her hair. As she was applying her make up a knock came to her window.

"Nice eye." Frank joked noticing her half finished eye make up.

"Oh get, I was almost done to come over."

"Your dad go to work?"

"Yeah, don't remind me."

"I'm sorry, I wish I had a good relationship with my dad."

"I wish you did too. But I mean at least your mom is as amazing as she is."

"That's for sure. But anyways, you look beautiful as always!" He smiled eyeing her up and down.

"Why thank you, did you put blonde in your hair?" Lyla grinned running her hand through the left side of his hair.

"I surely did, you like it?"

"Of course I do. Makes you irresistible." She teased running her hands down his chest.

"Dinner will be done soon." He nervously gulped, growing more aroused at Lyla.

"Mhmm." She hummed kissing his neck.

"God." Frank sighed picking her up by her thighs and taking her over to her bed. He wrapped her left leg around his waist as he leaned down to kiss her.

Lyla pulled up his shirt a ways to rub her hands down his back through their kisses. "I want to feel you on me." She breathed through kisses pulling his shirt off over his head. Frank pulled her shirt off and tossed it across the room. He ran his hands up her side until he reached her left breast. He escaped her lips and kissed and sucked at her cleavage. "Take it off." She ordered needing more.

"Lyla. Let me know if we're going to far." Frank offered.

"Frank, I want all of this." She reassured as he finished unhooking her bra. His eyes lit up as her breasts broke free. Frank unbuttoned her jeans and played with the hem of her panties. He slowly reached his hand down her pelvis until he gently touched her clit. He slid one finger down to her opening and was overjoyed at just how wet she was. "Leave me alone." she laughed noticing his playful eyes.

"I just love that you're this turned on over me is all." He smiled getting more aroused.

She kicked her jeans off the rest of the way to freely move her legs. Frank began to massage her clit and then would take two fingers to her entrance and gently push them in and out. Soft moans escaped her lips as she was feeling more and more pleasure through ever thrust of his fingers. She could feel Frank's erection through his skinny jeans on her thighs and it made her want him inside her more than his fingers. "Frank." She whispered tugging at his studded belt. He grabbed her hand and looked deep into her eyes, anxious at her request he just quickly unbuckled his pants and took them off.

"Your boxers too." She blushed crawling under the covers. She took her panties off and threw them at him to give him more of an incentive to take his boxers off as well. He obliged and crawled under the covers and laid beside her.

"Lyla. You know we're both virgins." Frank said nervously. He was kicking himself in his head because he wanted to go all the way with Lyla. He just wasn't experienced and didn't want to hurt her and he didn't want her to feel pressured.

"Frank, I know how I feel about you. We've been friends forever, we are now together. We cannot be afraid of experimenting with each other." Lyla spoke before softly kissing him.

"Do you love me?" He asked shyly looking away.

"Yes, Ive always loved you."

"No, I mean are you in love with me? I'm in love with you."

"Frank I have always loved you. I always looked at you as a friend but that doesn't mean I never thought about what we could be. Since you kissed me on your birthday that spark hit me and I knew I was in love with you. I guess I've just been to shy to express it. But I love you. And right now I need to be close to you."

Frank took that as an acceptance to what they were about to do. Frank rolled over on top of her and continued to massage her clit. He grabbed the back of her legs and pulled them around his waist and leaned down to kiss her. She ran her fingers through his messy hair tugging on it as he bit and kissed at her neck. "Frank." she moaned out needing more. Frank moved forward and moved his penis in as gently as possible, even though the feeling made him want to smash right in and start going.

"Am I hurting you?" Frank quickly asked noticing the discomfort on Lylas face.

"No, baby keep going. It's going to hurt at first."

Once he got all the way in he got a reassuring look from Lyla and proceeded to get a rhythm going. They were both in sync with what they were doing. Lyla was leaving scratches all down his back with her legs wrapped around his back. Frank had his hand cupped to her right leg and his left hand pulling on her headboard. Lyla began to let out louder moans with every thrust. She could feel herself reaching her peak. She had never once orgasmed before and she was beginning to see what all the fuss was about. Frank was enjoying her facial expressions, knowing that he was doing everything right especially for their first time. Franke was about to cum, he buried his face into her neck and came all inside of her.

"Oh my gosh." Lyla gasped trying to catch her breath.

"I know. That was amazing." He agreed kissing her cheek.

"So, Thanksgiving dinner?"

"Oh my god I forgot! Yes!" Frank shrieked jumping out of bed. His parents were going to assume something was up because he was supposed to go right back.

"Calm down." Lyla laughed watching him mentally fight himself as he quickly threw his clothes on.

They got dressed and was on their way back to Franks house when Gerard and Mikey met them in the driveway. They were excited to have seen them it'll look like they were all four together this whole time. There was so much tension in the air once they walked in and sat down Frank felt really uncomfortable. Lyla gave him a light squeeze to his hand and he settled down.

"Could you pass the potatoes?" Mikey requested pointing for Frank to get them.

"Linda why don't you get off your ass and fix the boy his plate." Frank's father ordered.

"Dad, its fine." Frank answered picking the potatoes up.

"No! Linda you worthless bitch pick it up!" He screamed louder knocking the bowl out of Franks hands breaking the bowl.

"Dad!" Frank pleaded standing up.

"Frankie sit down." Linda requested grabbing his arm. "Leave." She spoke eyeing her husband.

"Excuse me?" He asked a bit more cocky.

"You heard me. It's over, get out." She spoke a bit louder.

"You fucking leave!" He shouted flipping the entire table over.

"Fuck!" Lyla and Gerard chorused as a bowl of gravy and green beans spilled in their laps, burning them.

"Dad! For Fuck's sake!" Frank shouted pushing him back.

"Get OUT!" Linda screamed throwing food at him.

"Dad, leave. This is too much." Frank pleaded softening his voice.

"You're a big man now huh? You gonna make me leave?" He egged on pushing him with every question. Frank pushed him once more and received a punch in the face back.

"Oh my god stop!" Linda ordered grabbing her husbands arms to pull him away.

"Get off!" He ordered back handing her to the jaw.

"Ok dude chill." Gerard spoke rushing over to Linda to get her out of the way.

Frank lost his mind and began to fight with his father. They exchanged solid punches and were making a huge mess out of the dining room.

"We have to stop them." Lyla said rushing over to grab Frank. Gerard jumped in to pull his father off of him but they were failed attempts. Frank had gotten ahold of his fathers throat to get him to stop and show him he meant business in getting him to leave. "Frank no!" Lyla screamed pulling at his right arm she pulled his arm and he back handed her in the eye knocking her back over a chair into the floor.

"Alright lets go!" Gerard groaned pulling Frank Sr. out of the house.

"I'll call the cops if you don't stay gone!" Linda shouted. He finally gave up and drove away.

"Lyla I am so sorry." Frank's voice cracked realizing what he had done.

"Don't worry I'm fine." She dismissed rubbing her eye.

"God. Guys I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say." Frank sighed feeling completely embarrassed that everyone had to witness that.

"Jesus Mikey you just had to ask for fucking potatoes." Gerard joked nudging his shoulder. Everyone laughed about that and began to help clean up all the food.

"I'll order chinese." Linda said trying to hide her tears.

"Go to her." Lyla spoke eye balling the room Linda was in.

"Ill never ask for food ever again." Mikey sighed shaking his head as he scooped up the discarded potatoes on the floor.