The Right Fit

Chapter 10

Blakely stepped out of the tent and stretched, she looked around and smiled. The sun was just coming up over the savanna and the birds where chirping happily. In the distance she saw zebras grazing along with antelope drinking water out of the pond. She smiled when she looked over to see soldier not far away. She quietly began to walk over grabbing some hay along the way.

"Soldier" she said softly, the young bull began to walk away before stopping and turning back, she began to hum and smiled as he slowly approached her "hi buddy, you hungry?" She asked as he began to slowly take the hay, she gently reached to pet him between the eyes and giggled. Harry smiled as he watched the interaction from the side of his tent. He stretched and popped his back before clearing his throat. She turned and smiled at him before leaning down to kiss soldiers head.

"I think you have a fan" Harry said softly, Blakely smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She watched him walk away before turning to go back to the tents.

"You ok?" She asked watching Harry rub the right side of his back

"Yeah"

"Old age will do that to you" she smirked as his facial expression changed "kidding" before he could speak, Jim and Mike where walking up.

"Sir, are you ready?" Jim asked, Harry looked at Blakely and frowned

"Yea I guess" he said with a shrug, mike nodded and began to take the tents down.

"Thank you"

"For?"

"All of this. It was incredible" she said with a smile, Harry smiled and lightly moved the hair from her face. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. When she pulled away he smirked.

"I'm gonna miss that"

"Your stuck with me for 4 weeks"

"Yes but I can't kiss you with your brother there" she chuckled lightly and kissed him again before they where interrupted by Mike who opened the car door. "That's our que" he said, she nodded and climbed in the back seat.

Harry reached over and took her hand in his as he replied to the email on his phone. She smiled and looked back out the window. She had no idea what was happening but she didn't want it to stop. Harry sent the email and sighed happily as he looked over at Blakely, he smiled. He wanted to go wherever she was. He didn't want to be Prince Harry, he only wanted to be Harry.

"Here we are sir, ma'am" Mike said stopping the car. Jim opened her door, and she stepped out as Mike opened Harry's door and he stepped out.

"You know, Cole said he wouldn't be home till tonight" he said as they walked up the stairs.

"What did you have in mind your royal highness?"

"Well Doc, how about I make you a early dinner and we watch a movie?"

"I would like that"

"A traditional English meal" he said with a smile kissing her forehead, she smiled and bit her bottom lip.

"Ok" he opened the door, and took her hand to lead her inside "I'll just go change" he said setting his laptop and phone on the table. She walked to her room and began to change into her sweats. She stood in front of the mirror and brushed her hair, before he knocked on the door.

"I'm sending mike to the sto....." Before he knew it her lips where on his and she shut the door pushing him against it. He pulled away and she blushed, he smiled and kissed her again before pulling away "do you eat lamb? Potatoes, peas, onions or carrots?"

"Everything but onions"

"Stay right there" he said taking in a deep breath. She bit her lip and nodded before he walked out. What was she doing? She barely knew him. She blushed and sat down on the bed. She looked at her shaking hands before looking at the door as Harry appeared. She looked up and smiled as he kicked the door shut as he reached her in 4 long strides. He leaned down and cupped her face before kissing her, she stood up and continued to kiss him before he picked her up and laid her on the bed.

"Harry" she said in between kisses, he moaned and stopped kissing her. "Do you have?"

"Protection?" She nodded her head and he sighed

"Wait, I'm sure cole does" she kissed him again and left the room. She looked down the hallway before slowly walking into her brothers room. She checked the drawer by his bed and frowned before running to his bathroom. She checked all the cabinets and drawers before smiling. She picked up 2 and headed back to her room. She locked the door and turned to see Harry on the bed, she smiled and walked over.

"Are you sure about this?" She bit her bottom lip and nodded her head

"Are you?" She asked nervously, he moved the hair from her face and smiled.

"I just want it to be perfect" she looked out the window to see the sun setting on the savanna and smiled.

"It's more than perfect" Harry smiled and pulled her down to him.

----

"Babe" Harry whispered kissing Blakely's shoulder blade

"Hmm" she said opening her eyes slowly, Harry smiled and kissed her lips

"I'm going to start making dinner"

"What time is it?"

"6:15"

"So much for a early dinner" she said rolling onto her back, he smiled and kissed her

"I blame you"

"You weren't complaining" Harry blushed

"You're right. I wasn't" he kissed her again before kissing her head "best I've ever had" he said with a smile, she smiled and watched him stand up to walk out of the room. She sighed happily and looked around the room, before sitting up and pulling the covers to her chest. She grabbed her phone to see texts from Cole, Susanna and her mom. She opened Coles which told her he was on the way at 5:30, her moms text just said to call her an Susanna wanted details on the guy she met. She set the phone down and changed into pajamas before walking out.

"Hey sis" Cole said with a smile, she looked at Harry with wide eyes, he quickly shook his head and she took a breath and smiled at her brother before walking to him. She hugged him tightly before turning to look at Harry.

"Do you need any help?"

"Nope, I'm good" he said with a smile

"Good, come outside and tell me about the last few days" Cole said grabbing 2 glasses. He poured some wine and handed Blakely a glass before walking to the door. She turned to shut the door and winked at Harry. "Did you have a good time?" He asked sitting down

"It was wonderful" she said with a smile. She told him all about the experience before he finally spoke.

"You look happy.....really happy" she blushed and shrugged

"It was a great weekend"

"A certain red head prince doesn't have anything to do with that smile does it?"

"What?"

"You heard me"

"Cole"

"He's the Prince of England, Blake"

"He's Harry Wales" she corrected. Cole sat back and studied her before taking a sip of his wine

"Blake"

"Stop" she warned. "How were your patients?" He began to tell her about his weekend and she was thankful for a few moments she could get him away from the idea of her and Harry.

"Dinner is ready" Harry said opening the door, they both looked over before standing up.

During dinner Cole continued to watch the 2 sitting in front of him, trying to get any reading he could, but he knew his sister well and knew she was pretty good at hiding things. He noticed every time Blakely spoke, Harry paid close attention to her words. He was smiling more just like she was. There was definitely something going on, if she wouldn't tell him, than hopefully he would.
After dinner and the clean up Cole followed Harry outside, Harry turned to the door and frowned.

"Not the person you were hoping for?" Harry cleared his throat and sat down "she went to bed, what's going on Harry?"

"What do you mean?"

"You and Blake"

"Just friends" he said with a shrug

"Mmm just friends?" Harry nodded his head, it was true. He wasn't necessarily lying, but he wasn't telling the full truth either.

"She's a great girl Cole, very tough, extremely nice. She carries herself with style and grace" he said, Cole nodded his head

"She's been through a lot, I took think bringing her into your world...." Cole stopped and sighed "I don't mean it that way"

"Then how do you mean it"

"She's my baby sister harry. I don't want to see her hurt, blasted all over tabloids"

"I'll stay away from her then" Harry said standing up

"Harry"

"You're right Cole, don't need to bring her down, in my world I guess you could say. She deserves better, she deserves to be happy" he said walking inside. Cole took in a deep breath as the guilt pinged deep inside. Harry walked to his room and started getting ready for bed. He walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, he had a few scratches on his back that made him smile. He brushed his teeth and quietly opened the door to her room. The moon reflected on her face making him smile. She was beautiful, absolutely perfect in his eyes. He didn't want to hurt her, she deserved the word and didn't deserve to be dragged down in the tabloids. Cole was right. He softy shut the door and walked to his room locking the bathroom door from his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the lack of updates, the holidays had me crazy busy! I will try to update again tomorrow :)