It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 11

*BELLE'S POV*
You walked up to Dumbledore's office and knocked on the door, Come in. when you walked he told you, Belle, what's wrong? Your eyes are swollen. you took a seat, Please, Professor, I need someone to help me, and your the first one I thought of. he nodded his head and you spoke on, Ok, I was going out with George and then I met Sirius one night and since then I've been seeing Sirius and then today I got caught kissing him by George. When Sirius left, George made me pick who I wanted to be with and why I wanted to be with whoever I chose.
And who did you choose? Dumbledore asked. You took a deep breath, I chose Sirius because every time I see him I get butterflies in my stomach, and every time I kiss him I still feel the fireworks. you laughed, I don't why I told you the last part but we do stuff together it feels like I'm gonna burst out with happiness. When I'm with George though I don't feel like that at all. Dumbledore sat there for second. Well this interesting.
Why is that Professor?
Well someone came in here earlier and told me how he fell in love with a girl and he felt the same feelings as you.
Profes- but all the sudden Sirius came out of the other room.